|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapers 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What highway do Reacher and Harper take to the Army base where Reacher believes that Bob is being held?
(b) Route 10.
(c) Route 1.
(d) Highway 65.
2. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
(b) A screwdriver.
(c) A chisel.
(d) A hammer.
3. What shape is the door knocker at Alison Lamarr's house?
(d) Lion's head.
4. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
(a) In washing machine cartons.
(b) In computer boxes.
(c) In refrigerator boxes.
(d) In packing crates.
5. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Kansas City.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
2. What direction of the mountain slope does Rita's street run?
3. About how old is the bartender at the roadhouse where Bob is supposed to be selling weapons?
4. How many minutes does Reacher have left when he finally sees guys in Chinatown taking protection money?
5. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)