|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the group decide to sell?
(a) The boat.
(b) Their souls.
(d) The manuscript.
2. What does Busman say the robots will die out like?
3. What does Nana tell everyone to do?
(a) Jump up and down.
(c) Get on their knees.
(d) Look out the window.
4. What does Helena say Alquist is dressed like?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A bricklayer.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A dentist.
5. What does Alquist say is man's last achievement?
6. What will the robots be unable to do without the piece of paper?
(a) Learn about earth.
(b) Make more robots.
(c) Survive without humans.
(d) Learn about how to govern.
7. Who changed the robot's character?
(a) Dr. Gall.
8. Who does Helena say she has killed?
9. Who mostly made the robots?
(b) Dr. Gall.
10. What type of flower does Hallemeier say is beautiful?
11. What do Helena and Nana burn on the fire?
12. What do Domin, Fabry and Hallemeier carry?
(a) Flowers and plants.
(c) Baskets of fruit.
13. What book does Busman say talks about the pastoral life?
(a) The dictionary.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The Old Testament.
(d) The New Testament.
14. Which of the following does Alquist not blame?
15. What are the men expecting to arrive?
(a) A car.
(b) A train.
(c) A plane.
(d) A ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the blight of the universe?
2. What day does Nana say it is?
3. Why does Alquist think women have stopped having children?
4. What does Hallemeier say he is turning into?
5. What is Busman going to use the money for?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)