|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two robots who run on stage when Damon screams?
(a) Lauren and Hana.
(b) Primus and Helena.
(c) David and Busman.
(d) Robert and Joerdis.
2. What does Alquist say does him good?
(a) A cool bike.
(b) A cool stream.
(c) A cool river.
(d) A cool drink.
3. What does Alquist smash?
(a) A test tube.
(b) A plate.
(c) A bowl.
(d) A cup.
4. What does Primus say the numbers on the paper are?
(a) Scientific formulas.
(b) Indivisible numbers.
(c) Imaginary numbers.
(d) Mathematical formulas.
5. Who made both Primus and Helena?
(c) Dr. Gall.
6. Who does Alquist ask the servant to send in?
(b) His father.
(d) The commitee.
7. What book does Alquist read?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Book of the Dead.
(c) War and Peace.
(d) The Bible.
8. Who sits at the desk?
9. What does Helena look through in the lab?
(a) A microscope.
(b) A window.
(c) A telescope.
(d) A magnifying glass.
10. What is Alquist researching?
(a) How to reform human society.
(b) How to make robots.
(c) How to survive in the desert.
(d) How to cook for himself.
11. What does Alquist say life comes from?
12. What does Alquist call his hands?
13. When does Helena think eyes are beautiful?
(a) When they are blue.
(b) When they are big.
(c) When they are closed.
(d) When they are deepset.
14. How does Helena say she feels?
15. Where has Damon arrived from?
(c) Le Havre.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the stage in a bloody sheet?
2. What does Alquist throw off himself?
3. What kind of animals does Helena say are at the house?
4. Who is giving Alquist orders?
5. What does Alquist say he used to do?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)