|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours will Reacher and then Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 3 hours each.
(b) 2 hours each.
(c) 2 1/2 hours each.
(d) 4 hours each.
2. How long has the guy who delivered the washing machine box to Alison's house worked for UPS?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
3. What time does Rita Scimeca usually go to bed?
(a) 11 p.m.
(b) 9 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
4. How long do Reacher and Harper have to wait before they can fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
5. How many women does Reacher think Lamarr planned to kill?
6. Where is the washing machine box on Rita Scimeca's property?
(a) In the basement.
(b) On the porch.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In a storage shed.
7. What type of a car did James Cozo allow Harper and Reacher to borrow when they went to New York to talk with him?
(a) Hyundai Sonata.
(b) Nissan Maxima.
(c) Honda Accord.
(d) Toyota Corolla.
8. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
(a) About 4 inches.
(b) An inch to an inch and a half.
(c) About 2 inches.
(d) About 3 inches.
9. What does Harper give Reacher before she leaves Portland?
(a) A travel voucher.
(b) Her address.
(c) Her picture.
(d) Her phone number.
10. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
(a) Concerto No. 7 in D Minor.
(b) Sonata for Harpsichord in C Minor.
(c) Canon in D.
(d) Moonlight Sonata.
11. On what floor do Petrosian's men live who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel?
12. Who made the list of women who had been sexually harassed in the Army?
(b) Rita Scimeca.
(c) Someone in the Army.
(d) Alison Lamarr.
13. How does the FBI want Reacher to say that Lamarr died?
(b) Car accident.
(d) Fell down the stairs at her home.
14. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
(a) Mount Hebo.
(b) South Saddle Mountain.
(c) Marys Peak.
(d) Mount Hood.
15. How long is the paint stirring stick that Rita uses?
(a) 10 inches.
(b) 18 inches.
(c) 6 inches.
(d) 12 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
2. How long has it been since Reacher has seen Rita?
3. What river do Reacher and Harper keep crossing on their drive to Rita Scimeca's house?
4. How many military policemen came and arrested Bob at the roadhouse?
5. What color hair does Rita have?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)