|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Rita Scimeca when she was raped?
2. What happened to one of the guys who tried to rape Rita Scimeca?
3. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
4. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
5. What time does Rita Scimeca usually go to bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
2. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
3. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
4. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
5. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
6. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
7. Why does the bartender at the roadhouse tell Reacher and Harper they will have a long wait for Bob?
8. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
9. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
10. What puzzle regarding the murders does Reacher mention as he and Harper drive to Rita's home?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why Reacher said that the strong terrorize the weak, use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss why the FBI wanted Lamarr's death to look like a suicide and why Reacher agreed not to dispute that Lamarr killed herself. Use examples from "Running Blind."
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Jodie and Reacher's views of rules. Use examples from "Running Blind."
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)