|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
2. Who is the guy who was the head of the weapons ring that Bob was involved in?
(a) Colonel LaSalle Kruger.
(b) Colonel David Barger.
(c) Colonel Gavin McPherson.
(d) Colonel Ryan Browning.
3. At what town does the sedan that Reacher and Harper have been following swing west?
4. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
(a) Easter eggs.
(d) Christmas lights.
5. Who is the second person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
6. What time would Petrosian's men always meet a guy named Bob at a bar in New Jersey to buy weapons?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) 9 p.m.
(c) 7 p.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
7. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
(b) Methyl isobutyl.
8. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
(a) South Saddle Mountain.
(b) Mount Hood.
(c) Mount Hebo.
(d) Marys Peak.
9. Where is the washing machine box on Rita Scimeca's property?
(a) On the porch.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In a storage shed.
10. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
(a) About 2 hours.
(b) Maybe 3 hours.
(c) About 5 hours.
(d) About 4 hours.
11. What color garbage bag does the killer give Rita?
12. How many miles will Reacher and Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 360 miles.
(b) 512 miles.
(c) 410 miles.
(d) 281 miles.
13. What type of car did the guy drive who provided Petrosian's men with weapons?
(a) Cadillac Deville.
(b) Ford Taurus.
(d) Lincoln Continental.
14. What does Rita buy at a hardware store?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A screwdriver.
(c) A gallon of paint.
(d) A drop cloth.
15. What time does Reacher call Jodie after he reaches Quantico in Chapter 26?
(a) 2 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does the unknown colonel in Chapter 20 buy an airplane ticket?
2. What is the name of the captain at the base where Bob is being held?
3. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
4. How far does Reacher have to walk from the FBI Portland Field Office to the airport?
5. How long does Blake say that the FBI will provide round-the-clock guards for the remaining seven women?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)