|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Cooke move after her time in the Army?
(c) New Hampshire.
2. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
(a) About 2 inches.
(b) About 3 inches.
(c) About 4 inches.
(d) An inch to an inch and a half.
3. Where does the killer steal a cell phone?
(a) A mall.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A train station.
4. What is the name of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper look for the guy selling weapons?
(a) The Roadhouse.
(b) The Bar.
5. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
(a) Staff Sergeant.
(c) Private First Class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the longest amount of time that the killer spent inside during the murders?
2. What does Reacher have for dessert his first night at Quantico?
3. What time does Reacher call Jodie after he reaches Quantico in Chapter 26?
4. On Sunday after looking at the files of the murdered women, what type of a hand gun does Harper use at the shooting range?
5. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)