|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What highway do Reacher and Harper take to the Army base where Reacher believes that Bob is being held?
(a) Route 1.
(b) Highway 65.
(c) Route 10.
2. What is the name of the captain at the base where Bob is being held?
(a) Andrew Davidson.
(b) William Phillips.
(c) Mac Phipps.
(d) John Leighton.
3. What happened to one of the guys who tried to rape Rita Scimeca?
(a) Had his elbow broken.
(b) Got a concussion.
(c) Got a broken pelvis.
(d) Had his collarbone broken.
4. What time does the killer decide to kill Rita?
5. What type of gloves is Lamarr wearing?
(a) Brown leather.
(b) Yellow rubber gloves.
(c) Green rubber gloves.
(d) Black leather.
6. What is the name of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper look for the guy selling weapons?
(b) The Roadhouse.
(d) The Bar.
7. Where was Rita Scimeca when she was raped?
(b) North Carolina.
(d) South Carolina.
8. What type of flowers does Rita have in vases everywhere in her home?
9. How long does Reacher sleep on the plane trip to La Guardia in Chapter 21?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 50 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
10. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
(a) About 4 inches.
(b) About 2 inches.
(c) About 3 inches.
(d) An inch to an inch and a half.
11. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
(b) Easter eggs.
(c) Christmas lights.
12. Who is the pathologist at Quantico who examines Alison's body?
13. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
(a) Marys Peak.
(b) Mount Hebo.
(c) South Saddle Mountain.
(d) Mount Hood.
14. How many hours will Reacher and then Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 3 hours each.
(b) 2 1/2 hours each.
(c) 4 hours each.
(d) 2 hours each.
15. How long does Blake say that the FBI will provide round-the-clock guards for the remaining seven women?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the paint stirring stick that Rita uses?
2. How long ago does Reacher believe that Lamarr began planning the murders?
3. Where does Rita put the can of paint after pouring it into the tub?
4. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
5. How much does the dress cost that Jodie wears at her partnership party?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)