|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard feels like __________________ at the event.
(a) The Joker.
(c) Robin Hood.
2. The cracked dry earth where Dickie lives symbolizes _______________________.
(a) open space for ideas.
(b) lack of creativity.
(c) financial restrictions.
(d) the desert of Richard's childhood.
3. What does Dickie think that Richard is going to do with him in Chapter 12?
(a) Send him to live with someone else.
(b) Spank him.
(c) Lock him in the room again.
(d) Take away his video games.
4. Which of the following is NOT part of the decoration in Dickie's room?
(b) Beatles posters.
5. Bobby's death taught Richard that an individual __________________________.
(a) can change destiny.
(b) mourn for a long time.
(c) can lose his identity.
(d) is terrified of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard learns that the desert around him is created by ____________________.
2. Richard tells Dickie that Dickie should become __________________.
3. What does Richard do with the book?
4. Leslie points out that Richard probably has a lot in common with ______________.
5. Over what body of water does Richard paraglide?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)