|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Domin not say he hates?
2. What did Gall change about the robots?
(a) Their pain threshold.
(b) Their brain power.
(c) Their sense of honor.
(d) Their levels of irritability.
3. Who does Nana say are worse than animals?
(c) The workers.
4. What does Helena say Alquist is dressed like?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A bricklayer.
5. What does Nana say she would rather get for Helena than Radius?
(a) A rotting fish.
(b) A rabid dog.
(c) A rotting corpse.
(d) A dirty nappy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hallemeier name the flower he developed after Helena?
2. What are the men expecting to arrive?
3. What kind of gun does Domin carry in his pocket?
4. Who are the blight of the universe?
5. What does Alquist say makes him dizzy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Domn and the managers encouraged by the sight of the mail boat?
2. What are the first Rossum robots like?
3. What does Alquist say is happening?
4. Why does it not matter if robots put humans out of jobs?
5. Why does Helena say she burned the Rossum manuscripts?
6. What does Alquist want Radius to do?
7. What have the robots ordered Alquist to do?
8. What does Alquist realize about Helena and Primus?
9. Why does Nana think Domin should stop producing robots?
10. Why does Alquist think the factory managers are to blame for what has happened?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)