|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While living in Clifton, how does Jessie style her hair each day?
(a) A messy bun.
(d) She leaves it down.
2. In Chapter 5, what confuses Ma as she explains Clifton to Jessie?
(a) The movement of the cameras.
(b) Mr. Seward's involvement with Clifton.
(c) Pa's disappearance.
(d) The lack of medical supplies.
3. Who does Ma say forced the quarantine signs to be taken off of doors in Clifton?
(a) Mr. Seward and Mr. Clifton.
(b) The doctor.
(c) Pa and the doctor.
(d) Clifton and his men.
4. In Chapter 1, how does Jessie describe herself as compared to the other Clifton children?
5. How does Miles Clifton keep Clifton residents from escaping?
(a) He lets the villagers escape.
(b) He drugs the villagers.
(c) The village is guarded.
(d) No one wants to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, why does Jessie say she is glad to not be a grown-up?
2. Why does Ma suggest Jessie meet with Mr. Neely in Chapter 5?
3. When does Jessie say her family came to Clifton in Chapter 1?
4. How does Jessie describe her village at night?
5. Why does Jessie leave her oil lamp lit when she waits outside the Benton's cabin in Chapter 1?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)