|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40-Epilog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard think about as he jumps off the mountain to paraglide?
(a) Where he will land.
(b) The lesson that paragliding would be for Dickie.
(c) Where his friends are.
(d) How strong the wind is.
2. What does Richard experience in Chapter 41?
3. What does Richard remember in Chapter 41?
(a) His graduation day.
(b) His birth.
(c) His wedding day.
(d) His first birthday party.
4. Dickie leaves Richard without _______________.
(a) apologizing to him.
(b) leaving an address.
(c) saying goodbye.
(d) telling him he loves him.
5. Richard puts a strong emphasis on building a life where one can find _________________.
(c) financial security.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard encourages Dickie to be ______________ in his life choices.
2. How old is Richard?
3. In Chapter 21, Richard tells Leslie about a memory he has from what grade in school?
4. What can Dickie offer Richard in Chapter 40?
5. Richard and Leslie discuss letting Dickie know about ___________________________.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)