|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
(a) Plastic bags.
(b) A note.
(c) Army green paint.
(d) Rubber boots.
3. What color are Jodie Jacob's eyes?
4. What time does Reacher wake after his first night at Quantico?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
5. How many women does Reacher think Lamarr planned to kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
2. What does the killer ask Rita if she has ever eaten?
3. About how old is the bartender at the roadhouse where Bob is supposed to be selling weapons?
4. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
5. What does Rita make for the cop who is watching the house?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)