|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Helena play?
2. What does Helena ask Nana to get her?
(a) The newspapers.
(b) The post.
(c) The books.
(d) The magazines.
3. Why does Alquist think women have stopped having children?
(a) Pollution has damaged there bodies.
(b) Children are becoming expensive.
(c) No one wants to bring up children in a bad world.
(d) There's no need for them.
4. What does Domin say is all over?
(a) The uprising.
(b) The revolt.
(c) The strike.
(d) The war.
5. What was the name of the ship that docked on time?
(b) Skeleton Key.
6. What does Alquist say he is going to do?
(d) Kill some robots.
7. What is the name of the robot's leader?
8. What will the robots be unable to do without the piece of paper?
(a) Learn about earth.
(b) Learn about how to govern.
(c) Make more robots.
(d) Survive without humans.
9. What did Hallemeier name the flower he developed after Helena?
(a) Argonaut Schon.
(b) Regal Yellow.
(c) Foxy Lady.
(d) Cyclamen Helenae.
10. What does Nana say too much money is like?
(a) An angry wolf.
(b) A friendly cat.
(c) A bad dog.
(d) A grizzly bear.
11. Where does Domin want to get to?
(b) The mainland.
(c) The eletricity generators.
(d) The supermarket.
12. What does Helena say the island was making people into?
(a) Sterile flowers.
(d) Hate mongerers.
13. Who is Nana the voice of?
(a) The robots.
(b) The god fearers.
(c) The old people.
(d) The people.
14. What does Alquist thank God for giving him?
(a) A soul.
(b) A brain.
15. What do the group decide to sell?
(a) The boat.
(c) Their souls.
(d) The manuscript.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Domin leave the house?
2. What did Helena burn?
3. What does Fabry want to put an electric current through?
4. What does Alquist build when he is worried?
5. What does Fabry ask for?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)