|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was John Moran?
(a) Fat Tony's son-in-law.
(b) Wynn's stepson.
(c) Las Vegas sheriff.
(d) Milken's banker.
2. How were high roller customers transported from New York City to the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City?
(d) Shuttle bus.
3. Many of the customers whom Meyerson shipped to the Golden Nugget were ________________.
(b) City officials.
4. Wynn bought a hotel in the city in #126 for how much?
(a) Seven million dollars.
(b) Six million euros.
(c) Ten million pounds.
(d) Three million pounds.
5. What happened hourly at Wynn's Treasure Island Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas?
(a) A pirate show.
(b) A laser light show.
(c) A water fountain show.
(d) A dolphin show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brand of sausage did Wynn demand was used at the Golden Nugget due to Wynn's affiliation with Louis Cappiello?
2. Wynn referred to the federal prison experience of the man in #134 as what?
3. With what disease was Wynn afflicted?
4. The new hotel would be located next to which hotel?
5. What new hotel was intended to take the place of the one being destroyed?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)