Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena say she is no good for?
2. Where has Damon arrived from?
3. Where does the third act take place?
4. Why does Alquist say he could not hold a scalpel?
5. What does Helena look through in the lab?
R.U.R is part of the science fiction genre.
1) What are the conventions of the genre in terms of character, language and plot?
2) In what way did R.U.R help to set the template for similar plays and works of literature? Do modern novels and plays still use the ideas the author uses in R.U.R?
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the time period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Discuss the author's life. In what way is his life and personality is reflected in the play?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)