|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Jessie lunch remind her of?
(c) Her mother.
(d) The middle school students.
2. What does Jessie discover about the common areas of Clifton in Chapter 8?
(a) That they are all guarded.
(b) That they all have an emergency exit.
(c) That they are being filmed by cameras.
(d) That tourists can watch the residents through them.
3. Why do the reporters stop walking away during Jessie's press conference?
(a) The police show up.
(b) One reporter says they should hear Jessie out.
(c) They don't try to walk away at any point during the press conference.
(d) They believe what Jessie is saying.
4. Where do the men search for Jessie in Chapter 6?
(a) In the stage coach room.
(b) They don't search for Jessie.
(c) In the parking lot.
(d) In the underground hallway.
5. In Chapter 8, how does Jessie describe the middle school students?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, where does Jessie think she will have to walk?
2. In Chapter 8, how does Jessie get to look back at life in Clifton?
3. After Jessie leaves the bread truck, how does she feel about the driver?
4. What does Jessie do when the bread truck driver opens the doors in Chapter 12?
5. In Chapter 6, what rumor does Jessie overhear about Clifton?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)