|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gall say that Europe could not leave alone?
2. What of kind of guns does Domin inspect?
3. What do Domin, Fabry and Hallemeier carry?
(b) Baskets of fruit.
(c) Flowers and plants.
4. What word does Busman use to call his friends?
5. What did Domin want mankind to become?
(a) Its own friend.
(b) Its own master.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Domin want to get to?
2. What do Helena and Nana burn on the fire?
3. What does Domin say a man does if you give him a stone?
4. What does Helena say the island was making people into?
5. What does Alquist say the human race will fall to the ground like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alquist say is happening?
2. Why are Primus and Helena closer to humans than the other robots?
3. Summarize R.U.R
4. Why does Helena want to leave the island?
5. What is the managers idea for a new breed of robot?
6. Why does Nana think the end of the world is approaching?
7. Why are Domn and the managers encouraged by the sight of the mail boat?
8. Why does Alquist not want to dissect a robot?
9. What does Alquist realize about Helena and Primus?
10. What does Helena say is the purpose of her visit?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)