|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guns did Petrosian's men buy each time when they purchased weapons from a guy named Bob?
2. Who made the list of women who had been sexually harassed in the Army?
(a) Someone in the Army.
(b) Alison Lamarr.
(c) Rita Scimeca.
3. How many minutes does Reacher believe it takes the killer to kill his victims?
(a) 15-20 minutes.
(b) About an hour and a half.
(c) About an hour.
(d) 20-30 minutes.
4. What color garbage bag does the killer give Rita?
5. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
6. How many customers are in the roadhouse when Reacher and Harper come to find a guy selling weapons?
7. How do Reacher and Harper fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
(a) Courtesy of Colonel John Trent.
(b) Reacher borrows money from Jodie to buy tickets.
(c) The FBI arranges tickets.
(d) Harper uses her credit card to buy tickets.
8. How many hours do Harper and Reacher spend tracking down information on the theft of Army weapons?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 60 hours.
9. How long does the unknown colonel have to wait in Chapter 20 before his plane leaves?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
10. How old is Bob?
(a) Maybe late 30s.
(b) Late 20s.
(c) Older than 35.
(d) Early 40s.
11. How long does it take to drive to the restaurant from La Guardia in Chapter 21?
(a) 70 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) An hour and a half.
(d) An hour.
12. How long does UPS keep records of deliveries?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 11 days.
13. What happened to one of the guys who tried to rape Rita Scimeca?
(a) Got a concussion.
(b) Had his collarbone broken.
(c) Got a broken pelvis.
(d) Had his elbow broken.
14. When was Bob arrested by military policeman at the roadhouse?
(a) During basketball season.
(b) During baseball season.
(c) During football season.
(d) During Wimbleton.
15. What is the first store that Rita goes into in Chapter 27?
(a) Natural food store.
(b) Music shop.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Clothing store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of gloves is Lamarr wearing?
2. How many hours will Reacher and then Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
3. What does Harper give Reacher before she leaves Portland?
4. How does the FBI want Reacher to say that Lamarr died?
5. How long is the paint stirring stick that Rita uses?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)