|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What building makes a whistle sound?
(a) The factory.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The football stadium.
(d) The train station.
2. What does Hallemeier say means more than the Bible or Homer?
(a) The timetable.
(b) Helena's birthday.
(c) The Book of Robots.
(d) The Worker's Manuel.
3. What did Helena burn?
(a) The Old Testament.
(b) Her magazines.
(c) Her photographs.
(d) Rossum's manuscript.
4. Who calls Dr. Gall a liar?
5. What does Alquist thank God for giving him?
(a) A brain.
(b) A soul.
6. What did Gall change about the robots?
(a) Their pain threshold.
(b) Their brain power.
(c) Their sense of honor.
(d) Their levels of irritability.
7. What do Domin, Fabry and Hallemeier carry?
(a) Flowers and plants.
(b) Baskets of fruit.
8. What day does Nana say it is?
(a) The Day of Sorrow.
(b) The Day of Repent.
(c) The Day of Death.
(d) The Day of Judgement.
9. What does Alquist say makes him dizzy?
10. What do Helena and Nana burn on the fire?
11. What does the whistle usually signify?
(a) Start of the day.
(c) End of the day.
12. Where does Raduis work?
(a) The harbor.
(b) The factory.
(c) The library.
(d) The hotel.
13. What does Helena tell Domin she has come to start with the robots?
(a) A family.
(b) A party.
(c) A revolution.
(d) A civil war.
14. What mistake does Gall say they made in making the robots?
(a) They gave them big brain.
(b) They taught then how to use weapons.
(c) They made them look all the same.
(d) They taught them how to feel.
15. What is Busman carrying outside?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the blight of the universe?
2. What does Busman say you can buy for half a million?
3. What is the name of the robot's leader?
4. What does Alquist build when he is worried?
5. What is the name of the island?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)