|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fabry say there is nothing more terrible than?
(a) The crowd.
(c) Cold people.
(d) Animal instincts.
2. Who is Nana the voice of?
(a) The robots.
(b) The people.
(c) The god fearers.
(d) The old people.
3. Who agrees with Helena's decision to destroy the manuscript?
4. What does Alquist want water for?
(a) To wipe the floor.
(b) To wash his coat.
(c) To wake himself up.
(d) To clean his hands.
5. What does Alquist thank God for giving him?
(b) A soul.
(d) A brain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men expecting to arrive?
2. Who does Helena say she has killed?
3. What will the robots be unable to do without the piece of paper?
4. What did Hallemeier name the flower he developed after Helena?
5. Who wants to know when Alquist will receive them?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)