|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which presidency were the interstates built?
2. What is the first store that Rita goes into in Chapter 27?
(a) Natural food store.
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Clothing store.
(d) Music shop.
3. What is Rita's new hobby?
(c) Running marathons.
(d) Stamp collecting.
4. How long has the guy who delivered the washing machine box to Alison's house worked for UPS?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. How does the FBI want Reacher to say that Lamarr died?
(c) Fell down the stairs at her home.
(d) Car accident.
6. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
(a) South Saddle Mountain.
(b) Mount Hood.
(c) Mount Hebo.
(d) Marys Peak.
7. What type of car did the guy drive who provided Petrosian's men with weapons?
(a) Lincoln Continental.
(c) Cadillac Deville.
(d) Ford Taurus.
8. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
(a) 10 years ago.
(b) 8 years ago.
(c) 4 years ago.
(d) 5 years ago.
9. Who is the second person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
10. How long does Blake say that the FBI will provide round-the-clock guards for the remaining seven women?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 weeks.
11. Which composer wrote the more cheerful piece of music that Rita plays at Reacher's request?
12. How many hours do Harper and Reacher spend tracking down information on the theft of Army weapons?
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 60 hours.
13. How many hours will Reacher and then Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 3 hours each.
(b) 4 hours each.
(c) 2 1/2 hours each.
(d) 2 hours each.
14. Where do Reacher and Harper eat a second lunch when they are in New York?
(a) A French restaurant.
(b) World Trade Center.
(c) A sandwich shop.
(d) A deli.
15. How long does it take Harper and Reacher to drive from the army base where they interviewed Bob to Quantico?
(a) About 2 hours.
(b) About 4 hours.
(c) Just under 5 hours.
(d) Just under 3 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the washing machine box on Rita Scimeca's property?
2. What does Rita buy at a hardware store?
3. Where did Reacher and Harper stop for gas as they drove toward Rita Scimeca's home?
4. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
5. What happened to one of the guys who tried to rape Rita Scimeca?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)