|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Alquist says when he is alone?
(b) Praise be the Lord.
(c) Blessed day.
(d) God has saved us.
2. What does Alquist call Primus?
3. Who wants to know when Alquist will receive them?
(a) The Central Committee of Robots.
(b) The Robot Board.
(c) Rossum's Robot Union.
(d) The Robot Parliament.
4. What does Alquist smash?
(a) A bowl.
(b) A plate.
(c) A test tube.
(d) A cup.
5. What does the number 2 robot say robots have obtained?
(a) A heart.
(b) A life.
(c) A soul.
(d) A brain.
6. What was the name of the sixth day?
(a) The day of Praise.
(b) The day of Faith.
(c) The day of Grace.
(d) The day of Rossum.
7. Where does Alquist say life came from?
(b) The flowers.
(c) Another world.
(d) The dinosaurs.
8. What does Alquist call Helena?
9. What does Helena point out to Primus in the lab?
(c) Test tubes.
10. How does Helena say she feels?
11. What does Primus think being dead is like?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Watching TV.
12. What does Alquuist ask Primus to take away?
(a) His bed.
(b) His coat.
(c) His water.
(d) His beer.
13. What does Alquist say life comes from?
14. What does Primus say the numbers on the paper are?
(a) Imaginary numbers.
(b) Indivisible numbers.
(c) Mathematical formulas.
(d) Scientific formulas.
15. Where does the third act take place?
(a) A boat house.
(b) The White House.
(c) A research laboratory.
(d) On a ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist say does him good?
2. What book does Alquist read?
3. Who does Alquist ask Radius to move away?
4. What does Alquist say books are?
5. Who does Anquist decide to cut open?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)