|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is everything in the apartment where Petrosian's men live?
2. How long has it been since Reacher has seen Rita?
(a) Nearly 6 years.
(b) About 5 years.
(c) Nearly 4 years.
(d) About 3 years.
3. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
(a) 4 years ago.
(b) 10 years ago.
(c) 5 years ago.
(d) 8 years ago.
4. About how many years older is Reacher than Rita?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 or 6 years.
5. What direction of the mountain slope does Rita's street run?
6. How many hours will Reacher and then Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 3 hours each.
(b) 4 hours each.
(c) 2 hours each.
(d) 2 1/2 hours each.
7. How long do Reacher and Harper have to wait before they can fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
8. Where is the washing machine box on Rita Scimeca's property?
(a) In the basement.
(b) On the porch.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In a storage shed.
9. What type of gloves is Lamarr wearing?
(a) Green rubber gloves.
(b) Yellow rubber gloves.
(c) Brown leather.
(d) Black leather.
10. How many minutes does Harper hold Rita inside the shower?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 2 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 4 minutes.
11. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
(a) Mount Hebo.
(b) Mount Hood.
(c) South Saddle Mountain.
(d) Marys Peak.
12. What does Harper give Reacher before she leaves Portland?
(a) Her address.
(b) A travel voucher.
(c) Her picture.
(d) Her phone number.
13. What does Rita buy at a hardware store?
(a) A screwdriver.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A gallon of paint.
(d) A drop cloth.
14. How much does the dress cost that Jodie wears at her partnership party?
15. Who is the pathologist at Quantico who examines Alison's body?
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
2. Toward what city does the sedan that Reacher and Harper are following head west toward?
3. What is the name of the captain at the base where Bob is being held?
4. Where do Reacher and Harper eat a second lunch when they are in New York?
5. How long does Blake say that the FBI will provide round-the-clock guards for the remaining seven women?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)