|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
(c) Christmas lights.
(d) Easter eggs.
2. Who comes to Rita's house while she is shopping in Chapter 27?
(d) A military chaplain.
3. What type of flowers does Rita have in vases everywhere in her home?
4. On what floor do Petrosian's men live who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel?
5. What direction of the mountain slope does Rita's street run?
6. What color garbage bag does the killer give Rita?
7. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
(a) About 4 hours.
(b) Maybe 3 hours.
(c) About 2 hours.
(d) About 5 hours.
8. How long does it take to drive to the restaurant from La Guardia in Chapter 21?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) 70 minutes.
9. What highway do Reacher and Harper take to the Army base where Reacher believes that Bob is being held?
(b) Route 1.
(c) Highway 65.
(d) Route 10.
10. What time would Petrosian's men always meet a guy named Bob at a bar in New Jersey to buy weapons?
(a) 9 p.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
11. About how many years older is Reacher than Rita?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 or 6 years.
(d) 4 years.
12. What is the name of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper look for the guy selling weapons?
(b) The Bar.
(d) The Roadhouse.
13. How does the FBI want Reacher to say that Lamarr died?
(b) Car accident.
(c) Fell down the stairs at her home.
14. Where is Reacher going at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) To see Jodie.
(b) To Fort Dix.
(c) Back to Oregon.
(d) To talk with Cozo.
15. What other part of Alison's body showed a slight crack?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Reacher sleep on the plane trip to La Guardia in Chapter 21?
2. What is Rita's new hobby?
3. How many hours do Harper and Reacher spend tracking down information on the theft of Army weapons?
4. Which composer wrote the more cheerful piece of music that Rita plays at Reacher's request?
5. How long do Reacher and Harper have to wait before they can fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)