|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours will Reacher and then Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 3 hours each.
(b) 2 1/2 hours each.
(c) 4 hours each.
(d) 2 hours each.
2. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
3. How long has the guy who delivered the washing machine box to Alison's house worked for UPS?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 2 years.
4. What does Rita buy at a hardware store?
(a) A drop cloth.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A screwdriver.
(d) A gallon of paint.
5. What type of gloves is Lamarr wearing?
(a) Yellow rubber gloves.
(b) Green rubber gloves.
(c) Brown leather.
(d) Black leather.
6. How long does it take to drive to the restaurant from La Guardia in Chapter 21?
(a) 40 minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) 70 minutes.
(d) An hour and a half.
7. Who is the guy who was the head of the weapons ring that Bob was involved in?
(a) Colonel Gavin McPherson.
(b) Colonel Ryan Browning.
(c) Colonel LaSalle Kruger.
(d) Colonel David Barger.
8. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
(a) Moonlight Sonata.
(b) Sonata for Harpsichord in C Minor.
(c) Concerto No. 7 in D Minor.
(d) Canon in D.
9. When was Bob arrested by military policeman at the roadhouse?
(a) During football season.
(b) During basketball season.
(c) During baseball season.
(d) During Wimbleton.
10. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
(a) A chisel.
(b) A screwdriver.
(c) A hammer.
11. How far does Reacher have to walk from the FBI Portland Field Office to the airport?
(a) 18 miles.
(b) 22 miles.
(c) 10 miles.
(d) 12 miles.
12. What time does Rita get up most mornings?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
13. How many guns did Petrosian's men buy each time when they purchased weapons from a guy named Bob?
14. What does Rita make for the cop who is watching the house?
(c) Hot tea.
15. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
(c) Easter eggs.
(d) Christmas lights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Reacher and Harper stop for gas as they drove toward Rita Scimeca's home?
2. How long is the paint stirring stick that Rita uses?
3. How much does the dress cost that Jodie wears at her partnership party?
4. How many miles will Reacher and Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
5. When was the last time that Kruger ran up and down stairs?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)