|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alquist think women have stopped having children?
(a) No one wants to bring up children in a bad world.
(b) Pollution has damaged there bodies.
(c) Children are becoming expensive.
(d) There's no need for them.
2. Why did Helena burn the documents?
(a) She wanted to help Domin relax.
(b) She wanted to get away from the island.
(c) She wanted to hurt Domin.
(d) It was a mistake.
3. What does Hallemeier say he is turning into?
(a) A masochist.
(b) An alcoholic.
(c) A hedonist.
(d) An illusionist.
4. What does Domin say is all over?
(a) The revolt.
(b) The war.
(c) The strike.
(d) The uprising.
5. What are the robots unloading from the Amelia?
(b) More robots.
(c) Dead bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gall change about the robots?
2. What is the name of the robot's leader?
3. Who calls Dr. Gall a liar?
4. What do Domin, Fabry and Hallemeier carry?
5. What of kind of guns does Domin inspect?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened with the robots in America?
2. How was Mr. Rossum Sr important to the discovery of robots?
3. Why does Dr. Gall think the birthrate is low?
4. What does Domin notice about the two boats Ameila and Ultimus?
5. Why can't the characters leave Domin's house?
6. Why did Helena want Dr. Gall to make the changes to the robots?
7. Why did Domin and the others bring flowers and plants into the drawing room?
8. Why does Alquist think the factory managers are to blame for what has happened?
9. Why does Helena want to leave the island?
10. Why are Domn and the managers encouraged by the sight of the mail boat?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)