|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the eye that does not cry for people cry for?
2. Who wants to know when Alquist will receive them?
(a) The Central Committee of Robots.
(b) Rossum's Robot Union.
(c) The Robot Board.
(d) The Robot Parliament.
3. How does Damon react when Alquist cuts him open?
(a) He faints.
(b) He screams.
(c) He cries.
(d) He laughs.
4. What does Damon say he wants?
5. What part of her body does Helena say hurts?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her feet.
6. Who does Anquist decide to cut open?
7. What was the name of the sixth day?
(a) The day of Praise.
(b) The day of Rossum.
(c) The day of Grace.
(d) The day of Faith.
8. What does Primus think being dead is like?
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Watching TV.
9. What does Helena want Primus to let her make him?
10. Who does Alquist say he wants to dissect?
11. What does Helena say she will do if Primus enters the dissecting room?
(a) Jump out of the window.
(b) Run into the sea.
(c) Shoot herself.
(d) Drink acid.
12. What kind of animals does Helena say are at the house?
13. What does Alquist smash?
(a) A test tube.
(b) A plate.
(c) A cup.
(d) A bowl.
14. Who does Alquist ask to clean up the dissection room?
15. What does Helena say she is no good for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alquist ask Radius to move away?
2. Who does Alquist tell Helena he is dissecting?
3. What does Alquist call Helena?
4. What does Primus think is the greatest thing in the world?
5. Where does Alquist tell Primus and Helena to go?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)