|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue - Pirates in the Desert.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into which East coast city did Wynn make his casino entrance?
(a) Atlantic City.
(c) New York.
2. Wynn wanted to move Las Vegas away from its mob image to a ________________ image.
(c) Family fun.
3. Wynn has been called ____________________.
(a) King of Las Vegas.
(b) America's casino don.
(c) America's rich kid.
(d) Las Vegas meets Disney.
4. Allegations of drug abuse and ______________ plagued Wynn throughout his career.
(b) Cocaine trafficking.
5. What kind of business did Wynn's father have set up in seven states?
(a) Accounting firm.
(c) Hardware store.
(d) Bingo hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was Wynn once married?
2. What hotel and casino did Wynn build in Atlantic City?
3. What was the name of the infomercial which would include footage of the hotel's destruction?
4. At which hotel did Wynn begin his Las Vegas career?
5. Wynn's personality has been described as ________________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)