|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
2. What is the first store that Rita goes into in Chapter 27?
3. What highway do Reacher and Harper take to the Army base where Reacher believes that Bob is being held?
4. How many minutes does Reacher believe it takes the killer to kill his victims?
5. During what decade was the captain's office furnished at the base where Bob is being held?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
2. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
3. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
4. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
5. Who stole the camo green paint?
6. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
7. Why does Reacher say that the interstates were built?
8. What puzzle regarding the murders does Reacher mention as he and Harper drive to Rita's home?
9. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
10. How does the killer steal a cell phone?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book, discuss how owning property made Reacher feel and why he felt he had to sell everything.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the conflict between Lamarr and Reacher and how it advances the plot. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the murder victims using examples from the book.
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)