|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nana say are worse than animals?
(d) The workers.
2. Who changed the robot's character?
(d) Dr. Gall.
3. What will the robots be unable to do without the piece of paper?
(a) Make more robots.
(b) Learn about earth.
(c) Learn about how to govern.
(d) Survive without humans.
4. What does Busman say he had a dream about?
(a) A new economic order.
(b) Marrying Helena.
(c) His own birth.
(d) The death of his parents.
5. What does Nana say too much money is like?
(a) A grizzly bear.
(b) A bad dog.
(c) A friendly cat.
(d) An angry wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the robot's leader?
2. What does Fabry want to put an electric current through?
3. Where does Domin want to get to?
4. What does Fabry buy Helena?
5. What does Alquist say the whole world has become?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alquist call Helena and Primus Adam and Eve?
2. What does Hallemeier think about Helena's piano playing?
3. In what way does the play end on a hopeful tone?
4. Why does Domin not regret producing the robots?
5. What are the letters Domin dictates to Sulla about?
6. Why did Domin and the others bring flowers and plants into the drawing room?
7. What happened with the robots in America?
8. What do Helena and Primus say about the sunrise and Alquist's anatomy book?
9. What does Domin promise to show Helena?
10. Summarize R.U.R
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)