|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Primus say Helena is?
2. What does Damon say it necessary to do to become people?
(a) Kill and dominate.
(c) Conduct war.
(d) Feel love and hate.
3. What does Alquiat tell Helena to do?
(a) Read him a passage from a book.
(b) Pour him some water.
(c) Massage his feet.
(d) Lend him some money.
4. What does Helena think is going to happen to her?
(a) She is going to fall ill.
(b) She is going to die.
(c) She is going to sneeze.
(d) She is going to faint.
5. What does Helena say she will do if Primus enters the dissecting room?
(a) Jump out of the window.
(b) Shoot herself.
(c) Run into the sea.
(d) Drink acid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Helena say gave her her name?
2. Who does Primus say he was talking to in his sleep?
3. Who does Alquist say he wants to dissect?
4. What is Damon afraid of?
5. What is the only things the machines can produce?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)