|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what year was the Frontier in bankruptcy?
2. In what year did Wynn enter the Las Vegas casino market?
3. By the time he was thirty, Wynn was being referred to as a Las Vegas _________________.
(a) Mover and shaker.
(c) Hit man.
(d) High roller.
4. Wynn's bodyguards were of what nationality?
5. What new hotel was intended to take the place of the one being destroyed?
(a) The Bellagio.
(b) Treasure Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what disease was Wynn diagnosed?
2. Wynn has been called ____________________.
3. How old was Wynn when he first visited Las Vegas?
4. What brand of sausage did Wynn demand was used at the Golden Nugget due to Wynn's affiliation with Louis Cappiello?
5. It was unofficially determined that the men in #72 and #74 were Wynn's ___________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. When was the Dunes Hotel and Casino and Las Vegas destroyed?
2. Why did the authorities typically not arrest anyone for operating bingo halls or playing bingo?
3. Who was Jerome Zarowitz and how did Wynn first encounter him?
4. Why did Wynn make the decision to renovate the Golden Nugget?
5. What did a spectator at the Dunes' destruction compare it to?
6. Describe Steve Wynn's charmed childhood.
7. What do Las Vegas newspaper readers perennially vote Steve Wynn as?
8. How did Wynn try to protect Cappiello in spite of Capiello's murder of Joseph Conlan?
9. What lasting impact did Mike Wynn have on his son, Steve?
10. What had the Dunes signified in Las Vegas?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)