|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Primus threaten Alquist with?
(a) A large stick.
(b) A brick.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
2. How does Damon react when Alquist cuts him open?
(a) He cries.
(b) He screams.
(c) He faints.
(d) He laughs.
3. What does the number 2 robot say robots have obtained?
(a) A heart.
(b) A brain.
(c) A life.
(d) A soul.
4. What does Primus say Helena is?
5. What does the eye that does not cry for people cry for?
6. What is Damon afraid of?
7. What does Alquist call Helena and Primus?
8. Who enters the stage in a bloody sheet?
9. What does Alquist tell the robots that the people left them?
(b) Rossum's island.
10. What does Alquist want the robot to find?
(b) More people.
(c) Rossum's manuscript.
(d) More women.
11. What does Helena look through in the lab?
(a) A window.
(b) A microscope.
(c) A magnifying glass.
(d) A telescope.
12. What kind of animals does Helena say are at the house?
13. What does Alquist say life comes from?
14. Who does Primus say he is?
(a) Robot Primus.
(b) Philip Jakes.
(c) John Horlicks.
15. What part of her body does Helena say hurts?
(a) Her head.
(c) Her feet.
(d) Her heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Damon say it necessary to do to become people?
2. Where does Alquist say life came from?
3. What book does Alquist read?
4. Who does Alquist say he wants to dissect?
5. What is Alquist researching?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)