|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Domin leave the house?
(a) Dr. Gall is holding onto him.
(b) They are surrounded.
(c) The doors are locked.
(d) He does not have a weapon.
2. Who does Radius wish to be master of?
3. Who agrees with Helena's decision to destroy the manuscript?
4. What does Busman buy Helena for her anniversary?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(b) Diamond earrings.
(c) Pearl earrings.
(d) A pearl necklace.
5. What book does Busman say talks about the pastoral life?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The dictionary.
(c) The Old Testament.
(d) The New Testament.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the newspaper say that people have stopped having?
2. What does Radius say he wishes not to have?
3. What building makes a whistle sound?
4. What does Busman say he had a dream about?
5. Which of the following does Domin not say he hates?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dr. Gall say he cannot stop robot production?
2. How does the third act end?
3. Why do the factory managers join Domn and Helena in the office?
4. What does Domin think about Rossum Sr?
5. Why do Domin and the other managers not want to leave the island?
6. What does Domin promise to show Helena?
7. Why are Primus and Helena closer to humans than the other robots?
8. What do Helena and Primus say about the sunrise and Alquist's anatomy book?
9. What happens when Alquist tries to perform a dissection?
10. Why can't the characters leave Domin's house?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)