|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two robots who run on stage when Damon screams?
(a) David and Busman.
(b) Lauren and Hana.
(c) Primus and Helena.
(d) Robert and Joerdis.
2. What does Damon want Alquist to hand over?
(a) The New Testament.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) Domin's formula.
(d) Rossum's formula.
3. Why does Alquist think that stars are no longer any good?
(a) There is no reality.
(b) There are no people.
(c) There is no happiness.
(d) There is nothing to light.
4. What does Alquist say does him good?
(a) A cool bike.
(b) A cool river.
(c) A cool stream.
(d) A cool drink.
5. What does Helena want Primus to let her make him?
6. Who does Alquist ask Radius to move away?
7. Who does Alquist ask the servant to send in?
(c) His father.
(d) The commitee.
8. What does Alquist say is madness?
9. What does Alquist want the robot to find?
(a) More people.
(c) Rossum's manuscript.
(d) More women.
10. How does Damon react when Alquist cuts him open?
(a) He screams.
(b) He cries.
(c) He faints.
(d) He laughs.
11. What does Alquist tell Primus not to do?
(a) Talk to him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Let anyone in his room.
(d) Leave him alone.
12. Who is giving Alquist orders?
(a) The robot government.
(d) The robot committee.
13. What does Alquist wish his bloody claws could do?
(a) Climb walls.
(b) Strangle him.
(c) Fly away.
(d) Fall off.
14. How does Helena say she feels?
15. What does Alquist say he used to do?
(a) Sleep well.
(b) Have fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the sixth day?
2. Who made both Primus and Helena?
3. What is Alquist researching?
4. Who does Primus say he is?
5. What does Alquist say books are?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)