|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many seats are on the plane that Reacher and Harper take back to Portland in Chapter 27?
2. How many customers are in the roadhouse when Reacher and Harper come to find a guy selling weapons?
3. When was Bob arrested by military policeman at the roadhouse?
4. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
5. What other part of Alison's body showed a slight crack?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
2. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
3. Who stole the camo green paint?
4. How does Stavely, the pathologist at Quantico, believe that the women were murdered?
5. Why does Reacher say that the interstates were built?
6. What is Rita Scimeca's bedtime routine?
7. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
8. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
9. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
10. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the views that Reacher and Lamarr hold regarding criminal profiling. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how Rita was coping with the trauma from the rape. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the murder victims using examples from the book.
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)