|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, What We Think of Married Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much cooler was it at the tea estate than it was in Colombo?
(a) 15 degrees.
(b) 25 degrees.
(c) 20 degrees.
(d) 30 degrees.
2. Where did Mervyn and Doris marry?
3. When did Michael's Aunt Dolly begin smoking?
(a) 25 years old.
(b) 20 years old.
(c) 18 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
4. Where was the first place that Doris lived when she moved to England?
(a) Leverstock Green.
(b) North Finchley.
(c) Lancaster Gate.
(d) Potters Crouch.
5. How far was it to drive from Colombo to the tea estate?
(a) 80 miles.
(b) 100 miles.
(c) 105 miles.
(d) 75 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Aunt Dolly, where would wives meet their beaus?
2. How deep was the section of Kandy lake where Francis de Saram attempted to drown himself?
3. What was the only thing Mervyn had to offer his parents and sister when they arrived in England?
4. How many deer did Michael and his family see on the other side of the lake when they were showering in the jungle rain?
5. Who was David Grenier's wife?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)