|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the killer steal a cell phone?
(b) A mall.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A train station.
2. How many minutes does Reacher believe it takes the killer to kill his victims?
(a) 15-20 minutes.
(b) About an hour and a half.
(c) About an hour.
(d) 20-30 minutes.
3. What time does Reacher call Jodie after he reaches Quantico in Chapter 26?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
4. Who is the first person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
5. How many minutes does Harper hold Rita inside the shower?
(a) 4 minutes.
(b) 2 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
6. Where does Rita put the can of paint after pouring it into the tub?
(a) In the shower.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the basement where the washing machine carton is.
(d) In the trash.
7. What kind of a tool does the killer want Rita to get?
(c) Can opener.
8. Who is the guy who was the head of the weapons ring that Bob was involved in?
(a) Colonel Gavin McPherson.
(b) Colonel Ryan Browning.
(c) Colonel LaSalle Kruger.
(d) Colonel David Barger.
9. Where do Reacher and Harper eat a second lunch when they are in New York?
(a) A sandwich shop.
(b) A French restaurant.
(c) A deli.
(d) World Trade Center.
10. Who is the second person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
11. How long ago does Reacher believe that Lamarr began planning the murders?
(a) 6 months ago.
(b) 2 years ago.
(c) 18 months ago.
(d) 1 year ago.
12. What type of a car did James Cozo allow Harper and Reacher to borrow when they went to New York to talk with him?
(a) Nissan Maxima.
(b) Toyota Corolla.
(c) Honda Accord.
(d) Hyundai Sonata.
13. What happened to one of the guys who tried to rape Rita Scimeca?
(a) Had his elbow broken.
(b) Got a concussion.
(c) Got a broken pelvis.
(d) Had his collarbone broken.
14. What does Harper give Reacher before she leaves Portland?
(a) Her picture.
(b) A travel voucher.
(c) Her phone number.
(d) Her address.
15. About how many years older is Reacher than Rita?
(a) 5 or 6 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Reacher and Harper have to wait before they can fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
2. How far away does the killer park from Rita's house?
3. How many women does Reacher think Lamarr planned to kill?
4. What time does Rita Scimeca usually go to bed?
5. How far does Reacher have to walk from the FBI Portland Field Office to the airport?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)