|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bullets are in the gun that Colonel John Trent gives Reacher?
2. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
(c) South Carolina.
3. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
(d) Methyl isobutyl.
4. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
(b) First Lieutenant.
(c) Lieutenant Colonel.
5. Who comes to Jodie's apartment to get Reacher to come back to the FBI and assist with the murders?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
2. What type of gloves is Lamarr wearing?
3. How long do Reacher and Harper have to wait before they can fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
4. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
5. How many times did Petrosian's men buy weapons from someone named Bob at a bar in New Jersey?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)