|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leslie recognizes that Richard does not really know how to talk to ___________________.
(a) His father.
2. What subject does Leslie ask Richard if he is going to talk to Dickie about?
3. Which of the following is NOT included in Richard's fantasy of escape from the event?
(a) Dashing up staircases.
(b) Dumping his drink.
(c) Scrambling over rooftops.
4. Richard puts a strong emphasis on building a life where one can find _________________.
(c) financial security.
5. Richard recalls a fear of ___________________ as a boy.
(a) climbing up the water tank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Richard live when he was a boy?
2. What promise does Richard not remember making to his younger self?
3. Chapter 23 opens with a memory of Dickie and his brother, ________________.
4. What is the most important principle that Richard tries to convey to Dickie?
5. Richard explains what he knows to Dickie by using _________________ metaphors.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)