|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of her body does Helena say hurts?
(a) Her feet.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her heart.
2. What does Alquist use as a blanket?
(a) A sheet.
(b) A towel.
(c) His jumper.
(d) His coat.
3. What book does Alquist read?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Book of the Dead.
(c) The Bible.
(d) War and Peace.
4. What kind of books does Damon suggest that Alquist reads?
(a) Fiction books.
(b) History books.
(c) Maths books.
(d) Science books.
5. What does Helena think is going to happen to her?
(a) She is going to die.
(b) She is going to faint.
(c) She is going to fall ill.
(d) She is going to sneeze.
6. What kind of secret does Primus say is written on the piece of paper?
(a) The secret of love.
(b) The secret of procreation.
(c) The secret of death.
(d) The secret of life.
7. Who does Primus say he was talking to in his sleep?
8. What kind of animals does Helena say are at the house?
9. Where does Alquist tell Primus and Helena to go?
(c) An island.
10. What was the name of the sixth day?
(a) The day of Rossum.
(b) The day of Faith.
(c) The day of Praise.
(d) The day of Grace.
11. What does Primus say Helena is?
12. What does Damon scream for Alquist to do?
(b) Knock me out.
(d) Go quicker.
13. Where does Alquist say life came from?
(a) The flowers.
(c) Another world.
(d) The dinosaurs.
14. What does Alquist tell the robots that the people left them?
(b) Rossum's island.
15. What is Alquist researching?
(a) How to reform human society.
(b) How to survive in the desert.
(c) How to cook for himself.
(d) How to make robots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist call Primus?
2. What is the first thing Alquist says when he is alone?
3. Why does Alquist say he could not hold a scalpel?
4. What does Helena knock over?
5. How does Helena say she feels?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)