|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tiger Mountain is located near which American city?
2. Richard's wife feels that Dickie may help Richard _______________________.
(a) learn how to speak French.
(b) be more spiritual.
(c) remember his way around problems.
(d) get some joy in his life.
3. In Chapter 38, Richard realizes that Dickie has become more of a/an _______________ than a lost inner child.
4. Richard tries to explain space-time to Dickie as if he were a/an _______________________.
(d) quantum mechanic.
5. What does Richard tell Dickie that Bobby's death meant to Richard?
(a) It meant that he got more Christmas gifts.
(b) It meant that he was pitied at school.
(c) It meant that he got a bigger bedroom.
(d) It meant that he was on his own.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he prepares to go out, Richard mentally expresses disgust for _________________.
2. Leslie is afraid that Richard is going to teach Dickie to be _________________.
3. What large item does Richard ask Dickie to recall?
4. Where does Richard find Dickie as Richard heads out to do some paragliding in Chapter 34?
5. What is Richard doing at the beginning of Chapter 30?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)