|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does Rita have?
2. What type of a car did James Cozo allow Harper and Reacher to borrow when they went to New York to talk with him?
3. How much does the dress cost that Jodie wears at her partnership party?
4. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
5. What does Harper give Reacher before she leaves Portland?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the UPS driver say Alison did when she took delivery of the washing machine box?
2. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
3. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
4. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
5. What is Rita Scimeca's bedtime routine?
6. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
7. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
8. How does the killer steal a cell phone?
9. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
10. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Argue whether there are two protagonists in the novel. Use examples from the book to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the book, discuss the reasons why Reacher left the Army.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Jodie and Reacher's relationship and why they will not be able to resolve their differences. Use examples from the book.
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)