|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what body of water does Richard paraglide?
(a) Mississippi River.
(b) Atlantic Ocean.
(c) Lake Erie.
(d) Puget Sound.
2. Where did Richard live when he was a boy?
3. Richard explains what he knows to Dickie by using _________________ metaphors.
4. Chapter 23 opens with a memory of Dickie and his brother, ________________.
5. Richard says that each memory symbolizes ___________________.
(a) a dream.
(b) a choice.
(c) a memory.
(d) a feeling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard encourages Dickie to make room for _______________________.
2. What name does Dickie now want to be called?
3. What does Richard do with the book?
4. In Chapter 21, Richard tells Leslie about a memory he has from what grade in school?
5. What is the seat back that Dickie pulls out for Richard when they reach the top of the hill?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)