|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wynn's first purchase into a Las Vegas hotel was a three percent share in __________________.
(a) The Flamingo.
(b) Caesar's Palace.
(c) The Frontier.
(d) The Stardust.
2. In what year did Wynn first visit Las Vegas?
3. In which of the following did the Mafia NOT play a part in revitalizing Atlantic City?
(b) Exotic dancers.
(d) Candy concessions.
4. By what year was the Frontier in bankruptcy?
5. Who became Wynn's personal aide?
(a) Ron Tucky.
(b) Rick Talon.
(c) Ramon Terhune.
(d) Roger Talbert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the official name of the Frontier Hotel?
2. Meyerson was tied to Genovese family member __________________.
3. Who was the president of the Teamsters in 1964?
4. What was the name of the high rollers suite at the Mirage dedicated to those with a minimum credit line of $1 million?
5. What part of his own body did Wynn accidentally shoot?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)