|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the paint stirring stick that Rita uses?
(a) 6 inches.
(b) 12 inches.
(c) 10 inches.
(d) 18 inches.
2. What does Harper give Reacher before she leaves Portland?
(a) Her phone number.
(b) A travel voucher.
(c) Her picture.
(d) Her address.
3. Where does the killer steal a cell phone?
(a) A train station.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A mall.
4. How does the FBI want Reacher to say that Lamarr died?
(b) Car accident.
(d) Fell down the stairs at her home.
5. What is the first store that Rita goes into in Chapter 27?
(a) Natural food store.
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Clothing store.
(d) Music shop.
6. What does Rita make for the cop who is watching the house?
(c) Hot tea.
7. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
(c) Methyl isobutyl.
8. What color garbage bag does the killer give Rita?
9. What time does the killer decide to kill Rita?
10. What is the name of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper look for the guy selling weapons?
(b) The Bar.
(c) The Roadhouse.
11. How long does the unknown colonel have to wait in Chapter 20 before his plane leaves?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
12. What type of car did the guy drive who provided Petrosian's men with weapons?
(a) Lincoln Continental.
(c) Cadillac Deville.
(d) Ford Taurus.
13. How far does Reacher have to walk from the FBI Portland Field Office to the airport?
(a) 18 miles.
(b) 12 miles.
(c) 10 miles.
(d) 22 miles.
14. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
(a) 4 years ago.
(b) 5 years ago.
(c) 10 years ago.
(d) 8 years ago.
15. How many military policemen came and arrested Bob at the roadhouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Toward what city does the sedan that Reacher and Harper are following head west toward?
2. How long does UPS keep records of deliveries?
3. What river do Reacher and Harper keep crossing on their drive to Rita Scimeca's house?
4. What is the longest amount of time that the killer spent inside during the murders?
5. Where is Reacher going at the end of Chapter 20?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)