|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which presidency were the interstates built?
2. Where does Rita put the can of paint after pouring it into the tub?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the basement where the washing machine carton is.
(c) In the shower.
(d) In the trash.
3. How long does it take to drive to the restaurant from La Guardia in Chapter 21?
(a) An hour.
(b) 70 minutes.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) An hour and a half.
4. How old is Bob?
(a) Older than 35.
(b) Maybe late 30s.
(c) Late 20s.
(d) Early 40s.
5. What highway do Reacher and Harper take to the Army base where Reacher believes that Bob is being held?
(a) Highway 65.
(b) Route 1.
(c) Route 10.
6. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
(d) Methyl isobutyl.
7. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
8. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
(a) Mount Hood.
(b) Marys Peak.
(c) Mount Hebo.
(d) South Saddle Mountain.
9. What time does Reacher call Jodie after he reaches Quantico in Chapter 26?
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
10. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
(a) 4 years ago.
(b) 8 years ago.
(c) 5 years ago.
(d) 10 years ago.
11. How many miles will Reacher and Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 281 miles.
(b) 512 miles.
(c) 360 miles.
(d) 410 miles.
12. During what decade was the captain's office furnished at the base where Bob is being held?
13. How far away does the killer park from Rita's house?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) 3 blocks.
(c) 1 mile.
(d) 5 blocks.
14. How far does Reacher have to walk from the FBI Portland Field Office to the airport?
(a) 10 miles.
(b) 22 miles.
(c) 18 miles.
(d) 12 miles.
15. What type of a car did James Cozo allow Harper and Reacher to borrow when they went to New York to talk with him?
(a) Toyota Corolla.
(b) Honda Accord.
(c) Hyundai Sonata.
(d) Nissan Maxima.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
2. What other part of Alison's body showed a slight crack?
3. Where do Reacher and Harper eat a second lunch when they are in New York?
4. What time does Rita get up most mornings?
5. Where does the killer steal a cell phone?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)