|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Damon arrived from?
(c) Le Havre.
2. What does Alquist want the robot to find?
(a) More women.
(b) Rossum's manuscript.
(c) More people.
3. Who is giving Alquist orders?
(a) The robot committee.
(b) The robot government.
4. How does Helena say she feels?
5. What does Alquist say he loved?
(c) Family life.
6. What does Alquist call Helena?
7. What does Alquuist ask Primus to take away?
(a) His water.
(b) His coat.
(c) His bed.
(d) His beer.
8. What book does Alquist read?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The Book of the Dead.
(d) War and Peace.
9. What does Alquist tell Primus he wants to do?
10. What is the first thing Alquist says when he is alone?
(a) Blessed day.
(c) Praise be the Lord.
(d) God has saved us.
11. What is the only things the machines can produce?
(a) Talking heads.
(b) Lumps of metal.
(c) Bloody meat.
(d) Animal robots.
12. Why does Alquist think that stars are no longer any good?
(a) There are no people.
(b) There is no happiness.
(c) There is no reality.
(d) There is nothing to light.
13. Who does Anquist decide to cut open?
14. What is Alquist researching?
(a) How to survive in the desert.
(b) How to reform human society.
(c) How to make robots.
(d) How to cook for himself.
15. What are the names of the two robots who run on stage when Damon screams?
(a) Lauren and Hana.
(b) Primus and Helena.
(c) David and Busman.
(d) Robert and Joerdis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist tell the robots that the people left them?
2. What part of her body does Helena say hurts?
3. Who does Alquist say he wants to dissect?
4. What does Alquist call Helena and Primus?
5. What does Primus say Helena is?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)