|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alquist tell Helena he is dissecting?
2. What does Alquist say books are?
(c) Human minds.
(d) Human keepers.
3. What does Alquist smash?
(a) A test tube.
(b) A cup.
(c) A bowl.
(d) A plate.
4. Whose life does Alquist say will not perish?
5. What does Alquist do with the test tubes?
(a) Throws them in the garbage.
(b) Smashes them.
(c) Drinks their contents.
(d) Pours them on to the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Primus say he is?
2. What does Primus threaten Alquist with?
3. What does Damon say it necessary to do to become people?
4. Which of the following inventors does Alquist not mention?
5. What does Damon scream for Alquist to do?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)