|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many minutes does Reacher believe it takes the killer to kill his victims?
2. Who is the pathologist at Quantico who examines Alison's body?
3. How far does Reacher have to walk from the FBI Portland Field Office to the airport?
4. How many customers are in the roadhouse when Reacher and Harper come to find a guy selling weapons?
5. Where do Reacher and Harper eat a second lunch when they are in New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the UPS driver say Alison did when she took delivery of the washing machine box?
2. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
3. How does Stavely, the pathologist at Quantico, believe that the women were murdered?
4. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
5. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
6. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
7. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
8. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
9. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
10. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the views that Reacher and Lamarr hold regarding criminal profiling. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how Rita was coping with the trauma from the rape. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Jodie and Harper using examples from the novel.
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)