|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the robots trained as?
2. What does Domin say it is the last day of?
3. What does Fabry want to put an electric current through?
(a) The brick wall.
(b) The garden fence.
(c) The Amelia.
(d) The ground.
4. What do the group decide to sell?
(b) The boat.
(c) Their souls.
(d) The manuscript.
5. Where was the first union of robots established?
(d) Le Havre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Domin say a man does if you give him a stone?
2. What does Ultimus mean?
3. Where does Nana say there is war?
4. How does the robot get into the house?
5. What is the name of the boat that is dropping anchor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gifts have Domin and the other managers bought for Helena?
2. What does Hallemeier think about Helena's piano playing?
3. What does Helena say is the purpose of her visit?
4. Why does Alquist think the factory managers are to blame for what has happened?
5. How does Domin react to Miss Glory lifting her veil?
6. Why does Dr. Gall say he cannot stop robot production?
7. Why is Nana disgruntled?
8. Why are Primus and Helena closer to humans than the other robots?
9. What do Helena and Primus say about the sunrise and Alquist's anatomy book?
10. How do Sulla and Marius react to dissection?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)