|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Damon react when Alquist cuts him open?
2. What does Alquist tell Primus he wants to do?
3. What does Primus think being dead is like?
4. What does Alquiat tell Helena to do?
5. What does Primus threaten Alquist with?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the plays reception in three different countries including the country the play was written. How do their opinions about the play differ? Was the play more influential in one country than another? If so, why?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Helena burn Rossum's manuscript? Why do the the managers react so passively to Helena's mistakes? What can the humans could do to escape the robots?
Essay Topic 3
Compare Alquist's character at the end of the play to the person he was at the beginning of the play.
1) What did Alquist hope to achieve at the beginning of the play?
2) What events changes Alquist ideas about life?
3) How has Alquist's character changed by the end of the novel?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)