|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following inventors does Alquist not mention?
2. What does the eye that does not cry for people cry for?
3. What does Alquist call Helena?
4. What does Alquist want the robot to find?
(a) Rossum's manuscript.
(b) More people.
(c) More women.
5. What does Primus think is the greatest thing in the world?
(a) Being alive.
(b) Alquist's secret.
(c) Helena's smile.
(d) The sun rising.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Damon say it necessary to do to become people?
2. What does the number 2 robot say robots have obtained?
3. What does Alquist say he used to do?
4. Who is giving Alquist orders?
5. What part of her does Helena think is horrible?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)