Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena say she is no good for?
2. Where has Damon arrived from?
3. Where does the third act take place?
4. Why does Alquist say he could not hold a scalpel?
5. What does Helena look through in the lab?
R.U.R is translated from Czech into English. How much meaning can a play loses through a translation? What aspects of the play do you think would be the most difficult to express in English? How do you think a translator can overcome these difficulties?
Examine the novel's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the time period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)