|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, where does Jessie think she will have to walk?
(a) To Mr. Neely's.
(b) Back to Clifton.
(c) Into the city.
(d) Across a highway.
2. In Chapter 6, when does Jessie try to find a bathroom?
(a) After leaving the stage coach room.
(b) Before crawling out of the manhole cover.
(c) After getting outside the gate.
(d) After getting lost in the corridors.
3. Where do the men search for Jessie in Chapter 6?
(a) In the stage coach room.
(b) They don't search for Jessie.
(c) In the underground hallway.
(d) In the parking lot.
4. While escaping Mr. Neely's apartment in Chapter 19, who does Jessie think of to inspire her to be brave?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The president.
(d) Her father.
5. In Chapter 8, how does Jessie get to look back at life in Clifton?
(a) By reading a book.
(b) Through mirrors.
(c) She refuses to watch life in Clifton.
(d) On television.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does the mystery man do after meeting Jessie?
2. Who turns on the lights while Jessie is escaping Clifton?
3. After Jessie's press conference, why do many reporters not want to publish Jessie's story?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 6, where is Jessie?
5. What does Jessie remember the adults in Clifton saying about money?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)