|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helena point out to Primus in the lab?
(d) Test tubes.
2. How does Helena say she feels?
3. What does Damon say he wants?
4. Whose life does Alquist say will not perish?
5. What is the first thing Alquist says when he is alone?
(a) Praise be the Lord.
(b) Blessed day.
(d) God has saved us.
6. Where does Alquist say life came from?
(a) The flowers.
(b) The dinosaurs.
(c) Another world.
7. Who is giving Alquist orders?
(b) The robot government.
(c) The robot committee.
8. Who does Alquist tell Helena he is dissecting?
9. Who does Alquist ask the servant to send in?
(a) The commitee.
(d) His father.
10. What does Alquist say is God's greatest invention?
(c) Helena and Primus.
(d) Adam and Eve.
11. What does Alquist tell the robots that the people left them?
(b) Rossum's island.
12. What does Damon scream for Alquist to do?
(a) Knock me out.
(d) Go quicker.
13. Who does Helena say gave her her name?
(a) Mr. Domin.
(c) Mrs. Domin.
14. What does Helena think is going to happen to her?
(a) She is going to faint.
(b) She is going to sneeze.
(c) She is going to die.
(d) She is going to fall ill.
15. What was the name of the sixth day?
(a) The day of Grace.
(b) The day of Praise.
(c) The day of Faith.
(d) The day of Rossum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the following sentence "the graveyard of..."
2. What does the number 2 robot say robots have obtained?
3. Who made both Primus and Helena?
4. What book does Alquist read?
5. What does Alquist ask Helena to get for him?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)