|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hallemeier say he is turning into?
(a) A hedonist.
(b) A masochist.
(c) An alcoholic.
(d) An illusionist.
2. Where does Domin want to get to?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The eletricity generators.
(c) The mainland.
3. Who is Nana the voice of?
(a) The god fearers.
(b) The robots.
(c) The old people.
(d) The people.
4. Where does Nana say there is war?
(a) The Suez.
(b) The Falklands.
(c) The Balkans.
5. What does Alquist build when he is worried?
(a) A wall.
(b) A hut.
(c) A shed.
(d) A tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena say the island was making people into?
2. What does Alquist say makes him dizzy?
3. What does Nana say too much money is like?
4. What does Fabry ask for?
5. What kills Busman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alquist want Radius to do?
2. Why is Nana disgruntled?
3. What happens when Alquist tries to perform a dissection?
4. Why does Dr. Gall say he cannot stop robot production?
5. Why does Nana think Domin should stop producing robots?
6. Why does Domin want to marry Helena?
7. How did Rossum's son continue his father's work?
8. Why are Primus and Helena closer to humans than the other robots?
9. What gifts have Domin and the other managers bought for Helena?
10. Why does Domin not regret producing the robots?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)