|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
(a) 5 years ago.
(b) 10 years ago.
(c) 4 years ago.
(d) 8 years ago.
2. To where does the unknown colonel in Chapter 20 buy an airplane ticket?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Las Vegas.
3. Where is Reacher going at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) To talk with Cozo.
(b) Back to Oregon.
(c) To see Jodie.
(d) To Fort Dix.
4. How long do Reacher and Harper have to wait before they can fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
5. What is Rita's new hobby?
(c) Stamp collecting.
(d) Running marathons.
6. What type of a journal does the waitress at the New York bistro have where Reacher and Harper eat lunch?
7. What type of car did the guy drive who provided Petrosian's men with weapons?
(a) Cadillac Deville.
(c) Ford Taurus.
(d) Lincoln Continental.
8. How many military policemen came and arrested Bob at the roadhouse?
9. How many women does Reacher think Lamarr planned to kill?
10. How old is Bob?
(a) Older than 35.
(b) Maybe late 30s.
(c) Early 40s.
(d) Late 20s.
11. What does Rita buy at a hardware store?
(a) A drop cloth.
(b) A gallon of paint.
(c) A screwdriver.
(d) A hammer.
12. During which presidency were the interstates built?
13. How many guns did Petrosian's men buy each time when they purchased weapons from a guy named Bob?
14. How long has it been since Reacher has seen Rita?
(a) About 3 years.
(b) About 5 years.
(c) Nearly 6 years.
(d) Nearly 4 years.
15. What time does Reacher call Jodie after he reaches Quantico in Chapter 26?
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time that Kruger ran up and down stairs?
2. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
3. How many minutes does Harper hold Rita inside the shower?
4. What other part of Alison's body showed a slight crack?
5. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)