|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Domin want mankind to become?
(c) Its own friend.
(d) Its own master.
2. What does the newspaper say that people have stopped having?
3. What does Helena ask Nana to get her?
(a) The newspapers.
(b) The magazines.
(c) The post.
(d) The books.
4. What does Busman say he had a dream about?
(a) Marrying Helena.
(b) His own birth.
(c) The death of his parents.
(d) A new economic order.
5. Who are the blight of the universe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nana say too much money is like?
2. What does Busman buy Helena for her anniversary?
3. Where was the first union of robots established?
4. What was the name of the ship that docked on time?
5. What does Alquist say is man's last achievement?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is R.U.R's ultimate goal?
2. Why do the managers think robots are of value to the human world?
3. Why does Nana think Domin should stop producing robots?
4. What does Domin think about Rossum Sr?
5. Why can't the characters leave Domin's house?
6. What do Helena and Primus say about the sunrise and Alquist's anatomy book?
7. Why does Helena want to leave the island?
8. Why does Alquist call Helena and Primus Adam and Eve?
9. What does Hallemeier think about Helena's piano playing?
10. What does Dr. Gall report about Radius?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)