|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which presidency were the interstates built?
2. How many women does Reacher think Lamarr planned to kill?
3. What does the killer ask Rita if she has ever eaten?
4. What kind of a tool does the killer want Rita to get?
5. Who is the guy who was the head of the weapons ring that Bob was involved in?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
2. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
3. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
4. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
5. What did the UPS driver say Alison did when she took delivery of the washing machine box?
6. How does Stavely, the pathologist at Quantico, believe that the women were murdered?
7. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
8. Why does Reacher say that the interstates were built?
9. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
10. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Jodie and Reacher's relationship and why they will not be able to resolve their differences. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the murder victims using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, discuss the reasons why Reacher left the Army.
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)