|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kills Busman?
(a) Falling debris.
(b) A robot.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) The fence.
2. What are the robots trained as?
3. Who mostly made the robots?
(a) Dr. Gall.
4. What does Alquist say the whole world has become?
(a) Harry Domin's Paradise.
(b) Harry Domin's Sodom.
(c) The Devil's Paradise.
(d) Hell on Earth.
5. What does Busman say you can buy for half a million?
(a) An army.
(c) A robot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist build when he is worried?
2. Who is Nana the voice of?
3. What kind of scissors does Dr. Gall find?
4. What does Alquist thank God for giving him?
5. What is the name of the robot's leader?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Domin promise to show Helena?
2. What does Fabry bring back from the mail boat?
3. What does Dr. Gall report about Radius?
4. Why are Primus and Helena closer to humans than the other robots?
5. What happens when Alquist tries to perform a dissection?
6. Why does Alquist not want to dissect a robot?
7. Why did Domin and the others bring flowers and plants into the drawing room?
8. What are the first Rossum robots like?
9. What does Alquist say in his prayer?
10. Why does Nana think Domin should stop producing robots?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)