|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fabry want to put an electric current through?
(a) The garden fence.
(b) The brick wall.
(c) The ground.
(d) The Amelia.
2. Why can't Domin leave the house?
(a) He does not have a weapon.
(b) Dr. Gall is holding onto him.
(c) The doors are locked.
(d) They are surrounded.
3. What does Gall say that Europe could not leave alone?
4. What does Fabry buy Helena?
(a) English playing cards.
(b) French makeup.
(c) German coins.
(d) Greek cameos.
5. What of kind of guns does Domin inspect?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena ask Nana to get her?
2. What does the living room window overlook?
3. What kind of gun does Domin carry in his pocket?
4. What are the robots unloading from the Amelia?
5. What does Nana tell everyone to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Helena want to leave the island?
2. Why does it not matter if robots put humans out of jobs?
3. What is Fabry and Hallemier's plan?
4. Why does Nana think Domin should stop producing robots?
5. Why does Domin not regret producing the robots?
6. What do Helena and Primus say about the sunrise and Alquist's anatomy book?
7. Why does Dr. Gall say he cannot stop robot production?
8. What does Dr. Gall report about Radius?
9. How does the play begin?
10. What happens when Alquist tries to perform a dissection?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)