|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist say makes him dizzy?
2. What does Busman say the robots will die out like?
3. How does the robot get into the house?
(a) Through the door.
(b) Through the basement.
(c) Through the roof.
(d) Through the window.
4. Where was the first union of robots established?
(b) Le Havre.
5. Who does Nana say are worse than animals?
(c) The workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Domin want mankind to become?
2. Where does Domin want to get to?
3. What does Hallemeier say means more than the Bible or Homer?
4. What does Helena ask Nana to get her?
5. What of kind of guns does Domin inspect?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Alquist tries to perform a dissection?
2. What happened with the robots in America?
3. What happens immediately after Busman dies?
4. How was Mr. Rossum Sr important to the discovery of robots?
5. How does the play begin?
6. What is Fabry and Hallemier's plan?
7. What is the managers idea for a new breed of robot?
8. Why does Helena say she burned the Rossum manuscripts?
9. Why does Helena want to leave the island?
10. What is R.U.R's ultimate goal?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)