|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Wynn marry in 1963?
(a) Emma Pearson.
(b) Ellen Preston.
(c) Elaine Pascal.
(d) Eva Patel.
2. Wynn has claimed that he would give up everything in order to _____________________.
(a) Improve his mother's health.
(b) Spend fifteen minutes with his father.
(c) Become an astronaut.
(d) Have a son.
3. Which of the following does NOT describe Atlantic City at the time gambling was legalized?
(b) Run down.
(c) Crime ridden.
4. Charlie Meyerson was a ________________ mogul in New York City.
(b) Parking lot.
(c) Garment industry.
5. What motel did Wynn buy from Manny Solomon in Atlantic City?
(a) The Horseshoe.
(b) The Beachcomber.
(c) The Eagle's Nest.
(d) The Strand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were high roller customers transported from New York City to the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City?
2. Which of the following is NOT associated with the term "half wiseguy"?
3. Wynn became known as a man with _________________.
4. Wynn was in the company of _____________ mobsters when he entered the Las Vegas casino market at the Frontier in 1967.
5. Wynn considered Charlie Meyerson to be like a _________________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)