|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does Reacher have to walk from the FBI Portland Field Office to the airport?
(a) 10 miles.
(b) 12 miles.
(c) 22 miles.
(d) 18 miles.
2. What does Harper give Reacher before she leaves Portland?
(a) Her picture.
(b) Her phone number.
(c) A travel voucher.
(d) Her address.
3. How many hours do Harper and Reacher spend tracking down information on the theft of Army weapons?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 60 hours.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
4. How long has it been since Reacher has seen Rita?
(a) Nearly 6 years.
(b) Nearly 4 years.
(c) About 3 years.
(d) About 5 years.
5. What color garbage bag does the killer give Rita?
6. To where does the unknown colonel in Chapter 20 buy an airplane ticket?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
7. What type of a car did James Cozo allow Harper and Reacher to borrow when they went to New York to talk with him?
(a) Toyota Corolla.
(b) Hyundai Sonata.
(c) Nissan Maxima.
(d) Honda Accord.
8. Where is the washing machine box on Rita Scimeca's property?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In a storage shed.
(d) On the porch.
9. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A chisel.
(d) A screwdriver.
10. How many minutes does Reacher believe it takes the killer to kill his victims?
(a) 15-20 minutes.
(b) 20-30 minutes.
(c) About an hour and a half.
(d) About an hour.
11. Who is the pathologist at Quantico who examines Alison's body?
12. How many customers are in the roadhouse when Reacher and Harper come to find a guy selling weapons?
13. Where does Rita put the can of paint after pouring it into the tub?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the basement where the washing machine carton is.
(c) In the shower.
(d) In the trash.
14. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
(a) 10 years ago.
(b) 5 years ago.
(c) 4 years ago.
(d) 8 years ago.
15. Where did Reacher and Harper stop for gas as they drove toward Rita Scimeca's home?
(a) Outside Baker City.
(b) Outside Richland.
(c) Near Pleasant City.
(d) Near Huntington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Rita Scimeca when she was raped?
2. What type of car did the guy drive who provided Petrosian's men with weapons?
3. How many women does Reacher think Lamarr planned to kill?
4. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
5. During which presidency were the interstates built?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)