|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the seat back that Dickie pulls out for Richard when they reach the top of the hill?
(a) A tree stump.
(b) Richard's brother's grave stone.
(c) A car door.
(d) A cardboard box.
2. Leslie is afraid that Richard is going to teach Dickie to be _________________.
3. Richard encourages Dickie to defy convention and __________________.
(a) just be.
(b) never get married.
(c) be an artist.
(d) make a lot of money.
4. In Chapter 13, Dickie hands Richard a memory of ____________________.
(a) a birthday party.
(d) a water tower.
5. Dickie is Richard's ___________________.
(b) inner child.
(c) imaginary friend.
(d) unborn child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard do that improves his enjoyment of the event?
2. In what state did Richard serve in the Air Force?
3. Richard suggest to Dickie that Dickie should run away from __________________.
4. What subject does Leslie ask Richard if he is going to talk to Dickie about?
5. Richard discovers that many people near him at the event are ________________.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)