|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was gambling legalized in Atlantic City?
2. Why did Wynn's father not end up opening a bingo parlor in Las Vegas?
(a) He couldn't get a license.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) He didn't have the money.
(d) He got ill.
3. To whom was Wynn once married?
4. Wynn's personality has been described as ________________.
5. Wynn considered Charlie Meyerson to be like a _________________.
(a) Father figure.
(b) Favorite uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wynn has been called ____________________.
2. Wynn has been called the Great Casino Salesman, the Vegas King and ________________.
3. Into which East coast city did Wynn make his casino entrance?
4. The hotel was being destroyed for what reason?
5. Where did Wynn eventually send Meyerson to work?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)