|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist say life comes from?
2. Why does Alquist say he could not hold a scalpel?
(a) He does not have a thumb.
(b) His hands are too small.
(c) His hands shake.
(d) His hands are too big.
3. What does Helena look through in the lab?
(a) A microscope.
(b) A window.
(c) A telescope.
(d) A magnifying glass.
4. What does Helena think is going to happen to her?
(a) She is going to fall ill.
(b) She is going to die.
(c) She is going to sneeze.
(d) She is going to faint.
5. Who is giving Alquist orders?
(b) The robot committee.
(d) The robot government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose life does Alquist say will not perish?
2. What does Alquist smash?
3. What does Alquist want the robot to find?
4. What was the name of the sixth day?
5. What does Helena like to put in her hair?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)