|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alquist tell Primus and Helena to go?
(b) An island.
2. Who is giving Alquist orders?
(b) The robot committee.
(c) The robot government.
3. What does Primus think being dead is like?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Reading a book.
4. What does Alquiat tell Helena to do?
(a) Lend him some money.
(b) Massage his feet.
(c) Read him a passage from a book.
(d) Pour him some water.
5. What does Alquist say books are?
(a) Human minds.
(d) Human keepers.
6. Who does Alquist ask the servant to send in?
(b) The commitee.
(d) His father.
7. What does Helena say she wished she was?
(a) A seal.
(b) A bird.
(c) A dolphin.
(d) A human.
8. What does the eye that does not cry for people cry for?
9. Whose life does Alquist say will not perish?
10. Where does the third act take place?
(a) The White House.
(b) A boat house.
(c) On a ship.
(d) A research laboratory.
11. What is the first thing Alquist says when he is alone?
(b) God has saved us.
(c) Blessed day.
(d) Praise be the Lord.
12. What does Alquuist ask Primus to take away?
(a) His bed.
(b) His coat.
(c) His beer.
(d) His water.
13. How does Damon react when Alquist cuts him open?
(a) He screams.
(b) He cries.
(c) He faints.
(d) He laughs.
14. What does Alquist call Primus?
15. What does Alquist want water for?
(a) To wash his coat.
(b) To wipe the floor.
(c) To clean his hands.
(d) To wake himself up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist tell Primus he wants to do?
2. What kind of books does Damon suggest that Alquist reads?
3. What does Alquist do with the test tubes?
4. Who does Alquist say he wants to dissect?
5. What does Alquist say is God's greatest invention?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)