|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became Wynn's personal aide?
(a) Ramon Terhune.
(b) Ron Tucky.
(c) Rick Talon.
(d) Roger Talbert.
2. Many of the customers whom Meyerson shipped to the Golden Nugget were ________________.
(c) City officials.
3. Wynn bought a hotel in the city in #126 for how much?
(a) Seven million dollars.
(b) Ten million pounds.
(c) Six million euros.
(d) Three million pounds.
4. Meyerson was tied to Genovese family member __________________.
(a) Anthony "Two Times" Salerno.
(b) Anthony "The Chin" Salerno.
(c) Anthony "Four Eyes" Salerno.
(d) Anthony "Fat Tony" Salerno.
5. Which organization investigated Wynn in 1983?
(a) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Scotland Yard.
6. The lobby of the hotel in #95 featured a four-story _______________.
7. How were high roller customers transported from New York City to the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City?
(c) Shuttle bus.
8. Charlie Meyerson was a ________________ mogul in New York City.
(c) Parking lot.
(d) Garment industry.
9. What was the amount of the fine the man in #134 had to pay in addition to serving twenty-two months in prison?
(a) $1 billion.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $25 million.
10. What happened hourly at Wynn's Treasure Island Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas?
(a) A dolphin show.
(b) A pirate show.
(c) A water fountain show.
(d) A laser light show.
11. What was Vincent Cafaro's mob nickname?
(b) Four Eyes.
(c) The Fish.
(d) No Knees.
12. Who was the junk bond genius who became Wynn's friend and financier?
(a) Bernie Madoff.
(b) Michael Milken.
(c) Jack Welch.
(d) Donald Trump.
13. Which of the following was NOT part of a penthouse suite at the Atlantic City Golden Nugget?
(a) Green marble commode.
(c) Opium den.
14. What did the state of New Jersey think would help revitalize Atlantic City?
15. Who did Wynn accompany to the Las Vegas office of the Federal Parole and Probation Department?
(a) Donald Trump.
(b) Bernie Madoff.
(c) Michael Milken.
(d) Mel Harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the high rollers suite at the Mirage dedicated to those with a minimum credit line of $1 million?
2. What did the governor of New Jersey fear would happen to Atlantic City after gambling was legalized?
3. Wynn considered Charlie Meyerson to be like a _________________.
4. Wynn was called to testify in front of the _______________________ regarding the Anthony Castelbuono money laundering event.
5. It has been said that Wynn had the wisdom of Solomon and the showmanship of whom?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)