|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guns did Petrosian's men buy each time when they purchased weapons from a guy named Bob?
2. How many times did Petrosian's men buy weapons from someone named Bob at a bar in New Jersey?
3. How far away does the killer park from Rita's house?
4. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
5. What does Rita make for the cop who is watching the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
2. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
3. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
4. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
5. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
6. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
7. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
8. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
9. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
10. How was Alison Lamarr's body removed from her house and brought to Quantico?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why Reacher said that the strong terrorize the weak, use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the views that Reacher and Lamarr hold regarding criminal profiling. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the novel, discuss how Reacher eliminated the chance that Petrosian would take revenge on Jodie.
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)