|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Prodigal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the house where the Daniels lived?
(b) Flower Lodge.
(d) Palm Lodge.
2. When was Mervyn banned from the Ceylon Railways?
3. What did Francis de Saram hold in his hand as he died?
(b) Glass of alcohol.
4. To how many hospitals did Lalla dedicate her body after her death?
5. How many ways were there to describe the smell of a durian fruit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Philip Ondaatje's occupation?
2. How many cows did Lalla and Rene have?
3. How much did Michael pay for a pair of sandals his first week in Ceylon?
4. When the Gasanawa group went to the December races, what would they order on their way?
5. How long had it been since Michael had been in Ceylon?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)