|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Don't Talk to Me about Matisse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was a church painted that Michael saw on Reclamation Street in Colombo?
2. How many yards did the porch run along the front of the old governor's home?
3. What year did Natalia Asarrapa die?
4. What type of flower did Lalla wear on her dress when she went to the races?
(a) Guelder Rose.
5. On page 79, where was the house located that Michael was sitting in?
(a) Beira Road.
(b) Malay St.
(c) Glennie St.
(d) Buller's Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of snake was a problem at Rock Hill?
2. Where did Mervyn go to fight during a time when the university closed for vacation?
3. What covered the windows in homes in Ceylon?
4. What game did the insurgents play with Michael's younger sister Susan when they came to Rock Hill?
5. As he awaited his approaching marriage, how long after Mervyn had returned to Ceylon did he announce another engagement?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)