|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Dr. Gall a liar?
2. What instrument does Helena play?
3. What does Nana say too much money is like?
(a) A bad dog.
(b) A grizzly bear.
(c) A friendly cat.
(d) An angry wolf.
4. What type of flower does Hallemeier say is beautiful?
5. Who knocks on Alquist's door?
(a) A boy.
(b) A robot.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alquist researching?
2. What kind of books does Damon suggest that Alquist reads?
3. What does Alquist want water for?
4. What did Hallemeier name the flower he developed after Helena?
5. What does Domin say is all over?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)