|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what confuses Ma as she explains Clifton to Jessie?
(a) Pa's disappearance.
(b) The movement of the cameras.
(c) The lack of medical supplies.
(d) Mr. Seward's involvement with Clifton.
2. What does Ma give Jessie before she leaves Clifton?
(b) A book.
(c) A cell phone.
3. Who turns on the lights while Jessie is escaping Clifton?
(a) Mr. Clifton.
(c) Clifton employees.
(d) Jessie isn't sure.
4. How does Jessie describe people outside of Clifton in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 8, how does Jessie describe the middle school students?
Short Answer Questions
1. While hiding in Chapter 6, what does Jessie hear someone say about Clifton security?
2. What does Ma tell Jessie to say she is doing after school at the end of Chapter 1?
3. Who does Ma say Miles Clifton wanted to visit his village?
4. What year does Ma tell Jessie it really is?
5. In Chapter 7, what sounds confuses Jessie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ma tell Jessie to find Mr. Neely?
2. What does Ma tell Jessie after they leave the Bentons' in Chapter 1?
3. When Jessie sees the Clifton school house from the outside in Chapter 9, what happens?
4. In Chapter 1, what rule does Ma have for Jessie coming with her on a house call?
5. What does Jessie think when she first sees a row of school buses?
6. What does Ma reveal to Jessie about Clifton?
7. In Chapter 7, what makes Jessie feel better about leaving Clifton?
8. What was Ma's life like before moving to Clifton?
9. How does Jessie avoid being caught by Clifton security in Chapter 6?
10. In Chapter 6, what things does Jessie overhear Clifton employees talk about?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)