|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 -8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jessie say is haunted in Clifton?
(a) The river.
(b) The general store.
(c) The trees.
(d) Her log cabin.
2. What does Ma say Miles Clifton is most concerned about in his village?
(a) Re-writing history.
3. In Chapter 6, when does Jessie try to find a bathroom?
(a) After getting outside the gate.
(b) After leaving the stage coach room.
(c) After getting lost in the corridors.
(d) Before crawling out of the manhole cover.
4. What year does Ma tell Jessie it really is?
5. What does Ma say Mr. Clifton would miss too much if he lived in Clifton?
(a) His limos.
(b) His food.
(c) His wife.
(d) His money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jessie leave her oil lamp lit when she waits outside the Benton's cabin in Chapter 1?
2. While living in Clifton, how does Jessie style her hair each day?
3. In Chapter 5, what makes Jesse dizzy?
4. Why does Ma say Clifton was created?
5. In Chapter 1, where does Jessie say her family lived before Clifton?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)