|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though Richard tells Dickie that he did not mean to lock Dickie away, Dickie ______________________.
(a) is hurt.
(b) hates Richard.
(c) does not believe him.
(d) is angry.
2. What is Dickie afraid that Richard will do?
(a) Forget about Dickie.
(b) Move away.
(c) Divorce Leslie.
(d) Crash his plane.
3. In Chapter 19, where are Richard and Leslie preparing to go?
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A movie.
(d) A formal party.
4. The cracked dry earth where Dickie lives symbolizes _______________________.
(a) the desert of Richard's childhood.
(b) lack of creativity.
(c) open space for ideas.
(d) financial restrictions.
5. What situation does Richard use to talk to Dickie about taking responsibility in life?
(a) Feeding the dog.
(b) Changing the oil in the car.
(c) Remembering birthdays.
(d) Taking care of Daisy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard admits that he has a tendency to ___________________ when things get difficult.
2. What is Richard doing at the beginning of Chapter 30?
3. Richard encourages Dickie to free himself from __________________.
4. How does Richard feel when he looks through the book?
5. What does Richard notice about the land that Dickie brought Richard to in his mind?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)