|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40-Epilog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 33, Richard tells Leslie that he is going to consider Dickie ______________________.
(a) his imaginary pal.
(b) his best friend.
(c) his conscience.
(d) his devil's advocate.
2. The memory of birth reminds Richard of ______________________.
(a) new beginnings.
(b) harsh realities of life.
3. Where did Richard live when he was a boy?
4. Shepherd states that time is ______________________.
(c) just across the street.
5. What is unusual about the relationship between Richard and Dickie in Chapter 41?
(a) Dickie teaches Richard.
(b) Dickie refuses to listen.
(c) Dickie talks to Roy.
(d) Dickie talks to Leslie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say is the principle of the universe?
2. Dickie leaves Richard without _______________.
3. Why does Dickie's brother say he must stay smart?
4. In Chapter 38, Richard realizes that Dickie has become more of a/an _______________ than a lost inner child.
5. How does Richard feel about the revelation in #161?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)