|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damon say it necessary to do to become people?
(b) Feel love and hate.
(c) Kill and dominate.
(d) Conduct war.
2. What part of her does Helena think is horrible?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her legs.
(d) Her backside.
3. What does Helena say she wished she was?
(a) A seal.
(b) A human.
(c) A dolphin.
(d) A bird.
4. Who enters the stage in a bloody sheet?
5. What does Alquist say is madness?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena think is going to happen to her?
2. How does Helena say she feels?
3. What does Helena say she is no good for?
4. What does Helena knock over?
5. Why does Alquist say he could not hold a scalpel?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)