|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the government turn robots into?
2. What does Fabry say there is nothing more terrible than?
(a) Animal instincts.
(b) Cold people.
(c) The crowd.
3. What does Busman say the robots will die out like?
4. What do the group decide to sell?
(a) Their souls.
(c) The boat.
(d) The manuscript.
5. What is Busman going to use the money for?
(a) To buy his life.
(b) To buy a boat.
(c) To buy a gun.
(d) To buy a robot.
6. What does Gall say that Europe could not leave alone?
7. What does Busman say he had a dream about?
(a) Marrying Helena.
(b) His own birth.
(c) The death of his parents.
(d) A new economic order.
8. Who is Nana the voice of?
(a) The robots.
(b) The old people.
(c) The people.
(d) The god fearers.
9. Who does Helena say she has killed?
10. What does Alquist say the human race will fall to the ground like?
(a) A dead flower.
(b) A chopped tree.
(c) A coconut.
(d) An apple.
11. How does the robot get into the house?
(a) Through the roof.
(b) Through the basement.
(c) Through the door.
(d) Through the window.
12. Why does Alquist think women have stopped having children?
(a) No one wants to bring up children in a bad world.
(b) Pollution has damaged there bodies.
(c) There's no need for them.
(d) Children are becoming expensive.
13. What kind of scissors does Dr. Gall find?
(a) Nail scissors.
(b) Kitchen scissors.
(c) Paper scissors.
(d) Hair scissors.
14. What did Helena burn?
(a) Her photographs.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) Her magazines.
(d) Rossum's manuscript.
15. What does Helena say the island was making people into?
(a) Sterile flowers.
(c) Hate mongerers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist say the whole world has become?
2. Where does Nana say there is war?
3. What does Busman say you can buy for half a million?
4. What book does Busman say talks about the pastoral life?
5. Why did Helena burn the documents?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)