|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hallemeier say he is turning into?
(a) A masochist.
(b) An illusionist.
(c) A hedonist.
(d) An alcoholic.
2. What does Alquist say the human race will fall to the ground like?
(a) A coconut.
(b) A chopped tree.
(c) A dead flower.
(d) An apple.
3. What does Dr. Gall say robots could be an offense against?
(c) Other countries.
(d) International law.
4. What does Ultimus mean?
(a) The last.
(b) The only.
(c) The coffin.
(d) The first.
5. What instrument does Helena play?
6. Why can't Domin leave the house?
(a) Dr. Gall is holding onto him.
(b) The doors are locked.
(c) He does not have a weapon.
(d) They are surrounded.
7. What does Nana say she would rather get for Helena than Radius?
(a) A rotting fish.
(b) A dirty nappy.
(c) A rotting corpse.
(d) A rabid dog.
8. Who does Nana say are worse than animals?
(d) The workers.
9. What are the robots trained as?
10. What does Nana tell everyone to do?
(a) Get on their knees.
(b) Look out the window.
(d) Jump up and down.
11. What does Domin say it is the last day of?
12. What mistake does Gall say they made in making the robots?
(a) They taught then how to use weapons.
(b) They gave them big brain.
(c) They taught them how to feel.
(d) They made them look all the same.
13. What do the robots say man is on them?
(b) Slave drivers.
14. What does Dr. Gall say was their trump card?
(a) Radius going mad.
(b) The gun ship.
(c) The mail boat.
(d) Worrying Helena.
15. What is the name of the robot union?
(a) Machines with Souls.
(b) Worker's Union.
(c) Radius' Radical Machines.
(d) Rossum's Universal Robots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character enters the scene as Domin reads the notice?
2. Who have robots declared as their enemy?
3. What does Helena tell Domin she has come to start with the robots?
4. What did Domin want mankind to become?
5. Who is Nana the voice of?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)