|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: The Burning Bush.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reaction of Vicky and Natalie to what has happened under the grand piano?
(a) They scream.
(b) They cheer.
(c) They don't notice.
(d) They cry.
2. What keeps Augusten from wanting to attend classes?
(a) His lanky limbs.
(b) His unfashionable wardrobe.
(c) His unseemly hairstyle.
(d) His inability to grasp simple academic concepts.
3. What career does Augusten aspire to at the age of 12?
(a) An actor.
(b) A scientist.
(c) A mechanic.
(d) An athlete.
4. Who is Joranne?
(a) One of Dr. Finch's children.
(b) One of Dr. Finch's patients.
(c) One of Dr. Finch's neighbors.
(d) One of Dr. Finch's lovers.
5. What does Augusten collect as a form of comfort?
(a) Stuffed animals.
(b) Shiny objects.
(c) Dead butterflies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Finch's reaction to the sleeping person in the room connected to his office?
2. What type of professor is Norman Burroughs?
3. Who does Dr. Finch find sleeping in the small room connected to his office?
4. Who does Augusten observe being intimate with his mother in the kitchen?
5. Why does Augusten feel the need to comfort himself?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)