|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Bob?
2. What does Harper give Reacher before she leaves Portland?
3. How long does the unknown colonel have to wait in Chapter 20 before his plane leaves?
4. How much does the dress cost that Jodie wears at her partnership party?
5. When was the last time that Kruger ran up and down stairs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
2. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
3. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
4. Why did Reacher leave the Army?
5. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
6. Who stole the camo green paint?
7. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
8. How was Alison Lamarr's body removed from her house and brought to Quantico?
9. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
10. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why the FBI wanted Lamarr's death to look like a suicide and why Reacher agreed not to dispute that Lamarr killed herself. Use examples from "Running Blind."
Essay Topic 2
Argue whether there are two protagonists in the novel. Use examples from the book to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, discuss how owning property made Reacher feel and why he felt he had to sell everything.
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)