|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the robots unloading from the Amelia?
2. What kind of scissors does Dr. Gall find?
3. What character enters the scene as Domin reads the notice?
4. What kills Busman?
5. What is Hallemeier listening to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Rossum's son continue his father's work?
2. Why does Helena want to leave the island?
3. Why does Domin want to marry Helena?
4. Why does Dr. Gall say he cannot stop robot production?
5. In what way does the play end on a hopeful tone?
6. What happens when Alquist tries to perform a dissection?
7. Why does Nana think Domin should stop producing robots?
8. Why did Helena want Dr. Gall to make the changes to the robots?
9. Why did Dr. Gall start making pain-nerves for robots?
10. How does the third act end?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the novel's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the author's life. In what way is his life and personality is reflected in the play?
Essay Topic 3
What are the differences between a play and a film in terms of the following:
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)