|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Eclipse Plumage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1971, what was the average age of the insurgents?
2. When did Michael's ancestor first arrive in Ceylon?
3. In the poem "Sweet Like a Crow," stepping on what bird was compared to the sound of someone's voice?
4. Where did Lalla claim she was born?
(a) During a storm.
(b) On the beach.
(c) During a dinner party.
(d) During a picnic.
5. What type of birds did Michael hear and see on a tree outside the old governor's house?
(a) Black-hooded orioles and junglefowls.
(b) Crows and white cranes.
(c) Common Hill Myna.
(d) Indian Peafowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game did the insurgents play with Michael's younger sister Susan when they came to Rock Hill?
2. Who did Mervyn become engaged to while his parents thought he was a student?
3. How many pellets were found in Jessica Cantley's body?
4. How old was the fort, where the old governor's home was located?
5. To how many hospitals did Lalla dedicate her body after her death?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)