|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Rita Scimeca usually go to bed?
(a) 10 p.m.
(b) 9 p.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
2. What time does Reacher call Jodie after he reaches Quantico in Chapter 26?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
3. Where is the washing machine box on Rita Scimeca's property?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In a storage shed.
(d) On the porch.
4. Who is the second person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
5. How many minutes does Harper hold Rita inside the shower?
(a) 4 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 2 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
6. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
(a) Mount Hood.
(b) Marys Peak.
(c) South Saddle Mountain.
(d) Mount Hebo.
7. How long does UPS keep records of deliveries?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 11 days.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 6 months.
8. How many seats are on the plane that Reacher and Harper take back to Portland in Chapter 27?
9. What does Rita make for the cop who is watching the house?
(c) Hot tea.
10. How many times did Petrosian's men buy weapons from someone named Bob at a bar in New Jersey?
(a) 3 times.
(b) 2 times.
(c) 4 times.
(d) 5 times.
11. How old is Bob?
(a) Late 20s.
(b) Early 40s.
(c) Older than 35.
(d) Maybe late 30s.
12. What does Harper give Reacher before she leaves Portland?
(a) Her picture.
(b) Her address.
(c) A travel voucher.
(d) Her phone number.
13. How many guns did Petrosian's men buy each time when they purchased weapons from a guy named Bob?
14. Which composer wrote the more cheerful piece of music that Rita plays at Reacher's request?
15. What is the name of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper look for the guy selling weapons?
(a) The Roadhouse.
(b) The Bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of gloves is Lamarr wearing?
2. What type of a car did James Cozo allow Harper and Reacher to borrow when they went to New York to talk with him?
3. How many minutes does Reacher believe it takes the killer to kill his victims?
4. How far away does the killer park from Rita's house?
5. How long has it been since Reacher has seen Rita?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)