|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
2. About how many years older is Reacher than Rita?
3. What time does Rita get up most mornings?
4. What direction of the mountain slope does Rita's street run?
5. When was the last time that Kruger ran up and down stairs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
2. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
3. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
4. How does Stavely, the pathologist at Quantico, believe that the women were murdered?
5. What is Rita Scimeca's bedtime routine?
6. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
7. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
8. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
9. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
10. Who stole the camo green paint?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why the FBI wanted Lamarr's death to look like a suicide and why Reacher agreed not to dispute that Lamarr killed herself. Use examples from "Running Blind."
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the novel, discuss why the murderer said that knowledge is power.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the conflict between Lamarr and Reacher and how it advances the plot. Use examples from the book.
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)