|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the robots trained as?
2. Where does Raduis work?
(a) The library.
(b) The factory.
(c) The harbor.
(d) The hotel.
3. What is the name of the robot's leader?
4. What does the newspaper say that people have stopped having?
5. What does Ultimus mean?
(a) The last.
(b) The only.
(c) The coffin.
(d) The first.
6. Who does Radius wish to be master of?
7. What do Helena and Nana burn on the fire?
8. Who is Nana the voice of?
(a) The old people.
(b) The god fearers.
(c) The people.
(d) The robots.
9. What does Dr. Gall say was their trump card?
(a) Worrying Helena.
(b) The mail boat.
(c) Radius going mad.
(d) The gun ship.
10. What does Fabry want to put an electric current through?
(a) The brick wall.
(b) The Amelia.
(c) The garden fence.
(d) The ground.
11. What did Domin want mankind to become?
(a) Its own friend.
(d) Its own master.
12. What does Domin say a man does if you give him a stone?
(a) He sells it.
(b) He turn it into a weapon.
(c) He throws it back at you.
(d) He eats it.
13. What is the name of the boat that is dropping anchor?
14. What does Alquist say makes him dizzy?
15. What does Domin ask Alquist if he has?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A knife.
(d) A pencil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the group decide to sell?
2. Who mostly made the robots?
3. What does Nana say she would rather get for Helena than Radius?
4. What was the name of the ship that docked on time?
5. What does Busman say you can buy for half a million?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)