|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist call his hands?
2. What does Damon want Alquist to hand over?
(a) The Old Testament.
(b) Domin's formula.
(c) The New Testament.
(d) Rossum's formula.
3. Who enters the stage in a bloody sheet?
4. Who does Alquist say he wants to dissect?
5. What does Alquist say is God's greatest invention?
(b) Helena and Primus.
(d) Adam and Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist call Helena and Primus?
2. What does Alquist say he loved?
3. What does Helena say she is no good for?
4. What does the number 2 robot say robots have obtained?
5. Who sits at the desk?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)