|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time would Petrosian's men always meet a guy named Bob at a bar in New Jersey to buy weapons?
2. What type of gloves is Lamarr wearing?
3. How far away does the killer park from Rita's house?
4. How many military policemen came and arrested Bob at the roadhouse?
5. What time does the killer decide to kill Rita?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Jodie and Harper using examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Argue whether the inciting force in the novel is the murders or is the incident at the restaurant. Use examples from the novel to support your position.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, discuss the reasons why Reacher left the Army.
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)