|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lamarr go to college?
(a) Iowa State.
(b) Indiana State.
(c) Michigan State.
(d) Illinois State.
2. What is the name of the captain at the base where Bob is being held?
(a) Mac Phipps.
(b) William Phillips.
(c) John Leighton.
(d) Andrew Davidson.
3. About how old is the bartender at the roadhouse where Bob is supposed to be selling weapons?
(a) Maybe 50.
(c) Early 60s.
(d) Late 30s.
4. Who comes to Jodie's apartment to get Reacher to come back to the FBI and assist with the murders?
5. During what decade was the captain's office furnished at the base where Bob is being held?
Short Answer Questions
1. On Sunday after looking at the files of the murdered women, what type of a hand gun does Harper use at the shooting range?
2. What color is everything in the apartment where Petrosian's men live?
3. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
4. What is the name of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper look for the guy selling weapons?
5. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)