|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animals does Helena say are at the house?
2. What does Damon say he wants?
3. When does Helena think eyes are beautiful?
(a) When they are deepset.
(b) When they are big.
(c) When they are closed.
(d) When they are blue.
4. What does Alquist tell the robots that the people left them?
(c) Rossum's island.
5. What does Alquist say he loved?
(c) Family life.
6. What is Alquist researching?
(a) How to reform human society.
(b) How to cook for himself.
(c) How to make robots.
(d) How to survive in the desert.
7. What does Helena say she wished she was?
(a) A seal.
(b) A dolphin.
(c) A human.
(d) A bird.
8. What does Alquist tell Primus not to do?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Talk to him.
(c) Let anyone in his room.
(d) Leave him alone.
9. What does Helena point out to Primus in the lab?
(c) Test tubes.
10. What does Alquiat tell Helena to do?
(a) Lend him some money.
(b) Pour him some water.
(c) Read him a passage from a book.
(d) Massage his feet.
11. What does Helena say she will do if Primus enters the dissecting room?
(a) Drink acid.
(b) Jump out of the window.
(c) Run into the sea.
(d) Shoot herself.
12. What does Alquist throw off himself?
(a) His wig.
(b) His hat.
(c) His coat.
(d) His gloves.
13. Where has Damon arrived from?
(b) Le Havre.
14. Complete the following sentence "the graveyard of..."
(a) The universe.
15. Who does Anquist decide to cut open?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist call his hands?
2. What part of her body does Helena say hurts?
3. What was the name of the sixth day?
4. What does Primus threaten Alquist with?
5. What does Alquist tell Primus he wants to do?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)