|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
(a) Annie Wyatt.
(b) Megan Ironside.
(c) Lorraine Stanley.
(d) Becky Smythe.
2. What was Lamarr's major in college?
(a) Landscape gardening.
3. How long does the unknown colonel have to wait in Chapter 20 before his plane leaves?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
4. Who comes to Jodie's apartment to get Reacher to come back to the FBI and assist with the murders?
5. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
(a) About 4 inches.
(b) An inch to an inch and a half.
(c) About 3 inches.
(d) About 2 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Reacher wake after his first night at Quantico?
2. What color are the curtains at Alison's house?
3. Which composer wrote the more cheerful piece of music that Rita plays at Reacher's request?
4. Where was Rita Scimeca when she was raped?
5. Where does the killer steal a cell phone?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)