|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, What We Think of Married Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal appeared out of the trees while Michael and his family were showering in the rain?
(a) Sloth bear.
(b) Black boar.
2. What would Michael balance when he was drunk?
(a) Wine glass.
3. What was the name of Lalla's head milkman?
4. How much of a dowry did the woman have that Lalla tried to get her brother to marry?
(a) 30,000 rupees.
(b) 20,000 rupees.
(c) 50,000 rupees.
(d) 40,000 rupees.
5. How many cows did Lalla and Rene have?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the war, where did Lalla open up a boarding house?
2. When the Gasanawa group went to the December races, what would they order on their way?
3. At the time that Michael traveled to Ceylon, how old was his Aunt Dolly?
4. How old was Natalia Asarrapa when she married?
5. On their way to the December races, where would the Gasanawa group go swimming?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)