|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does UPS keep records of deliveries?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 11 days.
2. What happened to one of the guys who tried to rape Rita Scimeca?
(a) Had his elbow broken.
(b) Had his collarbone broken.
(c) Got a concussion.
(d) Got a broken pelvis.
3. About how old is the bartender at the roadhouse where Bob is supposed to be selling weapons?
(b) Early 60s.
(c) Maybe 50.
(d) Late 30s.
4. What river do Reacher and Harper keep crossing on their drive to Rita Scimeca's house?
(a) Willamette River.
(b) Blue River.
(c) Big River.
5. How many guns did Petrosian's men buy each time when they purchased weapons from a guy named Bob?
6. To where does the unknown colonel in Chapter 20 buy an airplane ticket?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
7. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
(a) Easter eggs.
(c) Christmas lights.
8. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
(a) Fort Armstrong.
(b) Fort Hamilton.
(c) Fort Monmouth.
(d) Fort Dix.
9. Who is the first person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
10. How many miles will Reacher and Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 360 miles.
(b) 410 miles.
(c) 512 miles.
(d) 281 miles.
11. During which presidency were the interstates built?
12. What is the name of the captain at the base where Bob is being held?
(a) William Phillips.
(b) Andrew Davidson.
(c) Mac Phipps.
(d) John Leighton.
13. What type of a journal does the waitress at the New York bistro have where Reacher and Harper eat lunch?
14. What type of car did the guy drive who provided Petrosian's men with weapons?
(b) Ford Taurus.
(c) Cadillac Deville.
(d) Lincoln Continental.
15. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
(a) A chisel.
(b) A screwdriver.
(c) A hammer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Rita get up most mornings?
2. What other part of Alison's body showed a slight crack?
3. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
4. How long do Reacher and Harper have to wait before they can fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
5. How many minutes does Reacher believe it takes the killer to kill his victims?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)