|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damon say he wants?
2. What does Alquist wish his bloody claws could do?
(a) Climb walls.
(b) Strangle him.
(c) Fall off.
(d) Fly away.
3. What does Helena knock over?
(a) A glass.
(b) A test tube.
(c) A wine bottle.
(d) A milk bottle.
4. What does Helena say she will do if Primus enters the dissecting room?
(a) Shoot herself.
(b) Run into the sea.
(c) Drink acid.
(d) Jump out of the window.
5. What does Alquist say books are?
(a) Human keepers.
(b) Human minds.
6. Whose life does Alquist say will not perish?
7. What does Alquist smash?
(a) A cup.
(b) A plate.
(c) A bowl.
(d) A test tube.
8. Who is giving Alquist orders?
(c) The robot government.
(d) The robot committee.
9. Who does Helena say gave her her name?
(a) Mr. Domin.
(c) Mrs. Domin.
10. Complete the following sentence "the graveyard of..."
(c) The universe.
11. Who knocks on Alquist's door?
(a) A robot.
(b) A girl.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A boy.
12. Who wants to know when Alquist will receive them?
(a) The Robot Board.
(b) The Central Committee of Robots.
(c) The Robot Parliament.
(d) Rossum's Robot Union.
13. What does Alquist tell Primus he wants to do?
14. Where does Alquist say life came from?
(b) The dinosaurs.
(c) The flowers.
(d) Another world.
15. What kind of animals does Helena say are at the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Damon arrived from?
2. What kind of books does Damon suggest that Alquist reads?
3. What does Primus say the numbers on the paper are?
4. Which of the following inventors does Alquist not mention?
5. What does Alquuist ask Primus to take away?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)