Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Domin want mankind to become?
b) Its own friend.
c) Its own master.
2. What does Alquist build when he is worried?
a) A shed.
b) A tower.
c) A wall.
d) A hut.
3. What does Helena ask if Radius has?
a) A brain.
b) A heart.
d) A soul.
4. Why could Gall not refuse Helena?
a) She bribed him.
b) He loves her.
c) She loves him.
d) She blackmailed him.
5. What is Busman going to use the money for?
a) To buy a gun.
b) To buy a boat.
c) To buy a robot.
d) To buy his life.
This section contains 364 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)