|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the robots say man is on them?
(a) Slave drivers.
2. Who is Nana the voice of?
(a) The people.
(b) The god fearers.
(c) The robots.
(d) The old people.
3. Why can't Domin leave the house?
(a) He does not have a weapon.
(b) Dr. Gall is holding onto him.
(c) They are surrounded.
(d) The doors are locked.
4. What is Busman carrying outside?
5. What was the name of the ship that docked on time?
(a) Skeleton Key.
6. What day does Nana say it is?
(a) The Day of Sorrow.
(b) The Day of Repent.
(c) The Day of Death.
(d) The Day of Judgement.
7. What does Helena tell Domin she has come to start with the robots?
(a) A party.
(b) A revolution.
(c) A civil war.
(d) A family.
8. What does Alquist say is man's last achievement?
9. What did Helena want Dr. Gall to give the robots?
(a) A soul.
(b) A brain.
(c) A liver.
(d) A heart.
10. What does Nana say she would rather get for Helena than Radius?
(a) A rotting fish.
(b) A rotting corpse.
(c) A rabid dog.
(d) A dirty nappy.
11. Who have robots declared as their enemy?
12. What does Dr. Gall say robots could be an offense against?
(a) International law.
(c) Other countries.
13. What are the robots unloading from the Amelia?
(a) More robots.
(b) Dead bodies.
14. What does Domin ask Alquist if he has?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
15. What does Busman say the robots will die out like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of flower does Hallemeier say is beautiful?
2. Who does Nana say are worse than animals?
3. Why could Gall not refuse Helena?
4. Which of the following does Domin not say he hates?
5. What does Alquist say makes him dizzy?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)