|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Domin say a man does if you give him a stone?
(a) He turn it into a weapon.
(b) He eats it.
(c) He throws it back at you.
(d) He sells it.
2. What does Fabry buy Helena?
(a) German coins.
(b) Greek cameos.
(c) English playing cards.
(d) French makeup.
3. What does the living room window overlook?
(a) The city center.
(b) The sea.
(c) The garden.
(d) The forest.
4. What does Alquist say the whole world has become?
(a) Harry Domin's Paradise.
(b) Hell on Earth.
(c) The Devil's Paradise.
(d) Harry Domin's Sodom.
5. What are the robots trained as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the robots say man is on them?
2. What does Hallemeier say he is turning into?
3. What did Domin want mankind to become?
4. What does Dr. Gall say robots could be an offense against?
5. What does Helena say the island was making people into?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the first Rossum robots like?
2. Why does Alquist think the factory managers are to blame for what has happened?
3. How do Sulla and Marius react to dissection?
4. What is Fabry and Hallemier's plan?
5. Why does it not matter if robots put humans out of jobs?
6. Why does Domin want to marry Helena?
7. Why does Helena say she burned the Rossum manuscripts?
8. Why does Helena want to leave the island?
9. What gifts have Domin and the other managers bought for Helena?
10. What does Alquist want Radius to do?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)