|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Primus think is the greatest thing in the world?
(a) The sun rising.
(b) Being alive.
(c) Alquist's secret.
(d) Helena's smile.
2. What does Alquist ask Helena to get for him?
(b) A book.
3. Who sits at the desk?
4. What does Alquist call Primus?
5. What does Primus think being dead is like?
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Reading a book.
6. What does Alquist tell Primus not to do?
(a) Let anyone in his room.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Leave him alone.
(d) Talk to him.
7. What is Damon afraid of?
8. What does Helena say she will do if Primus enters the dissecting room?
(a) Shoot herself.
(b) Run into the sea.
(c) Jump out of the window.
(d) Drink acid.
9. What book does Alquist read?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Book of the Dead.
(c) The Bible.
(d) War and Peace.
10. What does Alquist wish his bloody claws could do?
(a) Fly away.
(b) Climb walls.
(c) Strangle him.
(d) Fall off.
11. Where does Alquist tell Primus and Helena to go?
(b) An island.
12. What does Alquiat tell Helena to do?
(a) Read him a passage from a book.
(b) Lend him some money.
(c) Pour him some water.
(d) Massage his feet.
13. What does Helena want Primus to let her make him?
14. What does Helena think is going to happen to her?
(a) She is going to fall ill.
(b) She is going to faint.
(c) She is going to sneeze.
(d) She is going to die.
15. What was the name of the sixth day?
(a) The day of Faith.
(b) The day of Grace.
(c) The day of Praise.
(d) The day of Rossum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alquist researching?
2. What does Damon say he wants?
3. Who does Alquist ask Radius to move away?
4. What does Helena say she is no good for?
5. Whose life does Alquist say will not perish?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)