|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rita buy at a hardware store?
2. Which composer wrote the more cheerful piece of music that Rita plays at Reacher's request?
3. Who is the guy who was the head of the weapons ring that Bob was involved in?
4. Where did Reacher and Harper stop for gas as they drove toward Rita Scimeca's home?
5. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Jodie and Harper using examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the conflict between Lamarr and Reacher and how it advances the plot. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Argue whether there are two protagonists in the novel. Use examples from the book to support your arguments.
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)