|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the captain at the base where Bob is being held?
2. How old is Bob?
3. What does the killer ask Rita if she has ever eaten?
4. How long has the guy who delivered the washing machine box to Alison's house worked for UPS?
5. Who is the first person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
2. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
3. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
4. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
5. Who stole the camo green paint?
6. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
7. What is Rita Scimeca's bedtime routine?
8. Why does the bartender at the roadhouse tell Reacher and Harper they will have a long wait for Bob?
9. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
10. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Argue whether there are two protagonists in the novel. Use examples from the book to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the conflict between Lamarr and Reacher and how it advances the plot. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Jodie and Reacher's views of rules. Use examples from "Running Blind."
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)