|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard encourages Dickie to be ______________ in his life choices.
2. In Chapter 17, Richard tells a story about hanging out with friends who want to ___________________.
(a) join the army.
(b) drink beer.
(c) smoke cigarettes.
(d) travel the world.
3. Richard tells his wife what it feels like to ____________________.
(a) hit a home run.
(b) win a race.
(c) climb a mountain.
(d) look at the world like a child again.
4. What does Richard see from the air that the adult brain says it could not reasonably survive?
5. Richard and Leslie discuss letting Dickie know about ___________________________.
(a) Richard's illness.
(b) the new baby.
(c) their plans to move.
(d) their fights and marriage lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard discovers that many people near him at the event are ________________.
2. Why does Richard quit the job in #104?
3. According to Richard, having a wife who is ________________ will make him a better person.
4. Richard tells Dickie to let go of ____________________.
5. In Chapter 37, Dickie is becoming _________________ to Richard's mind.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)