|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damon say he wants?
2. What does Helena think is going to happen to her?
(a) She is going to fall ill.
(b) She is going to faint.
(c) She is going to die.
(d) She is going to sneeze.
3. Why does Alquist think that stars are no longer any good?
(a) There is no reality.
(b) There is no happiness.
(c) There are no people.
(d) There is nothing to light.
4. What does Alquist call Helena and Primus?
5. What does Helena point out to Primus in the lab?
(a) Test tubes.
6. What was the name of the sixth day?
(a) The day of Rossum.
(b) The day of Praise.
(c) The day of Grace.
(d) The day of Faith.
7. Who sits at the desk?
8. What part of her does Helena think is horrible?
(a) Her legs.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her nose.
(d) Her backside.
9. What is Alquist researching?
(a) How to survive in the desert.
(b) How to make robots.
(c) How to cook for himself.
(d) How to reform human society.
10. What is Damon afraid of?
11. What book does Alquist read?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Bible.
(c) War and Peace.
(d) The Book of the Dead.
12. Who does Alquist ask Radius to move away?
13. Who does Alquist ask the servant to send in?
(b) His father.
(c) The commitee.
14. What does Primus think being dead is like?
(a) Reading a book.
(d) Watching TV.
15. What does the number 2 robot say robots have obtained?
(a) A brain.
(b) A life.
(c) A soul.
(d) A heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the eye that does not cry for people cry for?
2. What does Alquist throw off himself?
3. What does Alquiat tell Helena to do?
4. What does Helena look through in the lab?
5. What is the only things the machines can produce?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)