|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the pathologist at Quantico who examines Alison's body?
2. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
3. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
4. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
5. What type of a journal does the waitress at the New York bistro have where Reacher and Harper eat lunch?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
2. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
3. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
4. How does the killer steal a cell phone?
5. Why does the bartender at the roadhouse tell Reacher and Harper they will have a long wait for Bob?
6. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
7. What did the UPS driver say Alison did when she took delivery of the washing machine box?
8. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
9. Why does Reacher say that the interstates were built?
10. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book, discuss the reasons why Reacher left the Army.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the murder victims using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the novel, discuss how Reacher eliminated the chance that Petrosian would take revenge on Jodie.
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)