|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Primus say he was talking to in his sleep?
2. What does Primus think is the greatest thing in the world?
(a) Helena's smile.
(b) The sun rising.
(c) Being alive.
(d) Alquist's secret.
3. Whose life does Alquist say will not perish?
4. What does Alquist do with the test tubes?
(a) Pours them on to the floor.
(b) Smashes them.
(c) Drinks their contents.
(d) Throws them in the garbage.
5. What does Alquiat tell Helena to do?
(a) Lend him some money.
(b) Pour him some water.
(c) Read him a passage from a book.
(d) Massage his feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Primus say the numbers on the paper are?
2. What does Alquist say books are?
3. Where does the third act take place?
4. What part of her body does Helena say hurts?
5. Who does Helena say gave her her name?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)