|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a tool does the killer want Rita to get?
(d) Can opener.
2. At what town does the sedan that Reacher and Harper have been following swing west?
3. About how many years older is Reacher than Rita?
(a) 5 or 6 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. What color hair does Rita have?
5. How long is the paint stirring stick that Rita uses?
(a) 10 inches.
(b) 12 inches.
(c) 18 inches.
(d) 6 inches.
6. Where do Reacher and Harper eat a second lunch when they are in New York?
(a) A French restaurant.
(b) A sandwich shop.
(c) A deli.
(d) World Trade Center.
7. What type of a journal does the waitress at the New York bistro have where Reacher and Harper eat lunch?
8. During what decade was the captain's office furnished at the base where Bob is being held?
9. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
(a) About 5 hours.
(b) Maybe 3 hours.
(c) About 2 hours.
(d) About 4 hours.
10. Who made the list of women who had been sexually harassed in the Army?
(a) Alison Lamarr.
(c) Someone in the Army.
(d) Rita Scimeca.
11. How long does the unknown colonel have to wait in Chapter 20 before his plane leaves?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 3 hours.
12. Who is the second person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
13. What does Rita buy at a hardware store?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A gallon of paint.
(c) A screwdriver.
(d) A drop cloth.
14. What is Rita's new hobby?
(c) Stamp collecting.
(d) Running marathons.
15. Who comes to Rita's house while she is shopping in Chapter 27?
(c) A military chaplain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many minutes does Reacher believe it takes the killer to kill his victims?
2. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
3. What color is everything in the apartment where Petrosian's men live?
4. What type of gloves is Lamarr wearing?
5. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)