|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Gall say robots could be an offense against?
(a) Other countries.
(b) International law.
2. Why did Helena burn the documents?
(a) She wanted to hurt Domin.
(b) She wanted to get away from the island.
(c) It was a mistake.
(d) She wanted to help Domin relax.
3. What do the robots say man is on them?
(c) Slave drivers.
4. What does Helena ask Nana to get her?
(a) The magazines.
(b) The books.
(c) The post.
(d) The newspapers.
5. What does Busman say you can buy for half a million?
(b) A robot.
(c) An army.
6. Who mostly made the robots?
(d) Dr. Gall.
7. What does Fabry ask for?
(b) A knife.
(c) A piece of wire.
(d) A gun.
8. What does Ultimus mean?
(a) The coffin.
(b) The only.
(c) The last.
(d) The first.
9. What does the whistle usually signify?
(a) Start of the day.
(b) End of the day.
10. What does Helena tell Domin she has come to start with the robots?
(a) A family.
(b) A party.
(c) A revolution.
(d) A civil war.
11. What is the name of the yellowing, dirty piece of paper?
(a) Rossum's manuscript.
(b) Busman's manuscript.
(c) Randall's manuscript.
(d) Domin's manuscript.
12. Who changed the robot's character?
(c) Dr. Gall.
13. What kind of gun does Domin carry in his pocket?
(a) A magnum.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A colt.
14. What does the newspaper say that people have stopped having?
15. What does Busman say the robots will die out like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Busman say talks about the pastoral life?
2. What does Gall say that Europe could not leave alone?
3. What did Helena want Dr. Gall to give the robots?
4. Where does Domin want to get to?
5. What does Busman buy Helena for her anniversary?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)