|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Domin not say he hates?
2. What does Dr. Gall say was their trump card?
(a) The gun ship.
(b) The mail boat.
(c) Radius going mad.
(d) Worrying Helena.
3. What does Helena say Alquist is dressed like?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A bricklayer.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A gardener.
4. Why does Alquist think that stars are no longer any good?
(a) There is nothing to light.
(b) There are no people.
(c) There is no happiness.
(d) There is no reality.
5. What does Helena ask Nana to get her?
(a) The newspapers.
(b) The magazines.
(c) The books.
(d) The post.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fabry think about shooting Radius with?
2. What does Alquist say makes him dizzy?
3. What do Helena and Nana burn on the fire?
4. What does the newspaper say that people have stopped having?
5. Where was the first union of robots established?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)