|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the robots be unable to do without the piece of paper?
(a) Learn about earth.
(b) Survive without humans.
(c) Make more robots.
(d) Learn about how to govern.
2. Who changed the robot's character?
(c) Dr. Gall.
3. What does Domin say is all over?
(a) The war.
(b) The uprising.
(c) The revolt.
(d) The strike.
4. What does Busman buy Helena for her anniversary?
(a) A pearl necklace.
(b) Diamond earrings.
(c) A diamond necklace.
(d) Pearl earrings.
5. What does the newspaper say that people have stopped having?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Helena say she has killed?
2. What does Radius say he wishes not to have?
3. What does Helena tell Domin she has come to start with the robots?
4. Why can't Domin leave the house?
5. Where does Domin want to get to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Helena want Dr. Gall to make the changes to the robots?
2. What does Fabry bring back from the mail boat?
3. Why does Radius want the formula to create more robots?
4. What happens immediately after Busman dies?
5. Why does Domin not regret producing the robots?
6. What does Alquist say in his prayer?
7. Why does it not matter if robots put humans out of jobs?
8. What gifts have Domin and the other managers bought for Helena?
9. Why does Dr. Gall say he is to blame for what has happened?
10. Why does Alquist call Helena and Primus Adam and Eve?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)