|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist tell Primus he wants to do?
2. What does Helena say is happening outside?
(a) The robots are revolting.
(b) The birds are singing.
(c) The sun is rising.
(d) The sun is going down.
3. What does Alquist throw off himself?
(a) His hat.
(b) His wig.
(c) His gloves.
(d) His coat.
4. What does Helena want Primus to let her make him?
5. What kind of books does Damon suggest that Alquist reads?
(a) History books.
(b) Maths books.
(c) Fiction books.
(d) Science books.
6. What does Helena think is going to happen to her?
(a) She is going to faint.
(b) She is going to sneeze.
(c) She is going to fall ill.
(d) She is going to die.
7. What part of her body does Helena say hurts?
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her head.
8. What does Alquist say is God's greatest invention?
(a) Helena and Primus.
(b) Adam and Eve.
9. When does Helena think eyes are beautiful?
(a) When they are deepset.
(b) When they are big.
(c) When they are closed.
(d) When they are blue.
10. What does Damon scream for Alquist to do?
(a) Go quicker.
(c) Knock me out.
11. Where does Alquist tell Primus and Helena to go?
(c) An island.
12. What does Primus say the numbers on the paper are?
(a) Indivisible numbers.
(b) Mathematical formulas.
(c) Scientific formulas.
(d) Imaginary numbers.
13. What does Damon say it necessary to do to become people?
(b) Kill and dominate.
(c) Feel love and hate.
(d) Conduct war.
14. What is Alquist researching?
(a) How to reform human society.
(b) How to make robots.
(c) How to cook for himself.
(d) How to survive in the desert.
15. What does Helena look through in the lab?
(a) A telescope.
(b) A window.
(c) A microscope.
(d) A magnifying glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the sixth day?
2. What does Alquist call Primus?
3. What does Alquuist ask Primus to take away?
4. What is the only things the machines can produce?
5. What does the eye that does not cry for people cry for?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)