|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author refer to Donald and Ivana Trump as?
(a) Pond scum.
(b) Faux royalty.
2. Where did the mobster in #101 have his office?
(a) The Queens Fish and Game Club.
(b) The Palma Boy Social Club.
(c) The Bronx Boys and Girls Club.
(d) The St. Jude Youth Club.
3. Who became Wynn's personal aide?
(a) Roger Talbert.
(b) Ron Tucky.
(c) Rick Talon.
(d) Ramon Terhune.
4. With what firm was Michael Milken associated?
(b) Drexel Burnham.
(d) Merrill Lynch.
5. What did the state of New Jersey think would help revitalize Atlantic City?
Short Answer Questions
1. Wynn's father was in the _________________ business.
2. Who did Wynn marry in 1963?
3. How much did Howard Hughes pay for the Frontier Hotel?
4. Which performance act was a legendary success at the Mirage Hotel?
5. How old was Wynn's father when he died?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)