|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hallemeier say he is turning into?
(a) A masochist.
(b) A hedonist.
(c) An illusionist.
(d) An alcoholic.
2. What did Domin want mankind to become?
(c) Its own friend.
(d) Its own master.
3. What does Alquist say is man's last achievement?
4. What does Domin say is all over?
(a) The strike.
(b) The uprising.
(c) The revolt.
(d) The war.
5. What do the group decide to sell?
(a) The manuscript.
(b) The boat.
(d) Their souls.
6. What does Domin ask Alquist if he has?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A pencil.
7. What did Hallemeier name the flower he developed after Helena?
(a) Regal Yellow.
(b) Cyclamen Helenae.
(c) Argonaut Schon.
(d) Foxy Lady.
8. What does Busman buy Helena for her anniversary?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(b) Diamond earrings.
(c) Pearl earrings.
(d) A pearl necklace.
9. What does Hallemeier say means more than the Bible or Homer?
(a) Helena's birthday.
(b) The Book of Robots.
(c) The Worker's Manuel.
(d) The timetable.
10. What does Helena ask if Radius has?
(a) A soul.
(b) A brain.
(d) A heart.
11. What building makes a whistle sound?
(a) The football stadium.
(b) The factory.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The train station.
12. What does Gall say that Europe could not leave alone?
13. What is the name of the island?
14. Who does Radius wish to be master of?
15. What does Radius say he wishes not to have?
(a) A family.
(b) A brain.
(c) A wife.
(d) A master.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena tell Domin she has come to start with the robots?
2. Who is Nana the voice of?
3. What is Hallemeier listening to?
4. What does Helena say the island was making people into?
5. Which of the following does Alquist not blame?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)