|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who changed the robot's character?
(d) Dr. Gall.
2. What kind of gun does Domin carry in his pocket?
(a) A colt.
(b) A revolver.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A magnum.
3. Where was the first union of robots established?
(b) Le Havre.
4. What do Domin, Fabry and Hallemeier carry?
(b) Flowers and plants.
(c) Baskets of fruit.
5. What does Alquist say the whole world has become?
(a) The Devil's Paradise.
(b) Hell on Earth.
(c) Harry Domin's Sodom.
(d) Harry Domin's Paradise.
6. What do Helena and Nana burn on the fire?
7. What type of flower does Hallemeier say is beautiful?
8. What does Busman say you can buy for half a million?
(a) A robot.
(b) An army.
9. What word does Busman use to call his friends?
10. What does Nana tell everyone to do?
(b) Get on their knees.
(c) Look out the window.
(d) Jump up and down.
11. What did Hallemeier name the flower he developed after Helena?
(a) Argonaut Schon.
(b) Regal Yellow.
(c) Cyclamen Helenae.
(d) Foxy Lady.
12. What does Fabry ask for?
(a) A gun.
(b) A piece of wire.
(c) A knife.
13. What are the men expecting to arrive?
(a) A train.
(b) A car.
(c) A plane.
(d) A ship.
14. What does Nana say robots are the work of?
(a) Mad academics.
(b) The government.
(c) The devil.
15. What does Helena say Alquist is dressed like?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A bricklayer.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nana say are worse than animals?
2. What book does Busman say talks about the pastoral life?
3. What does the whistle usually signify?
4. What is the name of the island?
5. What kind of scissors does Dr. Gall find?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)