|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist say does him good?
(a) A cool drink.
(b) A cool river.
(c) A cool stream.
(d) A cool bike.
2. What does Primus say the numbers on the paper are?
(a) Mathematical formulas.
(b) Imaginary numbers.
(c) Indivisible numbers.
(d) Scientific formulas.
3. What does Alquist call Helena and Primus?
4. What does Alquist do with the test tubes?
(a) Drinks their contents.
(b) Smashes them.
(c) Throws them in the garbage.
(d) Pours them on to the floor.
5. Who is giving Alquist orders?
(a) The robot committee.
(c) The robot government.
6. When does Helena think eyes are beautiful?
(a) When they are big.
(b) When they are deepset.
(c) When they are closed.
(d) When they are blue.
7. What does Alquist want water for?
(a) To clean his hands.
(b) To wipe the floor.
(c) To wake himself up.
(d) To wash his coat.
8. Who does Anquist decide to cut open?
9. What does Alquist say is God's greatest invention?
(c) Adam and Eve.
(d) Helena and Primus.
10. What kind of secret does Primus say is written on the piece of paper?
(a) The secret of procreation.
(b) The secret of death.
(c) The secret of love.
(d) The secret of life.
11. What is Damon afraid of?
12. What does Alquist use as a blanket?
(a) His coat.
(b) A towel.
(c) A sheet.
(d) His jumper.
13. What does Helena say she is no good for?
14. What does Helena knock over?
(a) A test tube.
(b) A glass.
(c) A wine bottle.
(d) A milk bottle.
15. What part of her body does Helena say hurts?
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist say he loved?
2. Why does Alquist think that stars are no longer any good?
3. What does Helena think is going to happen to her?
4. What does Helena want Primus to let her make him?
5. What does Helena say is happening outside?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)