|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nana say too much money is like?
(a) A grizzly bear.
(b) A friendly cat.
(c) An angry wolf.
(d) A bad dog.
2. What does Fabry ask for?
(a) A piece of wire.
(b) A knife.
(d) A gun.
3. What does Gall say that Europe could not leave alone?
4. What does Helena say Alquist is dressed like?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A bricklayer.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A lawyer.
5. Who calls Dr. Gall a liar?
6. What does Domin ask Alquist if he has?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
7. What is the name of the robot's leader?
8. What of kind of guns does Domin inspect?
9. What character enters the scene as Domin reads the notice?
10. What does Helena ask Nana to get her?
(a) The post.
(b) The magazines.
(c) The books.
(d) The newspapers.
11. What are the men expecting to arrive?
(a) A train.
(b) A car.
(c) A ship.
(d) A plane.
12. What do the robots say man is on them?
(c) Slave drivers.
13. What does Alquist say makes him dizzy?
14. What did Hallemeier name the flower he developed after Helena?
(a) Regal Yellow.
(b) Argonaut Schon.
(c) Foxy Lady.
(d) Cyclamen Helenae.
15. What does Fabry say there is nothing more terrible than?
(a) Animal instincts.
(b) Cold people.
(c) The crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who changed the robot's character?
2. What does Busman say the robots will die out like?
3. What do the group decide to sell?
4. What does Ultimus mean?
5. Who agrees with Helena's decision to destroy the manuscript?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)