|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alquist tell Primus and Helena to go?
(a) An island.
2. What does Alquist tell Primus he wants to do?
3. Who enters the stage in a bloody sheet?
4. What part of her body does Helena say hurts?
(a) Her head.
(c) Her feet.
(d) Her heart.
5. Who does Primus say he was talking to in his sleep?
6. How does Damon react when Alquist cuts him open?
(a) He cries.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He faints.
(d) He screams.
7. What does Alquist do with the test tubes?
(a) Drinks their contents.
(b) Throws them in the garbage.
(c) Pours them on to the floor.
(d) Smashes them.
8. What does Helena knock over?
(a) A glass.
(b) A milk bottle.
(c) A test tube.
(d) A wine bottle.
9. Why does Alquist think that stars are no longer any good?
(a) There is nothing to light.
(b) There is no reality.
(c) There is no happiness.
(d) There are no people.
10. What does Primus say the numbers on the paper are?
(a) Indivisible numbers.
(b) Scientific formulas.
(c) Imaginary numbers.
(d) Mathematical formulas.
11. Who does Alquist ask Radius to move away?
12. What are the names of the two robots who run on stage when Damon screams?
(a) Lauren and Hana.
(b) Robert and Joerdis.
(c) Primus and Helena.
(d) David and Busman.
13. What kind of books does Damon suggest that Alquist reads?
(a) Science books.
(b) Maths books.
(c) History books.
(d) Fiction books.
14. What does Helena want Primus to let her make him?
15. What does the number 2 robot say robots have obtained?
(a) A life.
(b) A soul.
(c) A brain.
(d) A heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist use as a blanket?
2. What does Alquist say life comes from?
3. Who sits at the desk?
4. Who does Alquist ask the servant to send in?
5. What does Alquist call Primus?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)