|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, why does the tour guide say people moved to Clifton?
(a) Because they had no where else to go.
(b) Because they were paid to live there.
(c) So they could live how they wanted to.
(d) So they could run social experiments.
2. In Chapter 8, who says that the residents of Clifton receive medical care?
(a) A middle school student.
(b) The teacher.
(c) The tour guide.
3. What does Jessie tell Mr. Neely they should do when she first calls him?
(a) Create their own plan.
(b) Rescue her mother.
(c) Meet with the newspaper.
(d) Hold a press conference.
4. Why does Ma say Clifton was created?
(a) As a way to avoid going to jail.
(b) As a way to avoid paying taxes.
(c) As a way for the people of Clifton to make money.
(d) As a place for people to live simply.
5. In Chapter 9, where does the tour guide say Clifton residents have privacy?
(a) In their homes.
(b) At the doctor's.
(c) In school.
(d) No where.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what does Mr. Neely say during his phone call?
2. What startles Jessie in Chapter 10?
3. When does Jessie realize Katie is ill?
4. How does Jessie meet the mystery man in Chapter 15?
5. In Chapter 7, how does Jessie decide to try to fully escape Clifton?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)