|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of gloves is Lamarr wearing?
(a) Brown leather.
(b) Green rubber gloves.
(c) Black leather.
(d) Yellow rubber gloves.
2. What is the name of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper look for the guy selling weapons?
(a) The Roadhouse.
(c) The Bar.
3. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
(a) South Saddle Mountain.
(b) Mount Hebo.
(c) Marys Peak.
(d) Mount Hood.
4. Which composer wrote the more cheerful piece of music that Rita plays at Reacher's request?
5. About how many years older is Reacher than Rita?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 5 or 6 years.
(d) 10 years.
6. Who is the second person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
7. When was Bob arrested by military policeman at the roadhouse?
(a) During Wimbleton.
(b) During basketball season.
(c) During baseball season.
(d) During football season.
8. What time does Rita Scimeca usually go to bed?
(a) 10 p.m.
(b) 9 p.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
9. What does Rita buy at a hardware store?
(a) A gallon of paint.
(b) A drop cloth.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A screwdriver.
10. What does Harper give Reacher before she leaves Portland?
(a) Her phone number.
(b) A travel voucher.
(c) Her address.
(d) Her picture.
11. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
(a) 4 years ago.
(b) 10 years ago.
(c) 8 years ago.
(d) 5 years ago.
12. During what decade was the captain's office furnished at the base where Bob is being held?
13. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
(a) Sonata for Harpsichord in C Minor.
(b) Moonlight Sonata.
(c) Canon in D.
(d) Concerto No. 7 in D Minor.
14. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
(a) Maybe 3 hours.
(b) About 2 hours.
(c) About 5 hours.
(d) About 4 hours.
15. What color garbage bag does the killer give Rita?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Reacher going at the end of Chapter 20?
2. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
3. How long ago does Reacher believe that Lamarr began planning the murders?
4. What type of flowers does Rita have in vases everywhere in her home?
5. What is the first store that Rita goes into in Chapter 27?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)