|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Fine Romance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was the train ride from Colombo to Jaffna?
(a) 7 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 6 hours.
2. In Michael's dream that caused him to return to Ceylon, what would he see his father surrounded by?
(a) Men with guns.
(c) Friends drinking.
3. How many pellets were found in Jessica Cantley's body?
4. What color dress did the Dutch governor's daughter wear when she appeared as a ghost?
5. What color were the cement floors where Michael used to live?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what university did Mervyn Ondaatje take entrance exams?
2. How deep was the section of Kandy lake where Francis de Saram attempted to drown himself?
3. How tall were the doorways of the old governor's home?
4. How much were bets on horse races if someone sat in the grandstand?
5. What type of pet was in the room of the friend's house where Michael awoke from a dream?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)