|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alquist throw off himself?
(a) His coat.
(b) His wig.
(c) His gloves.
(d) His hat.
2. What does Nana say robots are the work of?
(a) The government.
(b) Mad academics.
(d) The devil.
3. What kind of gun does Domin carry in his pocket?
(a) A revolver.
(b) A magnum.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A colt.
4. What does Alquist tell Primus he wants to do?
5. What does Alquist say books are?
(a) Human minds.
(c) Human keepers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alquist thank God for giving him?
2. What does Fabry ask for?
3. Who agrees with Helena's decision to destroy the manuscript?
4. What does Alquist say is madness?
5. What does Alquist smash?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)