|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damon want Alquist to hand over?
(a) Domin's formula.
(b) The New Testament.
(c) Rossum's formula.
(d) The Old Testament.
2. Who changed the robot's character?
(a) Dr. Gall.
3. What does Hallemeier say means more than the Bible or Homer?
(a) Helena's birthday.
(b) The Book of Robots.
(c) The Worker's Manuel.
(d) The timetable.
4. What does Alquist ask Helena to get for him?
(a) A book.
5. Where does Domin want to get to?
(a) The eletricity generators.
(b) The supermarket.
(c) The mainland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Busman going to use the money for?
2. What is Hallemeier listening to?
3. What does Domin say it is the last day of?
4. Who does Alquist ask the servant to send in?
5. What does Ultimus mean?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)