Quiz: Act 1 to Act 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why does Alquist think women have stopped having children?
a) There's no need for them.
b) Pollution has damaged there bodies.
c) Children are becoming expensive.
d) No one wants to bring up children in a bad world.
2. What instrument does Helena play?
3. What does Busman say you can buy for half a million?
a) An army.
c) A robot.
4. What is Hallemeier listening to?
a) The robots.
5. What does Nana say robots are the work of?
a) Mad academics.
b) The devil.
d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 230 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)