|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist say is madness?
2. Why does Alquist think that stars are no longer any good?
(a) There is nothing to light.
(b) There is no reality.
(c) There is no happiness.
(d) There are no people.
3. Whose life does Alquist say will not perish?
4. What does Helena look through in the lab?
(a) A microscope.
(b) A telescope.
(c) A magnifying glass.
(d) A window.
5. What does Alquist do with the test tubes?
(a) Throws them in the garbage.
(b) Drinks their contents.
(c) Smashes them.
(d) Pours them on to the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist tell the robots that the people left them?
2. What does Alquist call Helena and Primus?
3. Where does Alquist say life came from?
4. What book does Alquist read?
5. What does Primus say the numbers on the paper are?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)