|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
2. What is the longest amount of time that the killer spent inside during the murders?
3. What color garbage bag does the killer give Rita?
4. Who is the guy who was the head of the weapons ring that Bob was involved in?
5. Where was Rita Scimeca when she was raped?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
2. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
3. What puzzle regarding the murders does Reacher mention as he and Harper drive to Rita's home?
4. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
5. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
6. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
7. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
8. Why did Reacher leave the Army?
9. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
10. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the novel, discuss why the murderer said that knowledge is power.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Jodie and Reacher's views of rules. Use examples from "Running Blind."
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the reasons why Jodie chose a civilian lifestyle. Use examples from the book.
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)