Intro through Chapter 9
1. Which of the following is NOT addressed in RUNNING FROM SAFETY: AN ADVENTURE OF THE SPIRIT?
(b) Meaning of life.
(c) Facing one's fears.
(d) Terror attacks.
2. What is Richard's profession?
3. Who shows up in Richard's life to teach him lessons?
(b) His mother.
(c) A priest.
(d) His conscience.
4. How old is Richard?
5. Richard recalls meeting a woman who could _________________________.
(a) tell great jokes.
(b) make him cry.
(c) read his mind.
(d) make a souffle.
6. Richard states that people come into his life at strange times to _______________________.
(a) offer him jobs.
(b) aggravate him.
(c) loan him money.
(d) offer lessons.
7. Tiger Mountain is located near which American city?
8. What is Richard doing with friends on Tiger Mountain?
9. Who is Shepherd?
(a) A physician.
(b) A ski instructor.
(c) A teaching angel.
(d) A barista.
10. What was Richard's nickname as a boy?
11. Shepherd states that time is ______________________.
(c) just across the street.
This section contains 3,678 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)