|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist say books are?
(a) Human minds.
(d) Human keepers.
2. What are the names of the two robots who run on stage when Damon screams?
(a) Lauren and Hana.
(b) Robert and Joerdis.
(c) David and Busman.
(d) Primus and Helena.
3. What does Alquist say is madness?
4. What does the eye that does not cry for people cry for?
5. Who does Alquist say he wants to dissect?
6. What does Helena point out to Primus in the lab?
(b) Test tubes.
7. What does Alquist call Helena?
8. What does Primus say Helena is?
9. Complete the following sentence "the graveyard of..."
(d) The universe.
10. What does Alquiat tell Helena to do?
(a) Lend him some money.
(b) Pour him some water.
(c) Massage his feet.
(d) Read him a passage from a book.
11. What part of her does Helena think is horrible?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her backside.
(d) Her legs.
12. What does Helena say she wished she was?
(a) A seal.
(b) A human.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dolphin.
13. What is the only things the machines can produce?
(a) Animal robots.
(b) Bloody meat.
(c) Lumps of metal.
(d) Talking heads.
14. What does Helena like to put in her hair?
15. Who does Helena say gave her her name?
(a) Mr. Domin.
(b) Mrs. Domin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena knock over?
2. What does Alquist do with the test tubes?
3. Where does the third act take place?
4. What does Damon say it necessary to do to become people?
5. Who knocks on Alquist's door?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)