|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the whistle usually signify?
(a) End of the day.
(d) Start of the day.
2. Who is giving Alquist orders?
(b) The robot committee.
(c) The robot government.
3. What kind of books does Damon suggest that Alquist reads?
(a) Fiction books.
(b) Science books.
(c) History books.
(d) Maths books.
4. Who does Nana say are worse than animals?
(a) The workers.
5. Why could Gall not refuse Helena?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She blackmailed him.
(c) He loves her.
(d) She bribed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist want the robot to find?
2. What building makes a whistle sound?
3. What does Damon scream for Alquist to do?
4. Who agrees with Helena's decision to destroy the manuscript?
5. What did Domin want mankind to become?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)