|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
(a) South Carolina.
2. How many bullets are in the gun that Colonel John Trent gives Reacher?
3. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
(a) $100 weekly.
(b) $200 weekly.
(c) $400 weekly.
(d) $300 weekly.
4. How many miles will Reacher and Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 512 miles.
(b) 410 miles.
(c) 281 miles.
(d) 360 miles.
5. How tall is Reacher?
(a) 6 ft. 2.
(b) 6 ft. 5.
(c) 5 ft. 11.
(d) 6 ft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the longest amount of time that the killer spent inside during the murders?
2. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
3. During which presidency were the interstates built?
4. How much time will Reacher have in New York before he has to return to Fort Dix?
5. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)