|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: The Joy of Sex (Preteen Edition).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of accent does Augusten's mother have?
(a) A British accent.
(b) A Southern accent.
(c) A Canadian accent.
(d) A Brooklyn accent.
2. Who is Dr. Finch's secretary?
(a) Agnes Finch.
(b) Fern Stewart.
(c) Natalie Finch.
(d) Hope Finch.
3. Which of these events do NOT occur when Augusten is skipping school?
(a) Augusten goes shopping.
(b) Augusten writes in his journal.
(c) Augusten plays chess.
(d) Augusten goes to see movies.
4. Who does Hope take to visit Augusten after Augusten admits to his homosexuality?
(a) Dr. Finch.
(c) His father.
5. Why does Augusten feel the need to comfort himself?
(a) Because his family life is stressful.
(b) Because he is being bullied by neighborhood children.
(c) Because he is doing poorly in school.
(d) Because he is confused about his spirituality.
Short Answer Questions
1. After their first date, does Augusten go to Neil's home to view?
2. Where does Troy live?
3. What type of poetry does Deirdre write?
4. Why do the Burroughs begin to see Dr. Finch?
5. Who is Jeff?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)