|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
2. What does Rita buy at a hardware store?
3. How far does Reacher have to walk from the FBI Portland Field Office to the airport?
4. What is the longest amount of time that the killer spent inside during the murders?
5. How many miles will Reacher and Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Reacher leave the Army?
2. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
3. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
4. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
5. Who stole the camo green paint?
6. How was Alison Lamarr's body removed from her house and brought to Quantico?
7. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
8. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
9. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
10. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the novel, discuss how Reacher eliminated the chance that Petrosian would take revenge on Jodie.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the views that Reacher and Lamarr hold regarding criminal profiling. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the murder victims using examples from the book.
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)