|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a car did James Cozo allow Harper and Reacher to borrow when they went to New York to talk with him?
(a) Honda Accord.
(b) Hyundai Sonata.
(c) Nissan Maxima.
(d) Toyota Corolla.
2. About how old is the bartender at the roadhouse where Bob is supposed to be selling weapons?
(a) Maybe 50.
(b) Early 60s.
(c) Late 30s.
3. How many guns did Petrosian's men buy each time when they purchased weapons from a guy named Bob?
4. What color is everything in the apartment where Petrosian's men live?
5. What does the killer ask Rita if she has ever eaten?
6. How many miles will Reacher and Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 281 miles.
(b) 360 miles.
(c) 512 miles.
(d) 410 miles.
7. When was Bob arrested by military policeman at the roadhouse?
(a) During baseball season.
(b) During football season.
(c) During basketball season.
(d) During Wimbleton.
8. What type of gloves is Lamarr wearing?
(a) Brown leather.
(b) Yellow rubber gloves.
(c) Black leather.
(d) Green rubber gloves.
9. How much does the dress cost that Jodie wears at her partnership party?
10. Toward what city does the sedan that Reacher and Harper are following head west toward?
11. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A screwdriver.
(c) A chisel.
12. During what decade was the captain's office furnished at the base where Bob is being held?
13. Where does the killer steal a cell phone?
(a) A mall.
(b) A grocery store.
(d) A train station.
14. How many minutes does Reacher believe it takes the killer to kill his victims?
(a) About an hour.
(b) About an hour and a half.
(c) 15-20 minutes.
(d) 20-30 minutes.
15. Where is the washing machine box on Rita Scimeca's property?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In a storage shed.
(d) On the porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the guy who delivered the washing machine box to Alison's house worked for UPS?
2. Who is the second person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
3. What river do Reacher and Harper keep crossing on their drive to Rita Scimeca's house?
4. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
5. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)