|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the group decide to sell?
(a) Their souls.
(b) The boat.
(c) The manuscript.
2. What will the robots be unable to do without the piece of paper?
(a) Learn about earth.
(b) Learn about how to govern.
(c) Make more robots.
(d) Survive without humans.
3. What building makes a whistle sound?
(a) The factory.
(b) The train station.
(c) The football stadium.
(d) The hospital.
4. What does Busman say he had a dream about?
(a) Marrying Helena.
(b) His own birth.
(c) A new economic order.
(d) The death of his parents.
5. Who changed the robot's character?
(b) Dr. Gall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Helena burn?
2. Who does Helena say she has killed?
3. What does Dr. Gall say was their trump card?
4. What word does Busman use to call his friends?
5. What does Alquist build when he is worried?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Nana disgruntled?
2. What does Domin think about Rossum Sr?
3. What does Domin notice about the two boats Ameila and Ultimus?
4. Why does Alquist think the factory managers are to blame for what has happened?
5. Why do the factory managers join Domn and Helena in the office?
6. Why does Domin want to marry Helena?
7. What happens immediately after Busman dies?
8. What does Domin promise to show Helena?
9. What are the letters Domin dictates to Sulla about?
10. How does Domin react to Miss Glory lifting her veil?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)