|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40-Epilog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Richard's friend in this memory?
2. What is Richard ready to stop doing in the epilogue?
(a) Running from safety.
(d) Eating too much.
3. What does Richard do with the book?
(a) Tears it up.
(b) Throws it in the trash.
(c) Puts it on a shelf.
(d) Burns it.
4. Leslie points out that Richard probably has a lot in common with ______________.
(c) his college roommate.
(d) his brother.
5. Richard tells Dickie that the two things necessary to get through life are the power of consent and ___________________.
(a) the purpose of happiness.
(b) good friends.
(c) a sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which disease did Richard's brother die from?
2. What word does Richard tell Dickie to remember when Dickie asks about marriage?
3. Dickie suggests that there is probably a philosophy of bowling and ___________________ in addition to flight.
4. Richard recalls that there were ________________________ in leaving security behind.
5. In Chapter 17, Richard is hanging out with his friends named Mike and _________________.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)