|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunstroke by Ivan Bunin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lukerya keep hearing on the day of her death in "The Living Relic"?
(a) A lark.
(b) Church bells.
(c) A chorus of angels.
(d) Swarms of bees.
2. Where does Lukerya lead the singing when she is young?
3. Who is staying in Room One the next New Year's Eve in "The Clothesmender"?
(a) The Ambassador.
(b) The President.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Big Shot.
4. What does the orphan girl bring to Lukerya when she drops by?
(a) Gold pieces.
5. Whom does Lukerya's betrothed eventually marry?
(b) Lukerya's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chokes on a chicken bone and dies that owned the house before the tailor?
2. What is the unshaven porter wearing when the couple disembarks the boat in "Sunstroke"?
3. What is the name of the type of small wattle shed or hut that Pyotr Petrovich finds next to the bee-garden?
4. What are Pyotr Petrovich and his friend hunting for?
5. Who goes hunting with Pyotr Petrovich in "A Living Relic"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)