|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Prodigal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Philip Ondaatje when he retired?
2. To how many hospitals did Lalla dedicate her body after her death?
3. When did Francis de Saram die?
4. How long after Michael awoke from a dream in a house near Lake Ontario, did he have a farewell party for his trip to Ceylon?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 4 months.
5. Where was the school located that Michael first attended as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress did the Dutch governor's daughter wear when she appeared as a ghost?
2. How old was Natalia Asarrapa when she married?
3. How much of a dowry did the woman have that Lalla tried to get her brother to marry?
4. What animal appeared out of the trees while Michael and his family were showering in the rain?
5. Near where did David Grenier drown?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)