|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rita's new hobby?
(b) Stamp collecting.
(d) Running marathons.
2. How many seats are on the plane that Reacher and Harper take back to Portland in Chapter 27?
3. What happened to one of the guys who tried to rape Rita Scimeca?
(a) Had his elbow broken.
(b) Got a broken pelvis.
(c) Had his collarbone broken.
(d) Got a concussion.
4. How many miles will Reacher and Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 410 miles.
(b) 360 miles.
(c) 281 miles.
(d) 512 miles.
5. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
6. What color garbage bag does the killer give Rita?
7. How many minutes does Harper hold Rita inside the shower?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 2 minutes.
(c) 4 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
8. What type of gloves is Lamarr wearing?
(a) Yellow rubber gloves.
(b) Green rubber gloves.
(c) Black leather.
(d) Brown leather.
9. About how old is the bartender at the roadhouse where Bob is supposed to be selling weapons?
(a) Maybe 50.
(b) Early 60s.
(c) Late 30s.
10. Who is the second person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
11. Where is Reacher going at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) To see Jodie.
(b) Back to Oregon.
(c) To Fort Dix.
(d) To talk with Cozo.
12. Who made the list of women who had been sexually harassed in the Army?
(a) Rita Scimeca.
(b) Someone in the Army.
(d) Alison Lamarr.
13. Who is the first person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
14. During what decade was the captain's office furnished at the base where Bob is being held?
15. Where does Rita put the can of paint after pouring it into the tub?
(a) In the basement where the washing machine carton is.
(b) In the trash.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In the shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
2. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
3. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
4. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
5. When was Bob arrested by military policeman at the roadhouse?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)