Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena say she is no good for?
2. Where has Damon arrived from?
3. Where does the third act take place?
4. Why does Alquist say he could not hold a scalpel?
5. What does Helena look through in the lab?
Essay Topic 1
What are the differences between a play and a film in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following and examine it what expresses about early-20th century society:
2) Humanitarian work.
3) Mistrust of other cultures.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the novel's chronological setting.
1) What were the main concerns during the 1920s? How does the author express these concerns?
2) How would the author change the novel if it was set in today's society?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)