|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Busman carrying outside?
2. What building makes a whistle sound?
(a) The train station.
(b) The factory.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The football stadium.
3. What is the name of the island?
4. Where does Raduis work?
(a) The harbor.
(b) The factory.
(c) The library.
(d) The hotel.
5. What word does Busman use to call his friends?
6. What are the robots unloading from the Amelia?
(a) More robots.
(c) Dead bodies.
7. What is the name of the yellowing, dirty piece of paper?
(a) Randall's manuscript.
(b) Domin's manuscript.
(c) Rossum's manuscript.
(d) Busman's manuscript.
8. Who is Nana the voice of?
(a) The people.
(b) The old people.
(c) The robots.
(d) The god fearers.
9. What does Alquist thank God for giving him?
(a) A brain.
(b) A soul.
10. What did Gall change about the robots?
(a) Their levels of irritability.
(b) Their brain power.
(c) Their pain threshold.
(d) Their sense of honor.
11. What does Helena say the island was making people into?
(b) Sterile flowers.
(c) Hate mongerers.
12. What does Helena say Alquist is dressed like?
(a) A bricklayer.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A gardener.
(d) A dentist.
13. What type of flower does Hallemeier say is beautiful?
14. Who does Radius wish to be master of?
15. Where does Nana say there is war?
(b) The Suez.
(c) The Falklands.
(d) The Balkans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Dr. Gall a liar?
2. What does Hallemeier say means more than the Bible or Homer?
3. What does Helena ask if Radius has?
4. What does Busman say he had a dream about?
5. What day does Nana say it is?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)