|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does Reacher have to walk from the FBI Portland Field Office to the airport?
2. What highway do Reacher and Harper take to the Army base where Reacher believes that Bob is being held?
3. What direction of the mountain slope does Rita's street run?
4. What does Rita make for the cop who is watching the house?
5. What other part of Alison's body showed a slight crack?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
2. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
3. Why does Reacher say that the interstates were built?
4. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
5. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
6. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
7. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
8. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
9. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
10. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why the FBI wanted Lamarr's death to look like a suicide and why Reacher agreed not to dispute that Lamarr killed herself. Use examples from "Running Blind."
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the murder victims using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Jodie and Reacher's relationship and why they will not be able to resolve their differences. Use examples from the book.
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)