|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helena ask if Radius has?
(b) A brain.
(c) A soul.
(d) A heart.
2. Why can't Domin leave the house?
(a) Dr. Gall is holding onto him.
(b) They are surrounded.
(c) The doors are locked.
(d) He does not have a weapon.
3. What does Alquist say is man's last achievement?
4. Which of the following does Domin not say he hates?
5. What does Ultimus mean?
(a) The only.
(b) The coffin.
(c) The last.
(d) The first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Radius say he wishes not to have?
2. What does Domin ask Alquist if he has?
3. What does Dr. Gall say was their trump card?
4. What character enters the scene as Domin reads the notice?
5. What does Fabry ask for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Radius want the formula to create more robots?
2. Why does Helena say she burned the Rossum manuscripts?
3. Why does it not matter if robots put humans out of jobs?
4. Why can't the characters leave Domin's house?
5. Why does Dr. Gall say he cannot stop robot production?
6. What is R.U.R's ultimate goal?
7. What is Fabry and Hallemier's plan?
8. What does Domin notice about the two boats Ameila and Ultimus?
9. Why does Dr. Gall think the birthrate is low?
10. Why did Helena want Dr. Gall to make the changes to the robots?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)