|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the first union of robots established?
(d) Le Havre.
2. What kills Busman?
(a) The fence.
(b) A robot.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) Falling debris.
3. What does Dr. Gall say robots could be an offense against?
(b) International law.
(c) Other countries.
4. What does Helena tell Domin she has come to start with the robots?
(a) A civil war.
(b) A family.
(c) A revolution.
(d) A party.
5. What character enters the scene as Domin reads the notice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena ask if Radius has?
2. What does Ultimus mean?
3. What does Nana say robots are the work of?
4. What does the living room window overlook?
5. What is Busman going to use the money for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alquist say is happening?
2. What is Busman's idea to persuade the robots to allow them to leave safely?
3. What does Hallemeier think about Helena's piano playing?
4. What are the letters Domin dictates to Sulla about?
5. Why does Alquist not want to dissect a robot?
6. Why does Domin want to marry Helena?
7. What does Domin think about Rossum Sr?
8. Why does Alquist call Helena and Primus Adam and Eve?
9. Why do Domin and the other managers not want to leave the island?
10. Why does Helena want to leave the island?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)