|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helena say she is no good for?
2. Where has Damon arrived from?
(b) Le Havre.
3. Where does the third act take place?
(a) A research laboratory.
(b) A boat house.
(c) On a ship.
(d) The White House.
4. Why does Alquist say he could not hold a scalpel?
(a) His hands shake.
(b) He does not have a thumb.
(c) His hands are too small.
(d) His hands are too big.
5. What does Helena look through in the lab?
(a) A microscope.
(b) A window.
(c) A magnifying glass.
(d) A telescope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquuist ask Primus to take away?
2. What does Helena say is happening outside?
3. What kind of secret does Primus say is written on the piece of paper?
4. What are the names of the two robots who run on stage when Damon screams?
5. What does Primus threaten Alquist with?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)