|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
(a) Canon in D.
(b) Sonata for Harpsichord in C Minor.
(c) Concerto No. 7 in D Minor.
(d) Moonlight Sonata.
2. What time does Rita get up most mornings?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 7 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
3. How long has it been since Reacher has seen Rita?
(a) About 3 years.
(b) About 5 years.
(c) Nearly 6 years.
(d) Nearly 4 years.
4. How old is Harper?
5. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What direction of the mountain slope does Rita's street run?
2. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
3. What do the guys carry who are taking protection money in Chinatown?
4. What does Rita make for the cop who is watching the house?
5. What time does Rita Scimeca usually go to bed?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)