|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard doing with friends on Tiger Mountain?
2. In Chapter 19, where are Richard and Leslie preparing to go?
(a) A formal party.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A movie.
3. Dickie wants to know if Richard's _______________________ has/have taught him how things work.
(c) fifty extra years of experience on earth.
(d) advanced degree.
4. Which of the following is NOT addressed in RUNNING FROM SAFETY: AN ADVENTURE OF THE SPIRIT?
(b) Facing one's fears.
(c) Meaning of life.
(d) Terror attacks.
5. In Chapter 17, Richard tells a story about hanging out with friends who want to ___________________.
(a) smoke cigarettes.
(b) travel the world.
(c) drink beer.
(d) join the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard learns that the desert around him is created by ____________________.
2. What does Richard respond when Dickie asks Richard's age?
3. Richard admits that he has a tendency to ___________________ when things get difficult.
4. Where did Richard live when he was a boy?
5. Leslie points out that Richard probably has a lot in common with ______________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)