|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helena ask Nana to get her?
(a) The newspapers.
(b) The post.
(c) The magazines.
(d) The books.
2. What kind of gun does Domin carry in his pocket?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A colt.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A magnum.
3. Why does Alquist think women have stopped having children?
(a) Pollution has damaged there bodies.
(b) Children are becoming expensive.
(c) There's no need for them.
(d) No one wants to bring up children in a bad world.
4. What does Hallemeier say means more than the Bible or Homer?
(a) Helena's birthday.
(b) The timetable.
(c) The Worker's Manuel.
(d) The Book of Robots.
5. Who are the blight of the universe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Domin leave the house?
2. What does Alquist build when he is worried?
3. What does Busman buy Helena for her anniversary?
4. What do the robots say man is on them?
5. What character enters the scene as Domin reads the notice?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)