|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many seats are on the plane that Reacher and Harper take back to Portland in Chapter 27?
2. About how old is the bartender at the roadhouse where Bob is supposed to be selling weapons?
3. How many military policemen came and arrested Bob at the roadhouse?
4. How long does Blake say that the FBI will provide round-the-clock guards for the remaining seven women?
5. What type of flowers does Rita have in vases everywhere in her home?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book, discuss how owning property made Reacher feel and why he felt he had to sell everything.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the views that Reacher and Lamarr hold regarding criminal profiling. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, discuss the reasons why Reacher left the Army.
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)