|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does UPS keep records of deliveries?
2. What highway do Reacher and Harper take to the Army base where Reacher believes that Bob is being held?
3. Where does the killer steal a cell phone?
4. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
5. Who is the first person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
2. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
3. What is Rita Scimeca's bedtime routine?
4. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
5. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
6. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
7. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
8. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
9. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
10. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Jodie and Reacher's views of rules. Use examples from "Running Blind."
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from "Running Blind," discuss why at the beginning of the novel Reacher decides to help the FBI find the killer.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, discuss how owning property made Reacher feel and why he felt he had to sell everything.
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)