|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist throw off himself?
(a) His hat.
(b) His wig.
(c) His coat.
(d) His gloves.
2. What is Alquist researching?
(a) How to reform human society.
(b) How to make robots.
(c) How to survive in the desert.
(d) How to cook for himself.
3. Who does Alquist tell Helena he is dissecting?
4. What does Alquist say is God's greatest invention?
(b) Adam and Eve.
(d) Helena and Primus.
5. What does Alquist say he loved?
(d) Family life.
6. Who does Alquist say he wants to dissect?
7. What is the first thing Alquist says when he is alone?
(a) Praise be the Lord.
(b) God has saved us.
(d) Blessed day.
8. What kind of secret does Primus say is written on the piece of paper?
(a) The secret of life.
(b) The secret of love.
(c) The secret of procreation.
(d) The secret of death.
9. What part of her does Helena think is horrible?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her backside.
(d) Her legs.
10. What does the eye that does not cry for people cry for?
11. Complete the following sentence "the graveyard of..."
(b) The universe.
12. What does Helena think is going to happen to her?
(a) She is going to die.
(b) She is going to faint.
(c) She is going to fall ill.
(d) She is going to sneeze.
13. Who does Anquist decide to cut open?
14. Where does the third act take place?
(a) A research laboratory.
(b) A boat house.
(c) The White House.
(d) On a ship.
15. What does Alquist say books are?
(a) Human minds.
(d) Human keepers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of her body does Helena say hurts?
2. Why does Alquist say he could not hold a scalpel?
3. What does Alquist wish his bloody claws could do?
4. What does Alquist tell Primus he wants to do?
5. What does Helena say she will do if Primus enters the dissecting room?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)