|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40-Epilog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shepherd reminds Richard that Richard has a passion for _________________ when he was young.
2. What does Richard see from the air that the adult brain says it could not reasonably survive?
3. What event does Richard attend in Chapter 20?
(a) Christmas concert.
(b) Football game.
(c) Office party.
(d) Charity ball.
4. What is Dickie's reaction when Richard's friends want him to do something he does not want to do in Chapter 17?
(a) He walks away.
(b) He cries.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He throws a fit.
5. What is the most important principle that Richard tries to convey to Dickie?
(a) Bad Stuff Happens to Good People.
(b) You Can Rise Above the Pain.
(c) Life Is.
(d) What Goes Around Comes Around.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leslie recognizes that Richard does not really know how to talk to ___________________.
2. Who does Richard realize is actually Shepherd?
3. What is the seat back that Dickie pulls out for Richard when they reach the top of the hill?
4. In Chapter 36, Richard wonders if good and evil are related to ____________________.
5. What does Dickie aim at Richard in Richard's mind?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)