|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist say makes him dizzy?
2. What does Nana say too much money is like?
(a) A bad dog.
(b) An angry wolf.
(c) A friendly cat.
(d) A grizzly bear.
3. What will the robots be unable to do without the piece of paper?
(a) Learn about how to govern.
(b) Survive without humans.
(c) Make more robots.
(d) Learn about earth.
4. What does Nana tell everyone to do?
(b) Look out the window.
(c) Jump up and down.
(d) Get on their knees.
5. Who does Alquist say he wants to dissect?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alquist ask the servant to send in?
2. What did Hallemeier name the flower he developed after Helena?
3. What instrument does Helena play?
4. What does Alquist throw off himself?
5. What is the name of the robot's leader?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)