|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men expecting to arrive?
(a) A ship.
(b) A car.
(c) A train.
(d) A plane.
2. What character enters the scene as Domin reads the notice?
3. What day does Nana say it is?
(a) The Day of Death.
(b) The Day of Sorrow.
(c) The Day of Repent.
(d) The Day of Judgement.
4. What is Hallemeier listening to?
(a) The robots.
5. What does Fabry ask for?
(a) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A piece of wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Helena burn?
2. What do the robots say man is on them?
3. What word does Busman use to call his friends?
4. What is the name of the robot's leader?
5. What does Busman say you can buy for half a million?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Domin tell Helena about the international robot organization?
2. How was Mr. Rossum Sr important to the discovery of robots?
3. Why do the factory managers join Domn and Helena in the office?
4. Why are Domn and the managers encouraged by the sight of the mail boat?
5. Why does Nana think the end of the world is approaching?
6. Why are Primus and Helena closer to humans than the other robots?
7. What do Helena and Primus say about the sunrise and Alquist's anatomy book?
8. What does Alquist realize about Helena and Primus?
9. What does Helena say about her strange feelings?
10. What happens when Alquist tries to perform a dissection?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)