|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only things the machines can produce?
(a) Talking heads.
(b) Bloody meat.
(c) Animal robots.
(d) Lumps of metal.
2. What does Helena look through in the lab?
(a) A telescope.
(b) A microscope.
(c) A magnifying glass.
(d) A window.
3. Who does Alquist tell Helena he is dissecting?
4. Who does Alquist ask Radius to move away?
5. What does Damon say it necessary to do to become people?
(a) Kill and dominate.
(c) Feel love and hate.
(d) Conduct war.
6. What does Alquist say is God's greatest invention?
(a) Adam and Eve.
(b) Helena and Primus.
7. What does Alquist throw off himself?
(a) His wig.
(b) His gloves.
(c) His coat.
(d) His hat.
8. Who does Helena say gave her her name?
(b) Mrs. Domin.
(d) Mr. Domin.
9. Who does Primus say he was talking to in his sleep?
10. What does Alquist tell Primus not to do?
(a) Leave him alone.
(b) Let anyone in his room.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Talk to him.
11. What is Damon afraid of?
12. Who enters the stage in a bloody sheet?
13. What does Alquist want water for?
(a) To wake himself up.
(b) To clean his hands.
(c) To wash his coat.
(d) To wipe the floor.
14. Why does Alquist say he could not hold a scalpel?
(a) His hands are too big.
(b) His hands shake.
(c) His hands are too small.
(d) He does not have a thumb.
15. What does Alquist call Primus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the following sentence "the graveyard of..."
2. What does Alquist want the robot to find?
3. What does Alquist call Helena and Primus?
4. What was the name of the sixth day?
5. What is the first thing Alquist says when he is alone?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)