|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wynn was sometimes compared to Las Vegas legends Bugsy Siegel and _________________.
(a) Paul Anka.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Howard Hughes.
(d) Wayne Newton.
2. Wynn's inner office at the Golden Nugget was outfitted with remote-control locks and _________________.
(a) A panic room.
(b) Hidden cameras.
(c) Security monitors.
(d) A metal detector.
3. What hotel and casino did Wynn build in Atlantic City?
(b) Taj Mahal.
(d) The Golden Nugget.
4. In which of the following did the Mafia NOT play a part in revitalizing Atlantic City?
(c) Exotic dancers.
(d) Candy concessions.
5. In what year did Wynn move his family to Las Vegas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jerome Zarowitz was a member of which organized crime family?
2. How much did Howard Hughes pay for the Frontier Hotel?
3. How old was Wynn's father when he died?
4. Which organization investigated Wynn in 1983?
5. It was unofficially determined that the men in #72 and #74 were Wynn's ___________________.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)