|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Alquist not blame?
2. What does Dr. Gall say robots could be an offense against?
(b) International law.
(d) Other countries.
3. What is Busman going to use the money for?
(a) To buy a gun.
(b) To buy a robot.
(c) To buy his life.
(d) To buy a boat.
4. What does the whistle usually signify?
(a) End of the day.
(b) Start of the day.
5. What kind of gun does Domin carry in his pocket?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A magnum.
(c) A colt.
(d) A revolver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees with Helena's decision to destroy the manuscript?
2. What does Domin say is all over?
3. Where does Domin want to get to?
4. What type of flower does Hallemeier say is beautiful?
5. What is the name of the island?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fabry bring back from the mail boat?
2. Why does Alquist not want to dissect a robot?
3. Why did Dr. Gall start making pain-nerves for robots?
4. How does Domin react to Miss Glory lifting her veil?
5. Why does Domin want to marry Helena?
6. In what way does the play end on a hopeful tone?
7. Why are Domn and the managers encouraged by the sight of the mail boat?
8. Why did Helena want Dr. Gall to make the changes to the robots?
9. What happened with the robots in America?
10. How does the third act end?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)