|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alquist think women have stopped having children?
(a) Children are becoming expensive.
(b) There's no need for them.
(c) Pollution has damaged there bodies.
(d) No one wants to bring up children in a bad world.
2. What does Domin say a man does if you give him a stone?
(a) He sells it.
(b) He throws it back at you.
(c) He eats it.
(d) He turn it into a weapon.
3. What does Busman say the robots will die out like?
4. Why did Helena burn the documents?
(a) It was a mistake.
(b) She wanted to help Domin relax.
(c) She wanted to hurt Domin.
(d) She wanted to get away from the island.
5. What does Radius say he wishes not to have?
(a) A brain.
(b) A master.
(c) A wife.
(d) A family.
6. What instrument does Helena play?
7. What did the government turn robots into?
8. What does Helena tell Domin she has come to start with the robots?
(a) A party.
(b) A revolution.
(c) A civil war.
(d) A family.
9. What was the name of the ship that docked on time?
(a) Skeleton Key.
10. Which of the following does Alquist not blame?
11. What does Gall say that Europe could not leave alone?
12. What does Helena ask Nana to get her?
(a) The books.
(b) The magazines.
(c) The post.
(d) The newspapers.
13. What does Fabry want to put an electric current through?
(a) The ground.
(b) The garden fence.
(c) The brick wall.
(d) The Amelia.
14. What do Helena and Nana burn on the fire?
15. What does Nana say she would rather get for Helena than Radius?
(a) A rotting fish.
(b) A dirty nappy.
(c) A rotting corpse.
(d) A rabid dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Dr. Gall a liar?
2. What does Alquist thank God for giving him?
3. What kind of scissors does Dr. Gall find?
4. Where does Domin want to get to?
5. What does Dr. Gall say robots could be an offense against?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)