|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the yellowing, dirty piece of paper?
(a) Domin's manuscript.
(b) Busman's manuscript.
(c) Rossum's manuscript.
(d) Randall's manuscript.
2. What does Alquist thank God for giving him?
(b) A soul.
(c) A brain.
3. What was the name of the ship that docked on time?
(b) Skeleton Key.
4. Why does Alquist think women have stopped having children?
(a) No one wants to bring up children in a bad world.
(b) Pollution has damaged there bodies.
(c) There's no need for them.
(d) Children are becoming expensive.
5. Why could Gall not refuse Helena?
(a) He loves her.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She bribed him.
(d) She blackmailed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the living room window overlook?
2. What does Alquist build when he is worried?
3. What instrument does Helena play?
4. Who agrees with Helena's decision to destroy the manuscript?
5. Where does Domin want to get to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alquist realize about Helena and Primus?
2. How does Domin react to Miss Glory lifting her veil?
3. What is the only thing that robots feel similar to humans?
4. What gifts have Domin and the other managers bought for Helena?
5. Why does Domin not regret producing the robots?
6. What does Hallemeier think about Helena's piano playing?
7. What does Alquist want Radius to do?
8. Why do Domin and the other managers not want to leave the island?
9. What happens when Alquist tries to perform a dissection?
10. Why are Domn and the managers encouraged by the sight of the mail boat?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)