|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alquist ask the servant to send in?
(b) His father.
(d) The commitee.
2. What does Helena want Primus to let her make him?
3. What does Alquist tell Primus not to do?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Leave him alone.
(c) Talk to him.
(d) Let anyone in his room.
4. Who wants to know when Alquist will receive them?
(a) The Robot Board.
(b) The Robot Parliament.
(c) The Central Committee of Robots.
(d) Rossum's Robot Union.
5. What does Damon want Alquist to hand over?
(a) The Old Testament.
(b) Rossum's formula.
(c) Domin's formula.
(d) The New Testament.
6. Who does Alquist say he wants to dissect?
7. Who made both Primus and Helena?
(c) Dr. Gall.
8. What does Helena say she is no good for?
9. Who does Primus say he was talking to in his sleep?
10. What does Alquist call his hands?
11. What does Damon say he wants?
12. What does Alquist ask Helena to get for him?
(c) A book.
13. What does the eye that does not cry for people cry for?
14. What does Alquist do with the test tubes?
(a) Pours them on to the floor.
(b) Drinks their contents.
(c) Throws them in the garbage.
(d) Smashes them.
15. What does the number 2 robot say robots have obtained?
(a) A brain.
(b) A heart.
(c) A soul.
(d) A life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of secret does Primus say is written on the piece of paper?
2. What does Alquist want the robot to find?
3. Who does Primus say he is?
4. When does Helena think eyes are beautiful?
5. What does Alquist say life comes from?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)