|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kills Busman?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A robot.
(c) Falling debris.
(d) The fence.
2. What does Hallemeier say he is turning into?
(a) An illusionist.
(b) A masochist.
(c) A hedonist.
(d) An alcoholic.
3. What character enters the scene as Domin reads the notice?
4. What do the robots say man is on them?
(b) Slave drivers.
5. What does Alquist build when he is worried?
(a) A wall.
(b) A shed.
(c) A hut.
(d) A tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Busman going to use the money for?
2. Which of the following does Alquist not blame?
3. What is the name of the island?
4. What are the robots trained as?
5. What type of flower does Hallemeier say is beautiful?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the first Rossum robots like?
2. What happens when Alquist tries to perform a dissection?
3. What does Domin notice about the two boats Ameila and Ultimus?
4. Why are Primus and Helena closer to humans than the other robots?
5. What are the letters Domin dictates to Sulla about?
6. What is Busman's idea to persuade the robots to allow them to leave safely?
7. What happens immediately after Busman dies?
8. Why does Dr. Gall say he is to blame for what has happened?
9. What does Dr. Gall report about Radius?
10. How was Mr. Rossum Sr important to the discovery of robots?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)