|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist call Helena and Primus?
2. What does the eye that does not cry for people cry for?
3. Who does Alquist ask Radius to move away?
4. What does Alquist do with the test tubes?
(a) Pours them on to the floor.
(b) Drinks their contents.
(c) Throws them in the garbage.
(d) Smashes them.
5. What kind of animals does Helena say are at the house?
6. Why does Alquist think that stars are no longer any good?
(a) There are no people.
(b) There is nothing to light.
(c) There is no happiness.
(d) There is no reality.
7. What does Helena say is happening outside?
(a) The birds are singing.
(b) The sun is rising.
(c) The sun is going down.
(d) The robots are revolting.
8. What kind of secret does Primus say is written on the piece of paper?
(a) The secret of love.
(b) The secret of life.
(c) The secret of death.
(d) The secret of procreation.
9. What does Helena say she will do if Primus enters the dissecting room?
(a) Run into the sea.
(b) Shoot herself.
(c) Jump out of the window.
(d) Drink acid.
10. What does Damon want Alquist to hand over?
(a) The Old Testament.
(b) Domin's formula.
(c) Rossum's formula.
(d) The New Testament.
11. When does Helena think eyes are beautiful?
(a) When they are big.
(b) When they are closed.
(c) When they are deepset.
(d) When they are blue.
12. What does Helena say she wished she was?
(a) A human.
(b) A bird.
(c) A seal.
(d) A dolphin.
13. What does Alquist smash?
(a) A bowl.
(b) A plate.
(c) A cup.
(d) A test tube.
14. Who does Alquist say he wants to dissect?
15. Who does Primus say he is?
(a) Philip Jakes.
(c) Robot Primus.
(d) John Horlicks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the stage in a bloody sheet?
2. How does Helena say she feels?
3. What does Helena point out to Primus in the lab?
4. What does Helena say she is no good for?
5. What does Alquist say he used to do?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)