|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hallemeier say he is turning into?
(a) A hedonist.
(b) An illusionist.
(c) A masochist.
(d) An alcoholic.
2. What kind of gun does Domin carry in his pocket?
(a) A magnum.
(b) A revolver.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A colt.
3. What does Radius say he wishes not to have?
(a) A brain.
(b) A wife.
(c) A master.
(d) A family.
4. Who does Radius wish to be master of?
5. What do Domin, Fabry and Hallemeier carry?
(b) Flowers and plants.
(c) Baskets of fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the first union of robots established?
2. What does Domin say a man does if you give him a stone?
3. What does the newspaper say that people have stopped having?
4. What did Helena burn?
5. What word does Busman use to call his friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Domin notice about the two boats Ameila and Ultimus?
2. Why does Dr. Gall think the birthrate is low?
3. Why can't the characters leave Domin's house?
4. How does Domin react to Miss Glory lifting her veil?
5. Why are Domn and the managers encouraged by the sight of the mail boat?
6. How does Domin shock Helena when he calls back Marius and Sulla?
7. Why do the managers think robots are of value to the human world?
8. Why does Nana think the end of the world is approaching?
9. What does Alquist say in his prayer?
10. What does Domin promise to show Helena?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)