|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Fine Romance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mervyn go to fight during a time when the university closed for vacation?
2. What color were the walls in the old governor's home when the Dutch first built the house?
(a) Sky blue.
(c) Egg white.
3. How many sentries guarded the entrance to the old governor's home?
4. How tall were the doorways of the old governor's home?
(a) 14. ft.
(b) 6 ft.
(c) 7 ft.
(d) 20 ft.
5. What time did Mervyn's parents arrive at his apartment unannounced when they came to England to confront him?
(a) 7 p.m.
(b) 11 a.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was governor's house built?
2. Who did Mervyn become engaged to while his parents thought he was a student?
3. Where did Mervyn and Doris marry?
4. What type of pet was in the room of the friend's house where Michael awoke from a dream?
5. What was Philip Ondaatje's occupation?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)