|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Primus think is the greatest thing in the world?
(a) Helena's smile.
(b) Alquist's secret.
(c) Being alive.
(d) The sun rising.
2. What does Alquist tell Primus he wants to do?
3. What does Damon say it necessary to do to become people?
(a) Kill and dominate.
(b) Conduct war.
(c) Feel love and hate.
4. What does Damon say he wants?
5. Who enters the stage in a bloody sheet?
6. What does Alquist say is God's greatest invention?
(a) Helena and Primus.
(d) Adam and Eve.
7. What does Helena think is going to happen to her?
(a) She is going to faint.
(b) She is going to sneeze.
(c) She is going to die.
(d) She is going to fall ill.
8. What does Alquist tell Primus not to do?
(a) Leave him alone.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Talk to him.
(d) Let anyone in his room.
9. What does Helena say she wished she was?
(a) A seal.
(b) A bird.
(c) A dolphin.
(d) A human.
10. What part of her does Helena think is horrible?
(a) Her backside.
(b) Her legs.
(c) Her nose.
(d) Her hair.
11. What does Primus say Helena is?
12. Complete the following sentence "the graveyard of..."
(a) The universe.
13. What does Alquist ask Helena to get for him?
(b) A book.
14. What kind of books does Damon suggest that Alquist reads?
(a) History books.
(b) Science books.
(c) Maths books.
(d) Fiction books.
15. What does Alquist call Helena and Primus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Alquist read?
2. What does Primus think being dead is like?
3. What does Alquist say does him good?
4. Who does Alquist tell Helena he is dissecting?
5. When does Helena think eyes are beautiful?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)