Objective: Domin is the general manager at Rossum Robots. The aim of this lesson is to examine the character of Domin.
1. Divide the students into pairs or groups of three. Ask them to use magazine pictures to make a picture story of Domin's life.
2. Ask the students to write 500 words on what they think Domin's life would have been like if he did not become involved in Rossum's Robots.
3. Divide the students into two groups. One group should research Domin's life and the other group should think of questions they like to ask Domin about his life. Finish the lesson with a question and answer session.
4. Homework. Write Domin's character background.
Objective: Helena is a humanitarian. She has come to Rossum Island to protect robot rights. The aim of this lesson is to examine the character of Helena.
1. Divide the students into pairs or groups of...
This section contains 4,926 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)