|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Bob?
(a) Early 40s.
(b) Late 20s.
(c) Maybe late 30s.
(d) Older than 35.
2. How much does the dress cost that Jodie wears at her partnership party?
3. How many seats are on the plane that Reacher and Harper take back to Portland in Chapter 27?
4. How long does Reacher sleep on the plane trip to La Guardia in Chapter 21?
(a) 50 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
5. Who made the list of women who had been sexually harassed in the Army?
(b) Someone in the Army.
(c) Alison Lamarr.
(d) Rita Scimeca.
6. What is the name of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper look for the guy selling weapons?
(c) The Bar.
(d) The Roadhouse.
7. What does Harper give Reacher before she leaves Portland?
(a) A travel voucher.
(b) Her address.
(c) Her picture.
(d) Her phone number.
8. When was the last time that Kruger ran up and down stairs?
(a) 15 years ago.
(b) 10 years ago.
(c) 5 years ago.
(d) 3 years ago.
9. How long do Reacher and Harper have to wait before they can fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
10. When was Bob arrested by military policeman at the roadhouse?
(a) During football season.
(b) During Wimbleton.
(c) During baseball season.
(d) During basketball season.
11. How long does Blake say that the FBI will provide round-the-clock guards for the remaining seven women?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
12. What type of a car did James Cozo allow Harper and Reacher to borrow when they went to New York to talk with him?
(a) Honda Accord.
(b) Nissan Maxima.
(c) Hyundai Sonata.
(d) Toyota Corolla.
13. What does Rita make for the cop who is watching the house?
(d) Hot tea.
14. On what floor do Petrosian's men live who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel?
15. How many customers are in the roadhouse when Reacher and Harper come to find a guy selling weapons?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the longest amount of time that the killer spent inside during the murders?
2. How long does it take to drive to the restaurant from La Guardia in Chapter 21?
3. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
4. Who is the second person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
5. How long is the paint stirring stick that Rita uses?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)