|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
(a) Moonlight Sonata.
(b) Canon in D.
(c) Concerto No. 7 in D Minor.
(d) Sonata for Harpsichord in C Minor.
2. Who comes to Rita's house while she is shopping in Chapter 27?
(d) A military chaplain.
3. Who is the guy who was the head of the weapons ring that Bob was involved in?
(a) Colonel Gavin McPherson.
(b) Colonel Ryan Browning.
(c) Colonel LaSalle Kruger.
(d) Colonel David Barger.
4. What type of car did the guy drive who provided Petrosian's men with weapons?
(a) Ford Taurus.
(b) Lincoln Continental.
(c) Cadillac Deville.
5. What is the first store that Rita goes into in Chapter 27?
(a) Natural food store.
(b) Music shop.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Clothing store.
6. What kind of a tool does the killer want Rita to get?
(c) Can opener.
7. What time does Rita Scimeca usually go to bed?
(a) 10 p.m.
(b) 11 p.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
8. How many hours will Reacher and then Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 2 hours each.
(b) 3 hours each.
(c) 4 hours each.
(d) 2 1/2 hours each.
9. How do Reacher and Harper fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
(a) Courtesy of Colonel John Trent.
(b) Harper uses her credit card to buy tickets.
(c) The FBI arranges tickets.
(d) Reacher borrows money from Jodie to buy tickets.
10. How long does Blake say that the FBI will provide round-the-clock guards for the remaining seven women?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 weeks.
11. During what decade was the captain's office furnished at the base where Bob is being held?
12. How long has it been since Reacher has seen Rita?
(a) About 5 years.
(b) About 3 years.
(c) Nearly 4 years.
(d) Nearly 6 years.
13. Where do Reacher and Harper eat a second lunch when they are in New York?
(a) World Trade Center.
(b) A French restaurant.
(c) A sandwich shop.
(d) A deli.
14. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
(b) Easter eggs.
(d) Christmas lights.
15. How many customers are in the roadhouse when Reacher and Harper come to find a guy selling weapons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the washing machine box on Rita Scimeca's property?
2. Which composer wrote the more cheerful piece of music that Rita plays at Reacher's request?
3. What type of flowers does Rita have in vases everywhere in her home?
4. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
5. How many military policemen came and arrested Bob at the roadhouse?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)