|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquuist ask Primus to take away?
(a) His water.
(b) His beer.
(c) His coat.
(d) His bed.
2. Who does Primus say he is?
(b) John Horlicks.
(c) Philip Jakes.
(d) Robot Primus.
3. What does Alquist say books are?
(a) Human keepers.
(b) Human minds.
4. Where does Alquist tell Primus and Helena to go?
(c) An island.
5. What does Alquist say does him good?
(a) A cool bike.
(b) A cool drink.
(c) A cool stream.
(d) A cool river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist call Helena and Primus?
2. What kind of animals does Helena say are at the house?
3. Who sits at the desk?
4. What does Alquist say life comes from?
5. What does Alquist do with the test tubes?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)