|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Busman say he had a dream about?
(a) Marrying Helena.
(b) His own birth.
(c) A new economic order.
(d) The death of his parents.
2. Who does Nana say are worse than animals?
(d) The workers.
3. What did the government turn robots into?
4. Where was the first union of robots established?
(a) Le Havre.
5. What does Domin say is all over?
(a) The revolt.
(b) The war.
(c) The uprising.
(d) The strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who changed the robot's character?
2. What does Alquist thank God for giving him?
3. What does Alquist build when he is worried?
4. Where does Raduis work?
5. What did Helena burn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Helena say is the purpose of her visit?
2. How do Sulla and Marius react to dissection?
3. How does Domin shock Helena when he calls back Marius and Sulla?
4. Why does Alquist call Helena and Primus Adam and Eve?
5. How does Busman die?
6. What does Domin notice about the two boats Ameila and Ultimus?
7. Why are Domn and the managers encouraged by the sight of the mail boat?
8. Why does it not matter if robots put humans out of jobs?
9. Why does Helena say she burned the Rossum manuscripts?
10. What happened with the robots in America?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)