|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40-Epilog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dickie decide to do with Richard's request?
(a) He will tell part of the memory.
(b) He will share the memory.
(c) He goes silent.
(d) He will wait until Richard is ready to hear it.
2. What does Richard wish his mother had done?
(a) Let him shave his head.
(b) Volunteered as a homeroom mother.
(c) Told him more about Bobby's death.
(d) Let him go on the Senior trip.
3. What decision does Dickie make in Chapter 38?
(a) He decides to stay for a few more months.
(b) He decides to leave.
(c) He decides to be more spiritual.
(d) He decides to remain forever.
4. In Chapter 36, Richard wonders if good and evil are related to ____________________.
(a) joy and grief.
(b) dark and light.
(c) happy and sad.
(d) generous and frugal.
5. What does Dickie do at the end of the flight in Chapter 10?
(a) Embraces the airplane.
(c) Kisses the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shepherd reminds Richard that Richard has a passion for _________________ when he was young.
2. What does Dickie do when he sees Richard in his thoughts?
3. What is Dickie's reaction when Richard's friends want him to do something he does not want to do in Chapter 17?
4. In order to check the water level in the water tower, Richard had to climb up a tall ladder ______________________.
5. Over what body of water does Richard paraglide?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)