|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist say is man's last achievement?
2. What does Radius say he wishes not to have?
(a) A family.
(b) A master.
(c) A wife.
(d) A brain.
3. What does Dr. Gall say was their trump card?
(a) The mail boat.
(b) Radius going mad.
(c) Worrying Helena.
(d) The gun ship.
4. What does Nana say too much money is like?
(a) A friendly cat.
(b) An angry wolf.
(c) A bad dog.
(d) A grizzly bear.
5. What does Helena say Alquist is dressed like?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A bricklayer.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fabry buy Helena?
2. Which of the following does Alquist not blame?
3. What does Fabry say there is nothing more terrible than?
4. Who does Radius wish to be master of?
5. What does Fabry ask for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Helena and Primus say about the sunrise and Alquist's anatomy book?
2. What does Hallemeier think about Helena's piano playing?
3. What does Alquist realize about Helena and Primus?
4. How does Domin shock Helena when he calls back Marius and Sulla?
5. Why does Alquist not want to dissect a robot?
6. What is Busman's idea to persuade the robots to allow them to leave safely?
7. How does the play begin?
8. What happens when Alquist tries to perform a dissection?
9. What does Domin notice about the two boats Ameila and Ultimus?
10. What does Helena say is the purpose of her visit?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)