|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Rita's house while she is shopping in Chapter 27?
2. How long has it been since Reacher has seen Rita?
3. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
4. How many minutes does Reacher believe it takes the killer to kill his victims?
5. How many customers are in the roadhouse when Reacher and Harper come to find a guy selling weapons?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
2. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
3. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
4. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
5. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
6. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
7. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
8. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
9. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
10. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why Reacher said that the strong terrorize the weak, use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the views that Reacher and Lamarr hold regarding criminal profiling. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Argue whether there are two protagonists in the novel. Use examples from the book to support your arguments.
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)