|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damon say it necessary to do to become people?
(b) Conduct war.
(c) Feel love and hate.
(d) Kill and dominate.
2. What are the names of the two robots who run on stage when Damon screams?
(a) Lauren and Hana.
(b) David and Busman.
(c) Robert and Joerdis.
(d) Primus and Helena.
3. What does Damon want Alquist to hand over?
(a) The Old Testament.
(b) Domin's formula.
(c) The New Testament.
(d) Rossum's formula.
4. How does Helena say she feels?
5. What does Helena knock over?
(a) A glass.
(b) A milk bottle.
(c) A wine bottle.
(d) A test tube.
6. What is the first thing Alquist says when he is alone?
(a) God has saved us.
(b) Blessed day.
(d) Praise be the Lord.
7. Who does Anquist decide to cut open?
8. What does Alquist smash?
(a) A bowl.
(b) A cup.
(c) A plate.
(d) A test tube.
9. What kind of animals does Helena say are at the house?
10. Where does Alquist tell Primus and Helena to go?
(b) An island.
11. What does Alquist wish his bloody claws could do?
(a) Fly away.
(b) Strangle him.
(c) Climb walls.
(d) Fall off.
12. What does Primus think is the greatest thing in the world?
(a) Alquist's secret.
(b) Helena's smile.
(c) The sun rising.
(d) Being alive.
13. What does Helena say is happening outside?
(a) The sun is going down.
(b) The birds are singing.
(c) The robots are revolting.
(d) The sun is rising.
14. What does the eye that does not cry for people cry for?
15. What does Alquist say books are?
(b) Human keepers.
(d) Human minds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the number 2 robot say robots have obtained?
2. What does Primus say Helena is?
3. What does Alquist say he used to do?
4. Who does Alquist ask to clean up the dissection room?
5. What does Damon say he wants?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)