|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the yellowing, dirty piece of paper?
(a) Rossum's manuscript.
(b) Domin's manuscript.
(c) Busman's manuscript.
(d) Randall's manuscript.
2. What part of her does Helena think is horrible?
(a) Her backside.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her legs.
3. Why does Alquist think women have stopped having children?
(a) Pollution has damaged there bodies.
(b) No one wants to bring up children in a bad world.
(c) Children are becoming expensive.
(d) There's no need for them.
4. What is the name of the robot union?
(a) Machines with Souls.
(b) Worker's Union.
(c) Rossum's Universal Robots.
(d) Radius' Radical Machines.
5. What word does Busman use to call his friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nana say too much money is like?
2. What does Dr. Gall say was their trump card?
3. What does Hallemeier say means more than the Bible or Homer?
4. Where was the first union of robots established?
5. Where does Domin want to get to?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)