1. Which famous Las Vegas hotel was being destroyed in the Prologue of the book?
Dunes Hotel and Casino.
2. On what day did the hotel destruction occur?
October 27, 1993.
3. How many spectators gathered to watch the destruction of the hotel?
4. What new hotel was intended to take the place of the one being destroyed?
5. The new hotel would be located next to which hotel?
6. Who was the Chairman of the Mirage Resorts?
7. How many stories were in the destroyed hotel?
8. The hotel was being destroyed for what reason?
To erase the memory of mob-related activities.
This section contains 3,425 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)