Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 4, Eclipse Plumage)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did a book Ian Goonetileke put together on the insurgency have to be published?
2. In 1971, what was the average age of the insurgents?
3. When did Francis de Saram die?
4. In the section titled "Tongue," what hotel on the beach did Michael and several of the children walk to?
a) Casa Colombo Hotel.
b) Bentota Beach Hotel.
c) Pegasus Reef Hotel.
d) Galle Face Hotel.
5. How old was Michael when he realized he had slipped past a childhood...
This section contains 1,008 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)