|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist tell Primus not to do?
(a) Leave him alone.
(b) Talk to him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Let anyone in his room.
2. What does Alquist tell Primus he wants to do?
3. What is the first thing Alquist says when he is alone?
(a) Blessed day.
(b) Praise be the Lord.
(d) God has saved us.
4. What part of her body does Helena say hurts?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her heart.
(d) Her feet.
5. What does Helena think is going to happen to her?
(a) She is going to sneeze.
(b) She is going to faint.
(c) She is going to die.
(d) She is going to fall ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena point out to Primus in the lab?
2. What does Alquist do with the test tubes?
3. What part of her does Helena think is horrible?
4. Which of the following inventors does Alquist not mention?
5. What does Alquuist ask Primus to take away?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)