|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hallemeier listening to?
(a) The robots.
2. What does Fabry say there is nothing more terrible than?
(a) Animal instincts.
(b) The crowd.
(c) Cold people.
3. What does Hallemeier say he is turning into?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) A hedonist.
(c) A masochist.
(d) An illusionist.
4. Where does Nana say there is war?
(a) The Falklands.
(c) The Suez.
(d) The Balkans.
5. Who mostly made the robots?
(b) Dr. Gall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Helena burn?
2. What kills Busman?
3. What mistake does Gall say they made in making the robots?
4. What does Nana say she would rather get for Helena than Radius?
5. What does Domin say it is the last day of?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)