|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard tells Dickie that the two things necessary to get through life are the power of consent and ___________________.
(a) the purpose of happiness.
(b) good friends.
(d) a sense of humor.
2. What is Richard doing when Dickie appears in Chapter 31?
(d) Watching a movie.
3. What does Richard respond when Dickie asks Richard's age?
(a) Numbers are not important.
(b) Older than dirt.
(c) Older than Methuselah.
(d) Old enough to know better.
4. What name does Richard give the item in #134?
(a) It is a secret.
(c) He refuses to give it a name.
5. Why does Dickie's brother say he must stay smart?
(a) To get a better allowance.
(b) To lead the way for Dickie.
(c) To make the Honor Roll.
(d) To get a scholarship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Richard's airplane?
2. Who changes Dickie's name to Dick after the death of his brother?
3. What does Richard decide after Dickie leaves?
4. What does Richard wish his mother had done?
5. Richard tells Dickie that Dickie should become __________________.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)