|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who changed the robot's character?
(a) Dr. Gall.
2. Who have robots declared as their enemy?
3. What does Nana say she would rather get for Helena than Radius?
(a) A rabid dog.
(b) A dirty nappy.
(c) A rotting corpse.
(d) A rotting fish.
4. Where was the first union of robots established?
(c) Le Havre.
5. What does Ultimus mean?
(a) The first.
(b) The coffin.
(c) The last.
(d) The only.
6. What does Domin say it is the last day of?
7. Who does Nana say are worse than animals?
(c) The workers.
8. What does Nana say robots are the work of?
(b) The government.
(c) Mad academics.
(d) The devil.
9. What type of flower does Hallemeier say is beautiful?
10. What does Fabry say there is nothing more terrible than?
(a) The crowd.
(b) Animal instincts.
(d) Cold people.
11. What instrument does Helena play?
12. What will the robots be unable to do without the piece of paper?
(a) Learn about how to govern.
(b) Make more robots.
(c) Survive without humans.
(d) Learn about earth.
13. What is the name of the boat that is dropping anchor?
14. What did Gall change about the robots?
(a) Their sense of honor.
(b) Their pain threshold.
(c) Their brain power.
(d) Their levels of irritability.
15. What does Dr. Gall say was their trump card?
(a) The mail boat.
(b) Radius going mad.
(c) Worrying Helena.
(d) The gun ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the robot's leader?
2. What is the name of the robot union?
3. What does Helena say the island was making people into?
4. What does Domin ask Alquist if he has?
5. What of kind of guns does Domin inspect?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)