|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the government turn robots into?
2. What of kind of guns does Domin inspect?
3. What day does Nana say it is?
(a) The Day of Death.
(b) The Day of Sorrow.
(c) The Day of Repent.
(d) The Day of Judgement.
4. What does Domin ask Alquist if he has?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A knife.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A gun.
5. What does Busman say you can buy for half a million?
(a) A robot.
(c) An army.
6. What does the newspaper say that people have stopped having?
7. What does Fabry buy Helena?
(a) German coins.
(b) French makeup.
(c) Greek cameos.
(d) English playing cards.
8. What is the name of the island?
9. Why can't Domin leave the house?
(a) The doors are locked.
(b) Dr. Gall is holding onto him.
(c) He does not have a weapon.
(d) They are surrounded.
10. What does Domin say is all over?
(a) The strike.
(b) The revolt.
(c) The war.
(d) The uprising.
11. What is Hallemeier listening to?
(c) The robots.
12. Where was the first union of robots established?
(a) Le Havre.
13. What is the name of the robot's leader?
14. What did Helena want Dr. Gall to give the robots?
(a) A brain.
(b) A heart.
(c) A soul.
(d) A liver.
15. What does Fabry say there is nothing more terrible than?
(a) The crowd.
(c) Cold people.
(d) Animal instincts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hallemeier say means more than the Bible or Homer?
2. What are the men expecting to arrive?
3. Who is Nana the voice of?
4. Who calls Dr. Gall a liar?
5. Who does Helena say she has killed?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)