|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
2. How many minutes does Reacher believe it takes the killer to kill his victims?
3. How much does the dress cost that Jodie wears at her partnership party?
4. When was Bob arrested by military policeman at the roadhouse?
5. What type of gloves is Lamarr wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
2. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
3. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
4. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
5. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
6. What is Rita Scimeca's bedtime routine?
7. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
8. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
9. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
10. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book, discuss the reasons why Reacher left the Army.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the views that Reacher and Lamarr hold regarding criminal profiling. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the pros and cons Reacher considers when he thinks about inheriting his house. Use examples from the novel.
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)