|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Fine Romance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pellets were found in Jessica Cantley's body?
2. What type of birds did Michael hear and see on a tree outside the old governor's house?
(a) Black-hooded orioles and junglefowls.
(b) Common Hill Myna.
(c) Crows and white cranes.
(d) Indian Peafowl.
3. What did Francis de Saram hold in his hand as he died?
(d) Glass of alcohol.
4. What did Michael have to eat for lunch when he was at the old governor's home?
(a) Egg plant curry.
(b) Fried Rice.
(c) Crab curry.
5. When did Francis de Saram die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Michael when he left Ceylon?
2. On their way to the December races, where would the Gasanawa group go swimming?
3. How long had it been since Michael had been in Ceylon?
4. How old was the fort, where the old governor's home was located?
5. During what month would Doris and Lalla spend their time at the races?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)