|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist tell the robots that the people left them?
(b) Rossum's island.
2. What is Alquist researching?
(a) How to make robots.
(b) How to reform human society.
(c) How to cook for himself.
(d) How to survive in the desert.
3. What does Primus think is the greatest thing in the world?
(a) Helena's smile.
(b) Being alive.
(c) Alquist's secret.
(d) The sun rising.
4. Who does Alquist ask Radius to move away?
5. Who wants to know when Alquist will receive them?
(a) The Central Committee of Robots.
(b) The Robot Board.
(c) Rossum's Robot Union.
(d) The Robot Parliament.
6. Whose life does Alquist say will not perish?
7. What does Helena knock over?
(a) A milk bottle.
(b) A glass.
(c) A test tube.
(d) A wine bottle.
8. What does Alquist say books are?
(a) Human minds.
(b) Human keepers.
9. Complete the following sentence "the graveyard of..."
(a) The universe.
10. What does Alquist call his hands?
11. What does Alquist use as a blanket?
(a) A towel.
(b) A sheet.
(c) His jumper.
(d) His coat.
12. What does Alquist say is God's greatest invention?
(b) Helena and Primus.
(d) Adam and Eve.
13. What does Alquist call Helena?
14. Who does Alquist say he wants to dissect?
15. What does Helena think is going to happen to her?
(a) She is going to sneeze.
(b) She is going to faint.
(c) She is going to fall ill.
(d) She is going to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alquist ask the servant to send in?
2. Who does Helena say gave her her name?
3. Who is giving Alquist orders?
4. Which of the following inventors does Alquist not mention?
5. What does Helena look through in the lab?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)