|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made the list of women who had been sexually harassed in the Army?
2. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
3. Where is Reacher going at the end of Chapter 20?
4. During which presidency were the interstates built?
5. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Alison Lamarr's body removed from her house and brought to Quantico?
2. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
3. What did the UPS driver say Alison did when she took delivery of the washing machine box?
4. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
5. How does Stavely, the pathologist at Quantico, believe that the women were murdered?
6. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
7. Why does Reacher say that the interstates were built?
8. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
9. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
10. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the murder victims using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the conflict between Lamarr and Reacher and how it advances the plot. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the novel, discuss how Reacher eliminated the chance that Petrosian would take revenge on Jodie.
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)