|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of her does Helena think is horrible?
(a) Her backside.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her legs.
(d) Her hair.
2. Who does Alquist ask Radius to move away?
3. Why does Alquist say he could not hold a scalpel?
(a) His hands shake.
(b) His hands are too big.
(c) He does not have a thumb.
(d) His hands are too small.
4. Who knocks on Alquist's door?
(a) A robot.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A boy.
(d) A girl.
5. What kind of books does Damon suggest that Alquist reads?
(a) Maths books.
(b) History books.
(c) Fiction books.
(d) Science books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Damon arrived from?
2. What does Primus say Helena is?
3. Who does Primus say he was talking to in his sleep?
4. What does Helena look through in the lab?
5. What does Alquist do with the test tubes?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)