|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena knock over?
2. What does Helena point out to Primus in the lab?
3. What does Alquist say life comes from?
4. What does Alquist use as a blanket?
5. Who enters the stage in a bloody sheet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1Discuss the values of the 1920s. 1) In what ways are the characters a product of their time? 2) How does the play express the changes Europe was going through at the time?
Essay Topic 2Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the play and helps to express character and theme: 1) Setting 2) Point of view 3) Structure 4) Language
Essay Topic 3Discuss the author's life. In what way is his life and personality is reflected in the play?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)