|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to get back to New York by hitchhiking?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 11 hours.
(c) 7 hours.
(d) 9 hours.
2. What kind of a tool does the killer want Rita to get?
(d) Can opener.
3. What floor is Jodie's office on?
(a) 17th floor.
(b) 40th floor.
(c) 56th floor.
(d) 23rd floor.
4. What was Lamarr's major in college?
(a) Landscape gardening.
5. What time would Petrosian's men always meet a guy named Bob at a bar in New Jersey to buy weapons?
(a) 9 p.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 7 p.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Reacher?
2. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
3. How many minutes does Reacher believe it takes the killer to kill his victims?
4. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
5. Where did Lamarr go to college?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)