|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Prodigal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car did Mervyn and Doris ride in with their friends to the place where they were to be married?
2. On their way to the December races, where would the Gasanawa group go swimming?
3. What did Willie first attempt to raise when he lived at Palm Lodge?
4. What was the name of the officer in the Ceylon Light Infantry that Mervyn terrified when he was in his twenties?
(a) David Arasakulasuriya.
(b) Thomas Kurukulasuriya.
(c) Peter Mihindukulasuriya.
(d) John Kotelawala.
5. When was Reverend Jurgen Ondaatje the translator and chaplain in Colombo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Natalia Asarrapa die?
2. How old was Michael when he realized he had slipped past a childhood he had ignored and not understood?
3. When did Michael's Aunt Dolly begin smoking?
4. How old was Philip Ondaatje when he retired?
5. During what month would Doris and Lalla spend their time at the races?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)