|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helena ask Nana to get her?
(a) The post.
(b) The books.
(c) The newspapers.
(d) The magazines.
2. Who does Radius wish to be master of?
3. What day does Nana say it is?
(a) The Day of Repent.
(b) The Day of Judgement.
(c) The Day of Death.
(d) The Day of Sorrow.
4. What kind of boat does Domin buy Helena?
(a) A sail boat.
(b) A speed boat.
(c) A gunboat.
5. What is the name of the robot's leader?
6. Who have robots declared as their enemy?
7. What are the robots unloading from the Amelia?
(c) Dead bodies.
(d) More robots.
8. What does Nana say robots are the work of?
(b) The devil.
(c) Mad academics.
(d) The government.
9. What are the robots trained as?
10. What does Radius say he wishes not to have?
(a) A master.
(b) A family.
(c) A wife.
(d) A brain.
11. Who calls Dr. Gall a liar?
12. What is Busman going to use the money for?
(a) To buy a gun.
(b) To buy a boat.
(c) To buy a robot.
(d) To buy his life.
13. What does Alquist say the human race will fall to the ground like?
(a) A dead flower.
(b) A coconut.
(c) An apple.
(d) A chopped tree.
14. What does Alquist say the whole world has become?
(a) Hell on Earth.
(b) Harry Domin's Sodom.
(c) Harry Domin's Paradise.
(d) The Devil's Paradise.
15. What does Ultimus mean?
(a) The last.
(b) The first.
(c) The only.
(d) The coffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gall change about the robots?
2. What does the whistle usually signify?
3. What did Domin want mankind to become?
4. What does Hallemeier say he is turning into?
5. Who mostly made the robots?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)