|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ultimus mean?
(a) The first.
(b) The last.
(c) The only.
(d) The coffin.
2. What does Fabry want to put an electric current through?
(a) The brick wall.
(b) The garden fence.
(c) The ground.
(d) The Amelia.
3. What kills Busman?
(a) The fence.
(b) A robot.
(c) Falling debris.
(d) A heart attack.
4. What did Domin want mankind to become?
(a) Its own friend.
(b) Its own master.
5. How does the robot get into the house?
(a) Through the roof.
(b) Through the door.
(c) Through the window.
(d) Through the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Radius say he wishes not to have?
2. What does Busman say the robots will die out like?
3. What does Busman say you can buy for half a million?
4. What word does Busman use to call his friends?
5. What does Dr. Gall say was their trump card?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Domin and the other managers not want to leave the island?
2. Why are Domn and the managers encouraged by the sight of the mail boat?
3. Why do the factory managers join Domn and Helena in the office?
4. Why does Alquist not want to dissect a robot?
5. Why does Dr. Gall say he is to blame for what has happened?
6. What is the managers idea for a new breed of robot?
7. Why did Helena want Dr. Gall to make the changes to the robots?
8. How was Mr. Rossum Sr important to the discovery of robots?
9. How does Busman die?
10. Why does Radius want the formula to create more robots?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)