|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Primus think being dead is like?
2. Where does Alquist tell Primus and Helena to go?
3. What does Alquist wish his bloody claws could do?
4. Who does Alquist say he wants to dissect?
5. What does Alquist tell Primus not to do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the differences between a play and a film in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 2
A film version of R.U.R is scheduled to be releases in 2011. Why are the themes and ideas used in the play still relevant over 80 years later? How will the filmmakers have to adapt the themes of the play to fit in with the new environment?
Essay Topic 3
Pick a character from the play and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)