|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the ship that docked on time?
(d) Skeleton Key.
2. What does Fabry buy Helena?
(a) German coins.
(b) French makeup.
(c) English playing cards.
(d) Greek cameos.
3. Who changed the robot's character?
(c) Dr. Gall.
4. What do the robots say man is on them?
(b) Slave drivers.
5. What does Busman say he had a dream about?
(a) Marrying Helena.
(b) His own birth.
(c) The death of his parents.
(d) A new economic order.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist build when he is worried?
2. Where was the first union of robots established?
3. What is Busman carrying outside?
4. What does Hallemeier say means more than the Bible or Homer?
5. Who are the blight of the universe?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Mr. Rossum Sr important to the discovery of robots?
2. What does Hallemeier think about Helena's piano playing?
3. Why does Nana think Domin should stop producing robots?
4. How does Busman die?
5. What do Helena and Primus say about the sunrise and Alquist's anatomy book?
6. What does Fabry bring back from the mail boat?
7. Why did Domin and the others bring flowers and plants into the drawing room?
8. What happened with the robots in America?
9. How does Domin shock Helena when he calls back Marius and Sulla?
10. Why do the managers think robots are of value to the human world?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)