|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fabry say there is nothing more terrible than?
(a) Cold people.
(b) The crowd.
(c) Animal instincts.
2. What does Dr. Gall say was their trump card?
(a) Radius going mad.
(b) The gun ship.
(c) The mail boat.
(d) Worrying Helena.
3. Who have robots declared as their enemy?
4. Why did Helena burn the documents?
(a) She wanted to help Domin relax.
(b) She wanted to hurt Domin.
(c) She wanted to get away from the island.
(d) It was a mistake.
5. What does Domin say is all over?
(a) The strike.
(b) The uprising.
(c) The revolt.
(d) The war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gall change about the robots?
2. What mistake does Gall say they made in making the robots?
3. Who does Radius wish to be master of?
4. What does Busman say he had a dream about?
5. What does Helena say Alquist is dressed like?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Domin react to Miss Glory lifting her veil?
2. What is Fabry and Hallemier's plan?
3. What does Domin tell Helena about the international robot organization?
4. What does Helena say about her strange feelings?
5. What does Domin promise to show Helena?
6. Why does Alquist not want to dissect a robot?
7. What are the letters Domin dictates to Sulla about?
8. Why is Nana disgruntled?
9. Why does Domin not regret producing the robots?
10. Why does it not matter if robots put humans out of jobs?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)