|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT addressed in RUNNING FROM SAFETY: AN ADVENTURE OF THE SPIRIT?
(a) Terror attacks.
(b) Facing one's fears.
(c) Meaning of life.
2. What does Richard see from the air that the adult brain says it could not reasonably survive?
3. Who is Dick?
(a) Dickie's conscience.
(b) Richard's father.
(c) Leslie's father.
(d) A blend of Dickie and Richard.
4. In Chapter 17, Richard is hanging out with his friends named Mike and _________________.
5. What does Richard respond when Dickie asks Richard's age?
(a) Older than dirt.
(b) Older than Methuselah.
(c) Numbers are not important.
(d) Old enough to know better.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, Richard tells a story about hanging out with friends who want to ___________________.
2. Where is the angel at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. Richard learns that the desert around him is created by ____________________.
4. What promise does Richard not remember making to his younger self?
5. Richard admits that he has a tendency to ___________________ when things get difficult.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)