|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newspaper say that people have stopped having?
2. What does the living room window overlook?
(a) The sea.
(b) The city center.
(c) The forest.
(d) The garden.
3. Who does Helena say she has killed?
4. What does Nana say she would rather get for Helena than Radius?
(a) A rotting corpse.
(b) A rotting fish.
(c) A rabid dog.
(d) A dirty nappy.
5. What does Helena ask if Radius has?
(a) A brain.
(b) A soul.
(c) A heart.
6. Who are the blight of the universe?
7. What does the whistle usually signify?
(c) End of the day.
(d) Start of the day.
8. What is the name of the robot's leader?
9. Who mostly made the robots?
(b) Dr. Gall.
10. Who calls Dr. Gall a liar?
11. What does Helena say the island was making people into?
(b) Hate mongerers.
(d) Sterile flowers.
12. What does Hallemeier say means more than the Bible or Homer?
(a) The Worker's Manuel.
(b) The timetable.
(c) The Book of Robots.
(d) Helena's birthday.
13. What does Fabry think about shooting Radius with?
(a) A revolver.
(b) A machine gun.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A shotgun.
14. Who is Nana the voice of?
(a) The people.
(b) The god fearers.
(c) The robots.
(d) The old people.
15. What is the name of the yellowing, dirty piece of paper?
(a) Randall's manuscript.
(b) Rossum's manuscript.
(c) Busman's manuscript.
(d) Domin's manuscript.
Short Answer Questions
1. What building makes a whistle sound?
2. What does Alquist say the human race will fall to the ground like?
3. Where does Domin want to get to?
4. What does Busman say you can buy for half a million?
5. What does Ultimus mean?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)