|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Fine Romance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dance was perfected on a rock at Gasanawa?
(a) Lindy Hop.
(b) Fox Trot.
2. How many yards did the porch run along the front of the old governor's home?
3. What was Doris's favorite song in the 1920s?
(a) Moonlight Bay.
(b) Dream Just Dreams.
(c) After All.
(d) A Fine Romance.
4. At what university did Mervyn Ondaatje take entrance exams?
5. What did Francis de Saram hold in his hand as he died?
(a) Glass of alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the fort, where the old governor's home was located?
2. When the Gasanawa group went to the December races, what would they order on their way?
3. During what months did Michael's grandparents move to Nuwara Eliya?
4. What time did Mervyn's parents arrive at his apartment unannounced when they came to England to confront him?
5. On page 24, what time was it when Michael sat in the old governor's home in Jaffna?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)