|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Primus say Helena is?
2. Who does Alquist tell Helena he is dissecting?
3. What does the number 2 robot say robots have obtained?
(a) A soul.
(b) A heart.
(c) A brain.
(d) A life.
4. What does Damon say he wants?
5. What part of her body does Helena say hurts?
(b) Her head.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her feet.
6. Which of the following inventors does Alquist not mention?
7. What is Damon afraid of?
8. What is the first thing Alquist says when he is alone?
(a) God has saved us.
(b) Blessed day.
(d) Praise be the Lord.
9. What does Alquist tell Primus not to do?
(a) Leave him alone.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Let anyone in his room.
(d) Talk to him.
10. How does Damon react when Alquist cuts him open?
(a) He cries.
(b) He faints.
(c) He screams.
(d) He laughs.
11. What does Primus think is the greatest thing in the world?
(a) Alquist's secret.
(b) The sun rising.
(c) Being alive.
(d) Helena's smile.
12. What is Alquist researching?
(a) How to cook for himself.
(b) How to make robots.
(c) How to reform human society.
(d) How to survive in the desert.
13. What does Alquiat tell Helena to do?
(a) Massage his feet.
(b) Read him a passage from a book.
(c) Lend him some money.
(d) Pour him some water.
14. What does Alquist use as a blanket?
(a) A sheet.
(b) A towel.
(c) His jumper.
(d) His coat.
15. What kind of secret does Primus say is written on the piece of paper?
(a) The secret of love.
(b) The secret of death.
(c) The secret of life.
(d) The secret of procreation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena say she will do if Primus enters the dissecting room?
2. What kind of books does Damon suggest that Alquist reads?
3. What does Alquist say life comes from?
4. What does Alquist want the robot to find?
5. What does the eye that does not cry for people cry for?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)