|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Jessie lunch remind her of?
(a) The middle school students.
(d) Her mother.
2. Why do the reporters stop walking away during Jessie's press conference?
(a) The police show up.
(b) One reporter says they should hear Jessie out.
(c) They don't try to walk away at any point during the press conference.
(d) They believe what Jessie is saying.
3. In Chapter 12, why does the driver stop the bread truck?
(a) He comes to a red light.
(b) He has a flat tire.
(c) He hears Jessie in the back.
(d) He hears Jessie yelling to him to stop.
4. What does Jessie overhear two men talking about in Chapter 6?
(a) How they want to live in Clifton.
(b) How they are looking for a girl.
(c) How they dislike their jobs.
(d) How they are trying to get a raise.
5. What does Jessie do when the lights turn on while she is escaping?
(a) Goes back to Clifton.
(b) Hides in the dark areas.
(c) Lies on the ground.
(d) Runs straight ahead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jessie hide in the room filled with stage coaches?
2. Where does Jessie see a news conference in Chapter 20?
3. At the end of Chapter 8, what does Jessie wonder about her holiday celebrations growing up?
4. How does Jessie know she isn't dreaming in Chapter 19?
5. After Jessie leaves the bread truck, how does she feel about the driver?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)