|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Helena want Dr. Gall to give the robots?
(a) A brain.
(b) A heart.
(c) A soul.
(d) A liver.
2. What book does Busman say talks about the pastoral life?
(a) The dictionary.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The New Testament.
3. What does Helena tell Domin she has come to start with the robots?
(a) A party.
(b) A family.
(c) A revolution.
(d) A civil war.
4. Who agrees with Helena's decision to destroy the manuscript?
5. What did Gall change about the robots?
(a) Their levels of irritability.
(b) Their pain threshold.
(c) Their sense of honor.
(d) Their brain power.
6. What does Dr. Gall say was their trump card?
(a) Worrying Helena.
(b) The mail boat.
(c) Radius going mad.
(d) The gun ship.
7. What does Domin ask Alquist if he has?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A knife.
(d) A pencil.
8. Why does Alquist think women have stopped having children?
(a) Children are becoming expensive.
(b) Pollution has damaged there bodies.
(c) No one wants to bring up children in a bad world.
(d) There's no need for them.
9. What kind of boat does Domin buy Helena?
(a) A gunboat.
(b) A sail boat.
(c) A speed boat.
10. What is the name of the boat that is dropping anchor?
11. What are the robots unloading from the Amelia?
(a) More robots.
(d) Dead bodies.
12. Who mostly made the robots?
(d) Dr. Gall.
13. What does the living room window overlook?
(a) The sea.
(b) The city center.
(c) The garden.
(d) The forest.
14. What of kind of guns does Domin inspect?
15. What does Domin say a man does if you give him a stone?
(a) He turn it into a weapon.
(b) He eats it.
(c) He sells it.
(d) He throws it back at you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist build when he is worried?
2. What word does Busman use to call his friends?
3. What does Domin say it is the last day of?
4. What does the whistle usually signify?
5. What does Helena ask Nana to get her?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)