|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the longest amount of time that the killer spent inside during the murders?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 28 minutes.
(d) 22 minutes.
2. How much land did the Marines give the FBI for Quantico?
(a) 100 acres.
(b) 30 acres.
(c) 75 acres.
(d) 60 acres.
3. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
(a) 15-25 gallons.
(b) About 40 gallons.
(c) About 50 gallons.
(d) 20-30 gallons.
4. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
(a) Military clerk.
(b) Artillery, combat.
(c) Police officer.
(d) Drove a truck.
5. How many bullets are in the gun that Colonel John Trent gives Reacher?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to get back to New York by hitchhiking?
2. What type of a car did James Cozo allow Harper and Reacher to borrow when they went to New York to talk with him?
3. What type of a restaurant is Reacher in at the beginning of the novel?
4. Who is the second person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
5. During what decade was the captain's office furnished at the base where Bob is being held?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)