|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunstroke by Ivan Bunin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the unshaven porter wearing when the couple disembarks the boat in "Sunstroke"?
(a) Shabby black shoes.
(c) A pink shirt.
2. Who is the governor-general of Moscow at the time "The Clothesmender" takes place?
(a) Duke Sergeyevich.
(b) Count Zakrevsky.
(c) Baron Klinevich.
(d) Prince Golitsyn.
3. In "The Clothesmender," what does the tailor's grandfather sell?
(a) Shoe polish.
(c) Shoe leather.
4. What does Lukerya keep hearing on the day of her death in "The Living Relic"?
(a) A chorus of angels.
(b) A lark.
(c) Swarms of bees.
(d) Church bells.
5. What does the occupant of Room One from the beginning of "The Clothesmender" do when the tailor tries to comfort him at the end of the story?
(a) Gives him more money.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Offers him a new job as a clerk.
(d) Hits him with a stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes hunting with Pyotr Petrovich in "A Living Relic"?
2. What does Lukerya ask Pyotr Petrovich if he remembers as he is leaving the bee hut?
3. What is the name of the type of small wattle shed or hut that Pyotr Petrovich finds next to the bee-garden?
4. Whom does the tailor in "The Clothesmender" marry?
5. What does the orphan girl bring to Lukerya when she drops by?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)