|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Gall say they made in making the robots?
(a) They taught them how to feel.
(b) They gave them big brain.
(c) They taught then how to use weapons.
(d) They made them look all the same.
2. What building makes a whistle sound?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The train station.
(c) The factory.
(d) The football stadium.
3. Why does Alquist think women have stopped having children?
(a) Pollution has damaged there bodies.
(b) No one wants to bring up children in a bad world.
(c) There's no need for them.
(d) Children are becoming expensive.
4. Who does Radius wish to be master of?
5. What does Helena ask Nana to get her?
(a) The newspapers.
(b) The magazines.
(c) The post.
(d) The books.
6. What was the name of the ship that docked on time?
(b) Skeleton Key.
7. Which of the following does Alquist not blame?
8. What does Helena say Alquist is dressed like?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A bricklayer.
(d) A lawyer.
9. What of kind of guns does Domin inspect?
10. What does Alquist build when he is worried?
(a) A hut.
(b) A tower.
(c) A wall.
(d) A shed.
11. What does Fabry want to put an electric current through?
(a) The brick wall.
(b) The garden fence.
(c) The Amelia.
(d) The ground.
12. What does the living room window overlook?
(a) The city center.
(b) The sea.
(c) The garden.
(d) The forest.
13. What does Nana say robots are the work of?
(a) Mad academics.
(b) The government.
(d) The devil.
14. What does Busman say you can buy for half a million?
(b) An army.
(c) A robot.
15. What does Alquist thank God for giving him?
(a) A soul.
(d) A brain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Helena burn?
2. What word does Busman use to call his friends?
3. What does Alquist say he is going to do?
4. Where does Domin want to get to?
5. What will the robots be unable to do without the piece of paper?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)