|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard recalls that there were ________________________ in leaving security behind.
(a) great benefits.
(b) many regrets.
(c) several reasons.
(d) many painful lessons.
2. In Chapter 33, Richard tells Leslie that he is going to consider Dickie ______________________.
(a) his devil's advocate.
(b) his conscience.
(c) his best friend.
(d) his imaginary pal.
3. Richard tells Dickie that outside of space-time, Dickie is _____________________.
(a) a mere mortal.
(b) connected to everything.
(c) very intuitive.
(d) a god.
4. In Chapter 38, Dickie wants to know Richard's name for ___________________.
(a) his boat.
(b) his religion.
(c) his car.
(d) his bicycle.
5. What is Dickie's reaction when Richard's friends want him to do something he does not want to do in Chapter 17?
(a) He cries.
(b) He throws a fit.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He walks away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT addressed in RUNNING FROM SAFETY: AN ADVENTURE OF THE SPIRIT?
2. How does Richard feel when he looks through the book?
3. Richard and Dickie talk about how the differences between good and evil are ________________________.
4. Richard encourages Dickie to defy convention and __________________.
5. In Chapter 38, Dickie tells Richard that Dickie has to make a decision about ___________________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)