|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard tells Dickie to let go of ____________________.
(a) bad memories.
(d) childish thoughts.
2. What does Richard say is the principle of the universe?
(a) If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
(b) The early bird gets the worm.
(c) Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
(d) Life is.
3. Who is Richard's wife?
4. Leslie points out that Richard probably has a lot in common with ______________.
(a) his brother.
(b) his college roommate.
5. What large item does Richard ask Dickie to recall?
(a) A blimp.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A water tower.
(d) A mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard encourages Dickie to be ______________ in his life choices.
2. What does Dickie think that Richard is going to do with him in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 17, Richard is hanging out with his friends named Mike and _________________.
4. Richard discovers that many people near him at the event are ________________.
5. What does Richard tell Dickie that Bobby's death meant to Richard?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)