|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
(a) About 4 inches.
(b) An inch to an inch and a half.
(c) About 2 inches.
(d) About 3 inches.
2. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
(a) Methyl isobutyl.
3. On Sunday after looking at the files of the murdered women, what type of a hand gun does Harper use at the shooting range?
4. Which composer wrote the more cheerful piece of music that Rita plays at Reacher's request?
5. What happened to one of the guys who tried to rape Rita Scimeca?
(a) Got a concussion.
(b) Got a broken pelvis.
(c) Had his elbow broken.
(d) Had his collarbone broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
2. How many minutes does Reacher have left when he finally sees guys in Chinatown taking protection money?
3. What was the name of the colonel who sexually harassed Alison?
4. How many miles from Quantico is someone studying the list of the women who may be targeted for murder?
5. How old is Bob?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)