|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist call Helena?
2. What does Alquist wish his bloody claws could do?
(a) Climb walls.
(b) Fly away.
(c) Strangle him.
(d) Fall off.
3. What does the number 2 robot say robots have obtained?
(a) A brain.
(b) A soul.
(c) A life.
(d) A heart.
4. What kind of secret does Primus say is written on the piece of paper?
(a) The secret of death.
(b) The secret of life.
(c) The secret of love.
(d) The secret of procreation.
5. What does Helena say is happening outside?
(a) The birds are singing.
(b) The sun is rising.
(c) The robots are revolting.
(d) The sun is going down.
6. What is Damon afraid of?
7. Where does Alquist tell Primus and Helena to go?
(d) An island.
8. What does Helena like to put in her hair?
9. How does Damon react when Alquist cuts him open?
(a) He faints.
(b) He cries.
(c) He screams.
(d) He laughs.
10. What does Damon want Alquist to hand over?
(a) The New Testament.
(b) Rossum's formula.
(c) The Old Testament.
(d) Domin's formula.
11. What does Alquist call Helena and Primus?
12. What are the names of the two robots who run on stage when Damon screams?
(a) Lauren and Hana.
(b) David and Busman.
(c) Robert and Joerdis.
(d) Primus and Helena.
13. Who made both Primus and Helena?
(b) Dr. Gall.
14. What does Alquist do with the test tubes?
(a) Throws them in the garbage.
(b) Pours them on to the floor.
(c) Drinks their contents.
(d) Smashes them.
15. What does Alquist smash?
(a) A bowl.
(b) A cup.
(c) A test tube.
(d) A plate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist say is God's greatest invention?
2. What does Primus say the numbers on the paper are?
3. Who does Alquist tell Helena he is dissecting?
4. Who does Alquist say he wants to dissect?
5. What does Helena say she will do if Primus enters the dissecting room?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)