|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist do with the test tubes?
(a) Drinks their contents.
(b) Smashes them.
(c) Throws them in the garbage.
(d) Pours them on to the floor.
2. Who is giving Alquist orders?
(a) The robot government.
(d) The robot committee.
3. What does Damon scream for Alquist to do?
(b) Go quicker.
(d) Knock me out.
4. Who does Helena say gave her her name?
(c) Mrs. Domin.
(d) Mr. Domin.
5. What does Alquist call Helena and Primus?
6. What part of her does Helena think is horrible?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her backside.
(c) Her legs.
(d) Her nose.
7. What does Alquist say books are?
(a) Human minds.
(d) Human keepers.
8. What does Alquist say is God's greatest invention?
(c) Adam and Eve.
(d) Helena and Primus.
9. What does Alquist tell Primus he wants to do?
10. Who knocks on Alquist's door?
(a) A boy.
(b) A robot.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A girl.
11. What is Alquist researching?
(a) How to reform human society.
(b) How to survive in the desert.
(c) How to make robots.
(d) How to cook for himself.
12. What does Alquist say does him good?
(a) A cool drink.
(b) A cool bike.
(c) A cool river.
(d) A cool stream.
13. What does Alquist want water for?
(a) To clean his hands.
(b) To wake himself up.
(c) To wipe the floor.
(d) To wash his coat.
14. What does Alquist smash?
(a) A cup.
(b) A plate.
(c) A bowl.
(d) A test tube.
15. What does Helena say she wished she was?
(a) A human.
(b) A bird.
(c) A seal.
(d) A dolphin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alquist say he wants to dissect?
2. What does Helena knock over?
3. What does Alquuist ask Primus to take away?
4. What does Primus say Helena is?
5. What does Helena say is happening outside?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)