|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Reacher going at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) Back to Oregon.
(b) To see Jodie.
(c) To talk with Cozo.
(d) To Fort Dix.
2. About how old is the bartender at the roadhouse where Bob is supposed to be selling weapons?
(a) Late 30s.
(b) Maybe 50.
(c) Early 60s.
3. What type of a car did James Cozo allow Harper and Reacher to borrow when they went to New York to talk with him?
(a) Nissan Maxima.
(b) Hyundai Sonata.
(c) Toyota Corolla.
(d) Honda Accord.
4. During which presidency were the interstates built?
5. How long has the guy who delivered the washing machine box to Alison's house worked for UPS?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 2 years.
6. How many seats are on the plane that Reacher and Harper take back to Portland in Chapter 27?
7. How many customers are in the roadhouse when Reacher and Harper come to find a guy selling weapons?
8. Where is the washing machine box on Rita Scimeca's property?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In a storage shed.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In the basement.
9. How long does UPS keep records of deliveries?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 11 days.
10. During what decade was the captain's office furnished at the base where Bob is being held?
11. What type of gloves is Lamarr wearing?
(a) Green rubber gloves.
(b) Yellow rubber gloves.
(c) Brown leather.
(d) Black leather.
12. How many guns did Petrosian's men buy each time when they purchased weapons from a guy named Bob?
13. How many hours will Reacher and then Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 4 hours each.
(b) 3 hours each.
(c) 2 hours each.
(d) 2 1/2 hours each.
14. What is Rita's new hobby?
(a) Stamp collecting.
(c) Running marathons.
15. What river do Reacher and Harper keep crossing on their drive to Rita Scimeca's house?
(a) Blue River.
(b) Willamette River.
(d) Big River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Rita Scimeca usually go to bed?
2. How many minutes does Harper hold Rita inside the shower?
3. How many military policemen came and arrested Bob at the roadhouse?
4. Who is the guy who was the head of the weapons ring that Bob was involved in?
5. How does the FBI want Reacher to say that Lamarr died?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)