|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue - Pirates in the Desert.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into which East coast city did Wynn make his casino entrance?
(b) New York.
(c) Atlantic City.
2. Wynn has often been linked to which crime family?
3. What was the cost of the hotel's destruction?
(a) $7.5 million.
(b) $3 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $1.5 million.
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Wynn?
5. What new hotel was intended to take the place of the one being destroyed?
(a) The Bellagio.
(c) Treasure Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stories were in the destroyed hotel?
2. What was the name of the infomercial which would include footage of the hotel's destruction?
3. What is one thing that Wynn is unable to control?
4. Which securities wizard helped Wynn establish the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City and the Mirage in Las Vegas?
5. Which famous Las Vegas hotel was being destroyed in the Prologue of the book?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)