|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist say he loved?
(a) Family life.
2. What does Damon want Alquist to hand over?
(a) The New Testament.
(b) Rossum's formula.
(c) Domin's formula.
(d) The Old Testament.
3. Who does Alquist ask to clean up the dissection room?
4. What is Alquist researching?
(a) How to reform human society.
(b) How to cook for himself.
(c) How to make robots.
(d) How to survive in the desert.
5. What was the name of the sixth day?
(a) The day of Rossum.
(b) The day of Praise.
(c) The day of Faith.
(d) The day of Grace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena say she is no good for?
2. What is the only things the machines can produce?
3. What does Alquist say does him good?
4. Why does Alquist think that stars are no longer any good?
5. Where has Damon arrived from?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)