|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the robots say man is on them?
(b) Slave drivers.
2. What does Alquist build when he is worried?
(a) A wall.
(b) A hut.
(c) A tower.
(d) A shed.
3. Which of the following does Domin not say he hates?
4. What does Busman buy Helena for her anniversary?
(a) Diamond earrings.
(b) A diamond necklace.
(c) A pearl necklace.
(d) Pearl earrings.
5. What does Hallemeier say means more than the Bible or Homer?
(a) The timetable.
(b) The Worker's Manuel.
(c) Helena's birthday.
(d) The Book of Robots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena ask if Radius has?
2. What is the name of the robot union?
3. What does Nana tell everyone to do?
4. Who are the blight of the universe?
5. Which of the following does Alquist not blame?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Radius want the formula to create more robots?
2. How does Busman die?
3. What does Dr. Gall report about Radius?
4. What gifts have Domin and the other managers bought for Helena?
5. What does Domin notice about the two boats Ameila and Ultimus?
6. Why is Nana disgruntled?
7. Why did Domin and the others bring flowers and plants into the drawing room?
8. What is the only thing that robots feel similar to humans?
9. Summarize R.U.R
10. Why does Dr. Gall say he cannot stop robot production?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)