|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kills Busman?
(a) The fence.
(b) A robot.
(c) Falling debris.
(d) A heart attack.
2. Which of the following does Alquist not blame?
3. Where does Raduis work?
(a) The factory.
(b) The harbor.
(c) The hotel.
(d) The library.
4. What does Nana say she would rather get for Helena than Radius?
(a) A dirty nappy.
(b) A rotting corpse.
(c) A rabid dog.
(d) A rotting fish.
5. Who does Helena say she has killed?
6. Who does Nana say are worse than animals?
(c) The workers.
7. What does Hallemeier say he is turning into?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) A hedonist.
(c) An illusionist.
(d) A masochist.
8. What did Helena want Dr. Gall to give the robots?
(a) A liver.
(b) A heart.
(c) A soul.
(d) A brain.
9. Who mostly made the robots?
(b) Dr. Gall.
10. Which of the following does Domin not say he hates?
11. What day does Nana say it is?
(a) The Day of Sorrow.
(b) The Day of Judgement.
(c) The Day of Repent.
(d) The Day of Death.
12. What does Fabry ask for?
(a) A knife.
(b) A piece of wire.
(c) A gun.
13. What does Fabry think about shooting Radius with?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A machine gun.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A shotgun.
14. What word does Busman use to call his friends?
15. Why can't Domin leave the house?
(a) Dr. Gall is holding onto him.
(b) The doors are locked.
(c) They are surrounded.
(d) He does not have a weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men expecting to arrive?
2. What does Nana tell everyone to do?
3. What does Domin say a man does if you give him a stone?
4. What does Dr. Gall say robots could be an offense against?
5. What is the name of the robot's leader?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)