|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist tell Primus not to do?
(a) Talk to him.
(b) Leave him alone.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Let anyone in his room.
2. What does Alquist call Primus?
3. What does Alquist call Helena and Primus?
4. What does Primus say Helena is?
5. What does Alquist say books are?
(a) Human minds.
(b) Human keepers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animals does Helena say are at the house?
2. Who does Primus say he is?
3. Why does Alquist say he could not hold a scalpel?
4. When does Helena think eyes are beautiful?
5. What does the number 2 robot say robots have obtained?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)