|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boat does Domin buy Helena?
(a) A gunboat.
(b) A sail boat.
(c) A speed boat.
2. What is Busman carrying outside?
3. What building makes a whistle sound?
(a) The factory.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The football stadium.
(d) The train station.
4. What book does Busman say talks about the pastoral life?
(a) The dictionary.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The New Testament.
5. Who have robots declared as their enemy?
6. Which of the following does Domin not say he hates?
7. What kind of scissors does Dr. Gall find?
(a) Nail scissors.
(b) Hair scissors.
(c) Paper scissors.
(d) Kitchen scissors.
8. What does Nana say she would rather get for Helena than Radius?
(a) A rotting fish.
(b) A rotting corpse.
(c) A dirty nappy.
(d) A rabid dog.
9. Who does Radius wish to be master of?
10. What does Fabry buy Helena?
(a) English playing cards.
(b) French makeup.
(c) German coins.
(d) Greek cameos.
11. What does Dr. Gall say robots could be an offense against?
(b) Other countries.
(d) International law.
12. What is Hallemeier listening to?
(d) The robots.
13. How does the robot get into the house?
(a) Through the basement.
(b) Through the roof.
(c) Through the window.
(d) Through the door.
14. What do the robots say man is on them?
(a) Slave drivers.
15. What did Hallemeier name the flower he developed after Helena?
(a) Regal Yellow.
(b) Argonaut Schon.
(c) Foxy Lady.
(d) Cyclamen Helenae.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Helena burn?
2. What are the men expecting to arrive?
3. Why could Gall not refuse Helena?
4. What does Alquist build when he is worried?
5. What does Nana tell everyone to do?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)