|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard tells Dickie that outside of space-time, Dickie is _____________________.
(a) a god.
(b) a mere mortal.
(c) connected to everything.
(d) very intuitive.
2. As Dickie and Richard walk up a hill, Richard tells Dickie that he does not believe in _________________.
3. Richard discovers that many people near him at the event are ________________.
4. In Chapter 33, Richard tells Leslie that he is going to consider Dickie ______________________.
(a) his conscience.
(b) his devil's advocate.
(c) his imaginary pal.
(d) his best friend.
5. What did Richard once dread but now enjoys?
(b) Public speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard and Dickie talk about how the differences between good and evil are ________________________.
2. What does Richard wish his mother had done?
3. When explaining the different levels that make up his whole being, Richard tells Dickie that he envisions himself as ______________________.
4. Richard suggest to Dickie that Dickie should run away from __________________.
5. What does Richard see from the air that the adult brain says it could not reasonably survive?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)